Author Topic: Queensland Catering  (Read 90992 times)

lakwatsa

  • Guest
Re: Queensland Catering
« Reply #200 on: January 22, 2016, 09:04:28 am »
^ano contact details nya sis iamdettie?

yun nirefer kasi sa kin na si michelle galdiano, tinext ko pero NR hehe. so nitry ko check website nila at tumawag na lang ako sa landline para dun na lang ako nanghingi ng latest packages tapos may nagemail naman sa kin c Evelyn Macalam pero nun nag email back ako NR din e. :(

paano pala kayo nagFT? basta pumunta lang kayo ng Sunday dun or pinaschedule nyo pa sa AE yun pagpunta nyo? gusto ko na kasi mag FT this Sunday e.

iamdettie

  • Guest
Re: Queensland Catering
« Reply #201 on: January 25, 2016, 08:39:49 pm »
Masaya naman ako sa services nila on my wedding day. sobrang dami ng invited guests ang d dumating but yung food was almost consumed lahat kasi sabi nila pabalik balik sila dahil masarap daw ang food namen kaya okay lang din pala d na nkaattend lahat ng guests at bka magkulang pa.

Actually, yung wedding package nila was not cheap at all so parang comparable na rin sila sa ibang caterers. and they delivered naman lahat ng gusto ko.

Mahusay_che

  • Guest
Re: Queensland Catering
« Reply #202 on: January 26, 2016, 05:52:49 pm »
Hi mga sis.

I'm getting married this October 2016.  I am considering to book queensland as the caterer on our wedding day.

I'm hoping you could help me decide which package to get and what menu to order.  Also, if you don't mind, i would like to get a sample of their styling set-up on your wedding day.

I would highly appreciate to receive your emails with regard to the package and pictures of their style set-up.

here is my email.   akohiche@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance!  :) :)

lyechee

  • Guest
Re: Queensland Catering
« Reply #203 on: January 27, 2016, 04:15:25 pm »
Hi mga sis,

For those who had their weddings catered by queensland, please send me naman po ng sample photos of their actual styling and table set up.

Kindly email me at lye.paradero@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

daeyan

  • Guest
Re: Queensland Catering
« Reply #204 on: January 28, 2016, 06:03:35 am »
^sis i hope you don't mind. Pwedeng patingin picture ng set-up ng reception? :) thank you!

Hi sis! Ok naman ang emerald package nila? Plan ko kasi is iyon na lang din kunin then we will upgrade na lang yung back drop and some addons. Any issues you encounter? Thanks a lot! Hope to see your photos also! 🙂 Congrats!

daeyan

  • Guest
Re: Queensland Catering
« Reply #205 on: January 28, 2016, 06:07:51 am »
Masaya naman ako sa services nila on my wedding day. sobrang dami ng invited guests ang d dumating but yung food was almost consumed lahat kasi sabi nila pabalik balik sila dahil masarap daw ang food namen kaya okay lang din pala d na nkaattend lahat ng guests at bka magkulang pa.

Actually, yung wedding package nila was not cheap at all so parang comparable na rin sila sa ibang caterers. and they delivered naman lahat ng gusto ko.

And also sis, can you send whats your menu? So atleast, iyon na lang din sa amin para tested na. Hehe. MagFT pa kami this february sa kanila. Our wedding will be on may na! 🙂🙂

tea08

  • Guest
Re: Queensland Catering
« Reply #206 on: January 30, 2016, 10:09:40 am »
Hi all, if you really want smooth transaction, clear communication, and most especially polite AEs DO NOT TRANSACT WITH MITCH GALDIANO. Through GT I learned about them, we were planning to get Queensland for a regular gathering in our school. We met them in person and they seem nice and polite at first, however when we started negotiating with the menu, set up, and rates things changed. This AE quoted for a more expensive package, service charge, and other taxes, I asked her regarding the packages because that was not what we discussed when we had a meeting with her. She became impolite saying mean words to me which is uncalled for especially in this kind of business. Please request for other AE if you want to get Queensland as your caterer.  >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 09:38:26 am by tea08 »

daeyan

  • Guest
Re: Queensland Catering
« Reply #207 on: January 31, 2016, 08:29:12 am »
Hala sis! 😢 Sya ang AE ko. 😫 Pano to? What happened? We did several communications, and she responded politely naman. What exactly happened to you? She quoted me also prices na we agreed upon.

tea08

  • Guest
Re: Queensland Catering
« Reply #208 on: January 31, 2016, 09:40:56 am »
She kept on blaming us for the confusion that was in my opinion should be resolved within their group. PM me nalang sis. I just want to warn everyone about that person.

