watch now

Author Topic: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)  (Read 173687 times)

babyluvs_78

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #440 on: February 03, 2019, 08:42:33 pm »
Hi! Any feedback at Piandre Santolan town plaza for haircut? Thanks!

sophiehatter

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #441 on: May 16, 2019, 08:58:26 am »
I usually do the 10% tip on all services and an extra 500. I don't know if that's okay. lol

Pero if you want the best (for me) Hairshaft salon is very nice!!!

They color my hair gray without the dryness. The color stays for 1.5 years (with blue shampoo syempre twice a week).

Although, I shell out 22k for my waist-length hair that time, sulit talaga as in random strangers would ask the color of your hair, san mo pinagawa, etc.

Ngayon, I tried sporting the shoulder-length hair. About a week ago, after 26 years, pinaputol ko sya, the problem is nagtitikwas yung dulo tho as far as I remember, straight naman ang hair ko.

I am considering rebonding, pero Hairshaft doesn't offer it. So any suggestions?

Super okay naman yung buhok ko except sa dulo na nag fly away lagi. Should I rebond it? Saan? Natatakot na ako sa review ng Bangs. I am not okay with David's Salon. Vivere rebond is super high. So saan?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 09:07:58 am by sophiehatter »

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #442 on: May 16, 2019, 10:18:31 am »
^ Currently sporting a bob and ganyan din hair ko pag air dry lang. So I need to have it blow dried every single day (sariling sikap lol) while curling the ends with a barrel brush para may volume. Didn't need to have my hair rebonded and it looks okay. :)

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #443 on: May 23, 2019, 11:53:58 am »
^^ sis, anong blue shampoo ginamit mo?

marge070407

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #444 on: May 23, 2019, 12:08:17 pm »
May alam ba kayo mga sis na nagrerebond and color at the same time? Yung ibang salon kasi na napuntahan ko ayaw icolor hair ko after rebond.

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #445 on: May 23, 2019, 05:35:41 pm »
Si Weng ng Affascinante Salon does that.  May thread yan dito sa GT.  Magaling sya mag rebond & color. 

marge070407

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #446 on: May 23, 2019, 07:14:03 pm »
Thanks sis! Search ko nga hehe.

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #447 on: July 18, 2019, 02:09:49 pm »
Hi sisters! May naka-try na ng haircut services sa Bangs Prime? How was it?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close