watch now

Author Topic: Buhaghag Hair  (Read 71438 times)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Buhaghag Hair
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2015, 09:05:36 pm »
^^^ sis I only shampoo once a week and conditioner EVERY DAY waleeey pa rin hair ko.

@so happy for you sis sassy finally absolved kana sa hair issues mo. Ano yung maintenance mo po?

And as for me,
I had to chop it off. I just told my stylist, "please help me :'( " and showed him my hair. He said, its really dry. Not brittle or damaged.. just very dry and he said he wanted to cut it...and I let him. My hair looks healthy now. The assistant asked me if I need keratin and I said no; hair spa lang daw sabi ng owner..assistant was shocked na he didnt recommend keratin. Upon assessment pala sa hair ko, it's strong, daming keratin for dyed hair (thanks tresemme LOL) but no moisture. Kaya buhaghag.

If dry yung hair mo, nakasira yung keratin..have a professional see it talaga.

e-aji

  • Guest
Re: Buhaghag Hair
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2015, 07:54:48 pm »
Joining! Naku, nakakainggit nga ang may mga soft, straight and manageable hair. My hair started getting frizzy when I had my hair straightened. So what I did was to cut my hair shorter hanggang maretain yung natural hair. It did help. So ngayon, inaalagaan ko na lang sya by putting Black Beauty Fix cuticle coat. Just recently din, I started using Tresemme moisuture rich conditioner. And sobrang ganda nya, na hiyang sa buhok ko.

Isa atang factor to a healthier hair is makahanap ng hiyang na product. Hopefully these products I am using will be the hiyang products for me na. ;)

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Buhaghag Hair
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2015, 01:37:20 pm »
hi sis

voucher lang from dealgrocer. keratherapy by salon beauvoir.

maintenance ko sis no sls shampoo.

ok ba sis outcome nun spa? nadala na kasi ko before ako magpakeratin nagpunta kame ng officemates ko sa salon beaucharm nagpaspa kame ng hair total ba naman ng singil per head 1500 and then nun nabanlawan ko na bumalik ang sumpa. talagang nafrustrate ako kaya mega hanap ako ng voucher online.


almost 2weeks na hair ko. may bewang na sya though hindi pa rin buhaghag. kakaipit ko kasi. nakakamiss lang yung straight hair pala haha


mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Buhaghag Hair
« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2015, 01:57:23 pm »
Medyo frizzy and dry na din hair ko. I use hhn sbo, nilalagay ko pagsemi-damp na hair ko, konting-konti lang kasi wetlook siya pagnadamihan. Need ko na din ng hair treatment.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Buhaghag Hair
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2015, 08:20:31 pm »
@sassy

sis feel na feel ko talaga si hairspa because my hair was so shiny after..and take note wala talaga ako linagyan ng serum. I think a good assessment really needs to be done po. I just realized, a lot of girls cant tell the difference between dry and damaged. :/ My hair was extremely dehydrated. I'm gonna try to go to the mall tomorrow and buy Jason's shampoo ^^ I asked for Kerastase mask, he (stylist) said, no need. No need rin for Keratin. ^^ In fairness, hindi mukhang pera ^^ And I also trust him naman.

I also bought L'oreal Mythic Oil :) Makes my hair shiny without clumping it together..

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Buhaghag Hair
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2015, 08:28:51 pm »
Ako din, I am researching nga ngayon kung anong option ko for my super dry hair.  As in hopeless na siya.

I have an event by the end of this week and I don't know how the stylist will fix my hair good luck sa kanya.

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Buhaghag Hair
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2015, 09:04:33 pm »
Mga sis, advice lang po. I really recommend alternating your shampoo or conditioner every day with Moisturizing and Strengthening/Keratin variants para sa balance ng hair. Moisture and protein require balance because too much of one or the other can easily cause harm. Too much moisture sa hair kasi dull looking, limp and prone to breakage. Too much keratin/protein naman, stiff and dry. It works for me. Sana sa inyo din. :)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Buhaghag Hair
« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2015, 09:33:05 pm »
^ What's your hair regimen po sis if you don't mind me asking?

What's your moisturizing conditioner and keratin conditioner?

I think I'm sticking with Tresemme sa Keratin. Anyone have any opinions about Pantene's 3 minute miracle? :)

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Buhaghag Hair
« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2015, 04:10:28 am »
I put sunflower beauty oil sa gabi one pump lang para hindi heavy feeling and oily. Then hhn shampoo and conditoner ganda ng results sa hair ko.

