watch now

Author Topic: I LOVE MY... *body parts only*  (Read 5755 times)

cmartinez1026

  • Guest
Re: I LOVE MY... *body parts only*
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2013, 11:45:00 am »
I love my legs, my thin but nicely shaped lips, my chinky eyes, and my slender size 7.5 feet. :)

katrinac

  • Guest
Re: I LOVE MY... *body parts only*
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2013, 03:15:35 am »
eyes and thighs. (ang taba eh) sama na pati chubby cheeks ko. hehe

Baby Madeline

  • Guest
Re: I LOVE MY... *body parts only*
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2013, 01:54:29 pm »
I love my...

Hands. They're so dainty.
Feet. Baby feet as my hobby calls them, smooth with no kalyo.
Youthful face.  ;D

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: I LOVE MY... *body parts only*
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2013, 12:12:48 pm »
eyes
boobs
and younger looking face.. not that i call myself pretty  ;)  but many would never believe if I tell them my real age.. ahahaha! I am as people would say in my late 20s or early 30s which I no longer am.  ;D

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: I LOVE MY... *body parts only*
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2013, 11:44:00 pm »
eyebrows and jawline :)

lornadahl

  • Guest
Re: I LOVE MY... *body parts only*
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2013, 01:50:31 am »
I love my legs, my chest and my cheeks. :)

Crazylabel

  • Guest
Re: I LOVE MY... *body parts only*
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2013, 04:52:14 pm »
Long legs
Boobies
Eyes

Lacie

  • Guest
Re: I LOVE MY... *body parts only*
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2013, 08:05:36 pm »
Thick slightly wavy hair
Thick eyelashes and gorgeous eyes
skin tone & waist
Cheek and chin dimple (who has chin dimple?)

XD

praise164

  • Guest
Re: I LOVE MY... *body parts only*
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2013, 08:51:28 pm »
My big brown eyes  - I am always being asked if naka contact lens ako.

prettyellowish

  • Guest
Re: I LOVE MY... *body parts only*
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2014, 12:51:13 am »
I Love my Long Legs, Eyes and Nose :)

robin.scherbatsky

  • Guest
Re: I LOVE MY... *body parts only*
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2014, 03:04:17 pm »
Long lashes
long arms and legs
pale complexion, lol. Kahit parang di na ako naarawan ang dating sa ibang tao

independentgirl

  • Guest
Re: I LOVE MY... *body parts only*
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2014, 03:11:39 pm »
ABS
SHOULDERS
BUTT
EYES
DIMPLES

simang

  • Guest
Re: I LOVE MY... *body parts only*
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2014, 02:37:15 pm »
I love my
- hair, whether i have my natural locks or my then emma watson pixie or my now pixie bob, i love my hair anyways
- teeth, nice set of teeth always makes a difference
- eyes, brown almond eyes I got from my dad
- boobs, nicely shaped for my plump figure

kikayako

  • Guest
Re: I LOVE MY... *body parts only*
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2014, 01:28:22 pm »
I love my skin and armpit. I always get compliments for having flawless skin and maputing armpits, modesty aside.  ;D

momentum

  • Guest
Re: I LOVE MY... *body parts only*
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2014, 02:17:14 pm »
^wow ano secret mo sis for staying flawless?  ;D

sweetpreppy

  • Guest
Re: I LOVE MY... *body parts only*
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2014, 02:23:30 pm »
I LOVE my eyes and smile! :)

goddessjem

  • Guest
Re: I LOVE MY... *body parts only*
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2014, 02:23:15 pm »
I love my:
eyes, butt & legs..

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: I LOVE MY... *body parts only*
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2014, 05:38:05 pm »
I love my eyes. People often ask me, "nakacontact lens ka?"
I love my hair. People ask me, "nagpakulot ka?"
Haha people! :D

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: I LOVE MY... *body parts only*
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2014, 11:42:52 pm »
Eyes, hair, hips, butt, legs

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: I LOVE MY... *body parts only*
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2014, 12:33:20 am »
i guess i have none haha i never actually LOVEd any part of my body. Pwede pang like siguro, pero walang super love or yung proud talaga ako. Oh, insecurities and self confidence issues :p

i like my uhm, wow. really i cant pick any. seriously :( ilang minutes talaga akong nakatunganga at nagiisip ng isasagot at itatyoe dito. Pero wala :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close