fidelity88

  • Guest
Re: Queensland Catering
« Reply #209 on: January 31, 2016, 10:22:01 am »
That's what I hate about them, yung mga AEs ang problema. Dapat nga sila yung magsilbing front liner. Kaya until now nagdadalawang isip pa kaming kunin sila.

bbthesaurus

  • Guest
Re: Queensland Catering
« Reply #210 on: February 01, 2016, 07:58:05 am »
Hi mga sis. :)

Do you a copy of their packages? I messaged them pero no reply e. Baka meron kayo for Dec 2016,  please please please. :)

Here's my email add:
kvmarasigan@gmail.com

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Queensland Catering
« Reply #211 on: February 03, 2016, 06:13:19 pm »
Just X this out of my list. Banned sila sa Venue ko. They didn't tell me why. I just wondered why. ??? That must be something.

anamariavictoria

  • Guest
Re: Queensland Catering
« Reply #212 on: February 05, 2016, 07:00:36 pm »
Hello mga sis,

I recently got married last January 11 and I had queensland as my caterer. Maayos naman lahat at nasarapan naman ang mga guests namen sa food. Thank GOD. we got the Emerald package.

Hi sis iamdettie! Oh could you kindly send me photos of your reception set up? Really considering Queensland for our wedding :)

daeyan

  • Guest
Re: Queensland Catering
« Reply #213 on: February 08, 2016, 01:01:06 pm »
Hi sis! What food and nirerecommend nyo for queensland? NagFT na kami and i cant decide kasi bet ko is, baked salmon, chicken flambe, lasagna and roAst beef. Kaso, im thinking na puro sila cream and cheese. Hehe!

Hope to hear your food feedbacks!

iamdettie

  • Guest
Re: Queensland Catering
« Reply #214 on: February 08, 2016, 01:34:15 pm »
Hi sis iamdettie! Oh could you kindly send me photos of your reception set up? Really considering Queensland for our wedding :)

Hello Sis,

I only have view and it came from the tagged photos from friends in FB. wala pa kasi ang official photos namen from Blufish. I will try sis ha to PM it to you. Thansk

anamariavictoria

  • Guest
Re: Queensland Catering
« Reply #215 on: February 08, 2016, 04:57:20 pm »
^ No problem sis! Looking forward to seeing the photos! Matagal pa naman ang wedding namin. But good to know may recent good reviews ang Queensland :) Who is your AE sis if you don't mind me asking?

iamdettie

  • Guest
Re: Queensland Catering
« Reply #216 on: February 08, 2016, 07:43:09 pm »
^ No problem sis! Looking forward to seeing the photos! Matagal pa naman ang wedding namin. But good to know may recent good reviews ang Queensland :) Who is your AE sis if you don't mind me asking?

My AE was Kat Penaflor. I cant complain anything about her. She was so accommodating from beginning til end. kahit sobrang makulet ako due to some changes she still accommodated me. hehe.

lyechee

  • Guest
Re: Queensland Catering
« Reply #217 on: February 11, 2016, 04:27:33 pm »
My AE was Kat Penaflor. I cant complain anything about her. She was so accommodating from beginning til end. kahit sobrang makulet ako due to some changes she still accommodated me. hehe.

sis iamdettie, hoping here also to view some of your wedding photos with queensland table set up and styling :) sila din kasi caterer ko. I just trust my gut and of course sa mga brides of them like you ;)

TIA!

lillianb

  • Guest
Re: Queensland Catering
« Reply #218 on: February 23, 2016, 05:51:34 pm »
I'm very sorry that I missed this site and I'm literally kicking myself for not having done my research and joined this forum and other wedding groups. :(

We had Queensland as our caterer and they were highly recommended by a friend. During the event, service seems OK - I didn't have the chance to sample all the dishes because of nerves and lack of appetite. Several days after the event, some of our guests mentioned their table didn't receive the lechon. You see, we added lechon on our menu and the crew chopped them up and served them in a plate - so every table has a platter of lechon. But apparently, some guests/tables did not have the plate. We ordered the appropriate size of lechon for our 100+ guests...and some guests didn't attend so there should be some extras and should be more than enough! Their crew must have sneakily set aside some for themselves whilst doing the chopping and prepping the lechon. I'm very disappointed after hearing our guests' feedback. I'm also fuming mad when I found out that this lechon thing has happened before - and that we weren't the first victims.

Anyway, what's done is done at di ko na maibabalik pa ang panahon. :( I will certainly do extensive research next time. One of my sisters is gonna get married next and we will definitely never get Queensland again!

fidelity88

  • Guest
Re: Queensland Catering
« Reply #219 on: February 23, 2016, 05:57:39 pm »
I felt sad for you sis lillianb. :( I've read a couple of reviews about them re left overs. You should have atleast a member of your coordinator to monitor what they served and what was left. Buti na lang nag-isip muna kaming mabuti before getting them. We even don't like their AEs. :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close