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Buhaghag Hair
« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2015, 09:35:57 am »
@minatay91 - Hi sis! Since my hair is thick, yung shampoo ko lang ang di ko pinapalitan ng variant. Moisturizing lang. Sa conditioner ako nag-aalternate. Human Heart Nature sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner ginagamit ko for 7 months na with this routine. Bale, MWF- Moisturizing then TThS- Strenghtening/Protein. Pag Sunday, hindi ako naghuhugas ng buhok. Binababad ko lang sa VCO kasi nsa bahay lang ako nun buong araw. Sobrang effective sya sakin. Pero plano ko din magbago ng brand kasi nagsasawa na ko sa amoy ng HHN. Gusto ko din itry yung sa Healthy Options. :D

IndelicatePinay

  • Guest
Re: Buhaghag Hair
« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2015, 12:13:21 pm »
Anyone with recommendations on a good hair gel or mousse for wavy hair? Preferably alcohol-free.

stormy_princess

  • Guest
Re: Buhaghag Hair
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2015, 10:06:19 am »
Mga sis, advice lang po. I really recommend alternating your shampoo or conditioner every day with Moisturizing and Strengthening/Keratin variants para sa balance ng hair. Moisture and protein require balance because too much of one or the other can easily cause harm. Too much moisture sa hair kasi dull looking, limp and prone to breakage. Too much keratin/protein naman, stiff and dry. It works for me. Sana sa inyo din. :)

Sis, sino hairstylist mo po at saang salon to? I want to have a keratin treatment rather than rebond this time pero I need to have a stylist who can evaluate my hair first para at least malaman ko kung anong treatment ang dapat. Saka yung hindi mukhang pera haha. Yung iba kasi pera lang talaga habol kaya kung ano ano nirerecommend. Thanks:)

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Buhaghag Hair
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2015, 08:21:35 pm »
^Hi sis! Naku wala akong hair stylist. Kusa ko lang inassess yung buhok ko tska nagbabasa lang din ako online about sa balance ng hair. Basta inaalternate ko lang conditioners ko ng moisturizing and protein variants. They're sulfate-free as well as my shampoo. Muntik nadin ako magpa-keratin treatment dahil hopeless na ko sa buhok ko kakableach at patong ng hair dye pero this regimen saved me a lot of money. Di pa ko nagpapa-hair treatment sa salon puro DIY lang. Try mo yung stylist ni sis minatay91 kasi trusted nya yun. :)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Buhaghag Hair
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2015, 11:03:43 pm »
^ sis parpol
thanks for sharing your regimen sis :)
sis whats your brand po of conditioner na ginamit mo, yung moisturizing.. ?


For those who want to know who my stylist is, check "Francis Lee" Cebu. Or google "Francis Lee L'oreal" :)

I got so many compliments on my hair (that or my hair must have been extremely bad
. LoL)

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Buhaghag Hair
« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2015, 10:30:43 am »
^Welcome sis. ;) I'm using Human Heart Nature's Moisturizing Conditioner in Vanilla. Na-try ko nadin yung Mandarin pero naaasiman ako kaya yung Vanilla yun na naging staple ko. Mention ko narin sis na hindi agad-agad yung magandang effect sa hair ko. It took me 1-2 months to see an improvement and nung ika-3rd month ko na, saka talagang naging healthy ulit buhok ko. I'm also using HHN hair serum. Namamanage nya talaga yung buhaghag hair ko nun at hindi na ko nagkaron ng split ends. I apply it when my hair is damp and 2 to 3 pumps lang.

Not related po sa HHN, just sharing po my experience :)

IndelicatePinay

  • Guest
Re: Buhaghag Hair
« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2015, 11:21:48 am »
^^

Parpol_haze, I now regret not getting the HHN hair serum yesterday. I was afraid it would weigh my hair down and make it greasy from reading the ingredients. Getting one later!

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Buhaghag Hair
« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2015, 12:17:20 pm »
^Go sis! Grab one na. For me, it's the best hair serum I've tried. Hindi sya comparable sa Vitress and the likes. Ginagamit ko din sya minsan pag tuyo ang hair ko pero mas gusto ko yung effect when it is applied to damp hair sa middle part and ends. Natural ang bagsak ng buhok and controlled ang frizz.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Buhaghag Hair
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2015, 02:52:02 pm »
^Thanks sis :) Ma.try nga.. I like na it's local and organic.. :) Mga next month siguro bili ko.

Bumili ako ng L'oreal Hair Spa ^^ Hopefully maganda and ito yung ginagamit sa salon noon na maganda sa hair ko..

dami chemicals zzz

karenvillaflor

  • Guest
Re: Buhaghag Hair
« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2015, 03:25:57 pm »
try treseme and dove for shampoo and conditionaire.

IndelicatePinay

  • Guest
Re: Buhaghag Hair
« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2015, 05:57:52 pm »
Parpol_haze, I just got back from SM – I didn't know HHN products weren't available there. I was so excited pa naman! Rustan's and Robinson's lang pala? Guess I could always order online.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close