watch now

Author Topic: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)  (Read 173579 times)

workinmom

  • Guest
Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« on: May 28, 2013, 09:13:57 am »
I'll be attending a wedding (as a guest) this Sunday and I couldn't find a recent thread on recommended salons with hmu artists. All I've been seeing are HMUAs for brides so their rates are high na. Kindly post the name of the salon, the branch, the rates, as well as the hmua that worked on you. Thank you!

Ejaxene

  • Guest
Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 09:34:39 am »
New thread.

Been meaning to have my hair cut kasi sobrang haba na. :D Hirap maghanap ng maayos ng stylist sa Q.C. area O.o

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 08:03:05 am »
nag try ako magpa hair color da Toni and Guy Trinoma, kaasar! may nilagay sila na super hapdi sa scalp!!

sa tagal tagal ko nagpapa color, dun ko lang na experience yon. never again!

ayapapaya

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 03:23:34 pm »
New thread.

Been meaning to have my hair cut kasi sobrang haba na. :D Hirap maghanap ng maayos ng stylist sa Q.C. area O.o

Hi, my stylist before worked at Benchfix. He has his own salon now at Kamias - Hecktor salon.Try it out! Make sure Hecktor's the one to cut your hair! He's been cutting my hair (as well as my mom and sister's) for the past 3 years!

yanzkiiie

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 01:29:13 am »
Earl of Menage Trinoma
Hermes of Studio Fix

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2013, 09:14:29 pm »
I've given up on david's, sorry. Hit-or-miss talaga ako dun. I have medyo "difficult" hair kaya I need some serious styling. Kailan lang I got a haircut from them but had to get another one less than two weeks later kasi di ko talaga gusto yung cut. This time, I tried menage salon in gateway (nadaanan lang, LOL, plus I had my hair cut before at menage in trinoma, so I figured I'd get decent service from the one in gateway also). Got one of their junior stylists; I can't remember what they're called exactly, basta the rate was below 400 lang. Really liked the service and ambiance. Better!

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2013, 08:25:10 pm »
anong pwede ipagawa para ma achive ang soft curls?

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 01:38:18 pm »
^ it depends on the size of the curl, pag soft curls dapat nasa large or XL size para parang wave lang

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2013, 11:38:26 pm »
^saan maganda magpagawa non yung permanent? thanks!

lionheart2010

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2013, 08:38:16 am »
Looking for the best salon to have my curls done. I want big curls. Haha. Yun ba yung padigiperm?

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2013, 11:39:16 am »
^ look for reviews sa Hair Perming and Beauty Brick Thread sis. Mine was done at Beauty Brick February or March this year. Till now maganda parin curls. My bf loves it! :D

For pixie cut style try Rico of Menage Trinoma. Di ko lang alam kung andun pa siya. Siya nag gupit hair ko before. 2 years ago. :D

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2013, 11:42:00 am »
i have round face, not so refined features, and naturally wavy hair (now permed) and i want a new haircut soon. maybe after 4 mos.

Sino magaling/sang salon?

usually kasi pag ganitong shape ng face, laging layer layer lang. wala na bang mas creative? o doomed na ako at layer lang talaga kayang gawin sa ganito? :(

honey61501

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2013, 09:42:31 am »
Ladies, ok ba si James of Studio Fix? Thanks.

ynazki

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2013, 12:31:24 pm »
@ sis honeu61501, natry ko na magpagupit sa kniya, oks naman. Nakuha naman niya yung gusto ko. Then bumalik ako for hair color, I wouldn't recommend him. I was disappointed with the hair color kasi hindi nag match dun sa gusto kung color. As in ang layo  :'( Pero hindi ko na binalik kasi sabi naman ng mga friends ko, bagay naman daw, but still  :'(

honey61501

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2013, 03:41:17 pm »
Sis ynazki, so sad to hear about the hair color. Thank you for responding regarding the hair cut. Well... good luck to me. Will post for update.

Thanks again.

Fabchic

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2013, 09:57:29 pm »
Where to have my haircut? I've tried Reyes, kasi sobrang uncomfortable na ako sa hair ko, masyadong mahaba, ayun pinabawasan ko lang. Pero super disappointed ako, ako pa rin yung nagtrim nung dulo, layered siya pero pantay yung pagkakagupit, kasi ginupit niya while my hair is still wet, ang pangit. nagpalagay din ako ng side bangs pero sobrang pangit, hindi maayos. I want to try Menage Salon Trinoma. Who would you recommend? And how much?

ijj2k

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2013, 11:55:01 pm »
Mga sis question lang po. Has anyone tried Petra and Pepita? Sorry baka mali ako ng name or napagbaliktad ko.
Anyway, I've been passing by one in Libertad, Pasay kasi and since I need a new haircut ( super haba na ng hair umabot na sa waist line) and rebonding na rin sana, I was wondering id this salon is good.
Need feedbacks po sana. KAsi kung ok dun, sa kanila nalang ako papagawa ng hair.

TIA! :)

andeegirlxoxo

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2013, 04:17:55 am »
Basement Salon sa Shang is really nice  ;D

miclen20

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2013, 11:36:39 pm »
Because of all the raves here in Studio Fix, i tried it, just today....

i was supposed to be scheduled for Alex next Sat pero inip ako...so i opted for Hermes today...kahit 6pm go na...

i loved it....ang ganda mag cut ng hair.....Edmar naman colored it and i also loved it...

spent 5700 all in all but it was worth it....

after 3 months ill go back for keratin treatment....5k nanaman pero ok lang....

official salon ko na to....

pink_girl69

  • Guest
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist (Part 4)
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2013, 02:22:37 pm »
saang branch si hermes of studiofix? kelangan ba mag pa sched. pa kahit haircut lang ang ipapagawa?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close