We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Total bill: 47KHospital name- Imus Family HospitalNSD or CS- CS with ligationDoctor's name-Dr. Jacqueline SalagubangDeduction from SSS or Philhealth- yes with deduction na then may na receive pa ako na pahabol na check from Philhealth.Ok the best ang OB lumalabas free ang ligation ko (this is not our choice this is due to my condition) tapos may discount pa ako.
Hi Sisses!I'm a newbie here and a first time mom-to-be. I'm just 18 weeks but I'm already looking for a hospital. I don't have regular OB yet. Any info or feedback about Clinica Antipolo? Thanks a lot.
Mga sisses...any feedback sa laspinas doctors hospital?...thanks!
Hello Ladies,A dad here. Me and my wife are looking for a hospital/doctor where she can give birth. Our current OB is very accomodating and helpful, we really like her but she is tied to Commonwealth hospital which is very far from us. Medicard partner sana para libre check-up hehe. We're looking at Capitol Medical, Fe Del Mundo, Delgado, or Metro North which is 10 minutes away from us. The problem with Capitol is the doctors are pretty old, nung pumunta kami, the doctor can't even read her chart even with her glasses on. I'm sure she is very good and experienced but my wife is worried baka mahulog nya baby namin or gawin nyang cross-stich ang tiyan ni misis Kung me number kayo for the said hospitals or doctors to recommend. Sana yung hinde pa masyado me edad at medyo fair ang PF:D