watch now

Author Topic: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.  (Read 43998 times)

Mommychinita18

  • Guest
Pasali ako mga sis!  :) May full time job din ako sa casino pero recently nag open na din ako ng online shop sa instagram/facebook. I'm selling US Authentic Lipsticks and SG made cosmetics.  :-*

kaiz

  • Guest
have a full time job and selling jewelries on the side. now trying to sell jewelries online din. di ako marunong magbenta online

ember_sky

  • Guest
Im a business minded person din.. I have a fulltime job. Then once in a while nagcocoordinate ako ng weddings. 😊


sis baka need mo ng assistant. pwede ako :D hehe
gusto ko din kasi itry yung field na event assistant pero part time lang

charmed_gal

  • Guest

i also have a full time job, may times na super stressful. i started baking as a hobby as in puro try lang nang nakikitang recipe sa intenet, recently lang nag start, may 2 weeks pa lang, my brother and sis in law nagdala ng mga na bake ko cookies at cake sa office nila as their snack sana, so aun na nagulat ako nagtext si brother at sis in law pa order bigla ng 50 packs of baked goodies hehe and one officemate of mine natikman binake ko naghihingi ng sample kase papa free taste sa coffee shop nila, then pag ok feedback kukuha na daw saken regularly...

from a hobby ang baking na pwede pala i career mode na maging sideline....

so ngayon sabi ko sige papa order ako pero weekend lang kase hindi kaya ng powers ko magbake during weekdays... pagipunan ko muna ibang equipment ko na kailangan para mas mapadami pa ma bake ko.   ;)
 


shopaholicforkids

  • Guest
we have an online store...and looking for other businesses to set up  ;D

piao_liang

  • Guest
Pa join!

May full time job and mommy duties pero very active in selling online especially on ig, ebay and facebook. Sarap magbenta online - nagiging friends ko nadin yung mga buyers!

kaiz

  • Guest
^what are you selling sis? madami pa ba bumibili sa ebay?

atemai

  • Guest
i have a mini-sari2x store dito sa office namin :) mga 2 years ko na din na business :D
baka may pwede mag supply sa akin ng mga overruns from manila, wala kasing ganun dito sa cebu (or baka wala lang akong alam kung saan kukunin? :D)

kolinetongue

  • Guest
glad to know na madaming GTers na business minded.

i have several small time negosyo lang, hindi naman malakihan, sakto lang at iba-iba, meron pang wet and dry season kumbaga  ;D, but atleast, they are generating income na satisfied naman kami. at the same hubby and I are both govt employee pa so parang sideline lang.

anyway, we started our biz way back 2007, kase sawang sawa na kami sa kahirapan ;D
we had opportunities that time so we embraced it, and till now, we can say we have financial freedom na and debt free 8)

just continue with what you started mga sis, wag mawalan ng pag-asa if meron times na mababa ang profit or negative, always remind yourself na hindi lahat ng araw ay pasko.

and don't put all your eggs in one basket, diversify.

Happy Entrepreneuring! ;)

IamMarieLove

  • Guest
hi mga sis, I'm currently employed in a private company. I really want and need to have a business. Hindi naman ako sobrang kapos talaga and stable naman ako sa company ko ngayon pero I just want to invest on a business for my future na rin.

Here are my concerns:

1. I have no educational background on Business but I'm exposed to small businesses (my mom used to have small businesses before) like networking (avon, natasha and the likes) small scale real estate, sari-sari store and carinderia.

2. I don't know what is the right business to start. I want to ask for some ideas din sana.

3. I have a limited capital. 

PLease help naman mga sis. Any business ideas lang yong maliit lang na business kasi baka hindi ko pa kayanin ang big type of business.

Thank you :)

chinrosete

  • Guest
Hi mga sis! Pajoin sa thread. Student pa lang ako now and happy ako dahil nagsimula na ako sa business ko. Ever since bata pa ako (grade school) nagbebenta na talaga ako sa mga classmates & teachers ko ng mga panali sa hair tapos talagang nagboom hanggang sa madami na kaming nakukuha ni Mama kay supplier. Unfortunately nagstop si supplier magbenta ng panali ng hair so nagstop na rin ako. Tapos ngayon handmade accessories na yung binibenta ko. As in ako talaga gumagawa :) and dahil sa business ko, natutulungan ko na din sila mama magbayad ng mga bills :)

shayne_12

  • Guest
Planning to put up online business this coming July or August. RTWs and overruns ibebenta ko soon.
Nakakainspire mga stories niyo mga sis.. kaya eto nagtake na ako ng risk then maliit pa lang muna puhunan ko.. :)

realmofadreamer

  • Guest
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #132 on: September 12, 2017, 10:41:12 pm »
hello everyone. Pwede bang buhayin ulit itong thread na ito?  ;D

I tried doing business before kaso hindi fulltime. But then I decided to pursue my profession so nakalimutan ko na. And dahil din nagmove ako sa ibang bansa. Now that I've settled here, I want to go back to business ulit and I'm looking at online business. Anyone tried and/or has tips about selling on amazon or ebay?

meowskitty07

  • Guest
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #133 on: September 26, 2017, 10:03:55 pm »
I said goodbye to the corporate life and plunged into doing business online. Hoping for the best :)

katniss

  • Guest
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #134 on: September 27, 2017, 05:51:35 pm »
^nice sis! I want to do that soon also! Hopefully next year na! :)

Can you share what made you decide to go full time on your business?

Ako kasi nanghihinayang pa rin sa sweswelduhin ko. Still need to find that courage.

Faina

  • Guest
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #135 on: September 27, 2017, 08:12:17 pm »
Hello! I don't have my business yet, I'm still studying, but I've had all these sorts of ideas for a business. These are the things I came up with:

- Laundry Shop or Computer Shop
- Selling products online such as skincare products or baked goods
- Grab/Uber

Unfortunately they are still just ideas :( I don't have the slightest knowledge on where to start nor do I have any money for capital. I'm still a student so there's no way I'd have funds to get machineries, supplies, etc.

I have a few questions, I hope you can help me out :)

- For those selling products online, especially those selling beauty related items such as skincare products, how did you start? How did you find your suppliers? For those selling skincare products from Korea/Japan, do you have a friend or relative abroad that buys them for you, or how do you get your supplies?

- For those selling food or baked goods, how did you start selling your products? Do you have your own recipe, or do you stick to recipe/s you've learned online that were really good?

- Are the returns worth it?

Thank you in advance!

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #136 on: September 28, 2017, 02:42:31 pm »
Any new raket for christmas?

owstalaga

  • Guest
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #137 on: February 05, 2018, 01:46:06 am »
Here are my concerns:

1. I have no educational background on Business but I'm exposed to small businesses (my mom used to have small businesses before) like networking (avon, natasha and the likes) small scale real estate, sari-sari store and carinderia.

2. I don't know what is the right business to start. I want to ask for some ideas din sana.

3. I have a limited capital. 

PLease help naman mga sis. Any business ideas lang yong maliit lang na business kasi baka hindi ko pa kayanin ang big type of business.

Thank you :)

Hmmm siguro try ka ng mga food stall franchise? May mga mura na ngayon. May kilala ako pwede kita refer if interested ka. Yun yung contact ko na balak ko bilhan pag nakaipon. Hehe.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #138 on: February 05, 2018, 03:30:52 pm »
Nagbabakasakali lang, anyone here who has a copra/coconut business?

katniss

  • Guest
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #139 on: February 06, 2018, 11:37:32 am »
^my fiance, lola and other relatives sis. super okay daw! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close