watch now

Author Topic: Collection Cosmetics (formerly Collection 2000)  (Read 12396 times)

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Collection Cosmetics (formerly Collection 2000)
« on: June 05, 2013, 01:00:01 am »
I've heard A LOT of good things about the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, and apparently the brand is here in the country na. Have you seen their kiosks anywhere? :)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Collection Cosmetics (formerly Collection 2000)
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 01:55:53 am »
Uy talaga? Matagal na din akong curious sa concealer nila kasi best affordable concealer daw! Nako, sana di masyadong malaki ang mark-up nakaka excite :)

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Collection Cosmetics (formerly Collection 2000)
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 09:26:49 am »
Yes sis! Saw it sa Trinoma The Ramp kaso wala yung concealer dun. Di rin nagrereply yung nagmmanage ng FB nila :\ The Ramp Shang & selected Watsons din alam ko meron silang stalls :)

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: Collection Cosmetics (formerly Collection 2000)
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 10:05:36 pm »
Saw the Facebook page nga and I was surprised. :) Though concealer lang ang alam ko na bestseller nila due to the many raves of UK-based bloggers nga. Ano pa ba ibang bestsellers? :)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Collection Cosmetics (formerly Collection 2000)
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 06:40:19 pm »
lisa eldridge uses this brand!!! curious!!  ;D

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: Collection Cosmetics (formerly Collection 2000)
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2013, 07:22:06 pm »
i bought their concealer last week and i got it in number 3. it's only 299PhP. it's too dark for my under eye area (i'm an nc30). wala kasing number 2 eh i think that's supposed to be my shade.

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Collection Cosmetics (formerly Collection 2000)
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2013, 07:30:07 pm »
^ Sis where did you buy yours? :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Collection Cosmetics (formerly Collection 2000)
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2013, 07:37:35 pm »
I hope it becomes available in most SM and Watson's branches like Essence. I also have my eyes set on the concealer.

theycallmethin

  • Guest
Re: Collection Cosmetics (formerly Collection 2000)
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2013, 10:31:30 pm »
Hi mga sis! I bought my lipstick sakanila worth 199. I like it very much! :) target ko next ang powder nila

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Collection Cosmetics (formerly Collection 2000)
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2013, 12:09:36 pm »
^ sis san ka nakabili?

ongayj

  • Guest
Re: Collection Cosmetics (formerly Collection 2000)
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2013, 05:19:23 am »
I think I saw a Collection cosmetics booth in Market Market department store..

rexyloise

  • Guest
Re: Collection Cosmetics (formerly Collection 2000)
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2013, 09:01:49 pm »
I was able to buy their mascara - fake something, sorry I don't remember - in Shopwise Libis.

_supergirl_

  • Guest
Re: Collection Cosmetics (formerly Collection 2000)
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2013, 11:06:43 pm »
Got one of their lipsticks for 199!

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Collection Cosmetics (formerly Collection 2000)
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2013, 11:51:13 pm »
They have a kiosk at Landmark,Trinoma. I bought one of their best selling lipsticks Yung Volume Sensation Cherry pop, Napaka nice kasi long lasting nga yung lipstick kahit uminom ka and kumain. I also bought their Pen liner, Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner. Di ko pa siya actually nattry pero i will give a review about this. Affordable naman mga price nila. Try ko next time yung foundation and bb cream nila :)

_supergirl_

  • Guest
Re: Collection Cosmetics (formerly Collection 2000)
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2013, 02:03:05 pm »
Got their concealer in Fair. So far so good. I use it for eyebags and dark circles.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Collection Cosmetics (formerly Collection 2000)
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2013, 05:07:52 pm »
I saw their Kiosk in Shopwise, Libis. Di ako natuwa kasi ang konti lang ng available na products.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Collection Cosmetics (formerly Collection 2000)
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2013, 12:14:53 am »
I saw their Kiosk in Shopwise, Libis. Di ako natuwa kasi ang konti lang ng available na products.

Pammy, walang concealer?

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Collection Cosmetics (formerly Collection 2000)
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2013, 09:50:56 am »
Parang same ng consistency yun concealer nila sa Missha.

marsii

  • Guest
Re: Collection Cosmetics (formerly Collection 2000)
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2013, 10:56:53 am »
may nakita ako nito sa robinsons metro east sa dept.store. i tried their lipsticks maganda sya ha at ang bango! meron sila 2 shade concealer available dun. next time bibili na ko. hehe

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Collection Cosmetics (formerly Collection 2000)
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2013, 11:19:53 pm »
Pammy, walang concealer?

Waley. Yun nga inidayo ko sa Shopwise eh. Hehe.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close