Author Topic: why i keep coming back to him..  (Read 4877 times)

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: why i keep coming back to him..
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2013, 04:19:46 am »
Leave in The Past what does not  work.

Obviously, this relationship doesn't. 

So there.  Close the door, totally shut it. 

iamnurse

  • Guest
Re: why i keep coming back to him..
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2013, 02:02:57 pm »
Hi sis! I was intrigued by your topic that I thought we're on the same page. But, your situation is different from mine. Anyway, I think you love him so much that's why you always accept him when he comes back. But, a cheater will always be a cheater. I do believe in that saying. Yet, in some cases, nagbabago yun. That is, if that guy loves you so much that he decided to change his ways because he is already contented with you and what you two have. I know some guys who changed for their girlfriends and most of them are now married. In your case, I think, he doesn't see that in you.

I am happy to see your update that you broke up already. If he did that to you, mas dapat kang manindigan sa decision mo and you can how he doesn't deserve you. So cheer up and enjoy your single life! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close