watch now

Author Topic: For introverts!!  (Read 23358 times)

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: For introverts!!
« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2016, 06:31:41 pm »
^awwww. di lang pala ako nag-iisa. ganyan din ako sis. nung nagwork na ako saka ako naging introvert. sobrang mahiyain pero back in elementary/HS, ang dami kong friends, super outgoing. Di ko rin alam what happened at naging ganto ako. :(

HMisabelle

  • Guest
Re: For introverts!!
« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2016, 09:49:12 pm »
^ako naman, sis, nung elem to college ako sobrang mahiyain. Ganun pa rin naman now pero somehow, sa office medyo need ko i-overcome. Outside sa office, mahiyain pa rin ako. 😜

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: For introverts!!
« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2016, 10:04:19 pm »
i am not feeling too much of an introvert now.. i have been learning about some self improvement stuff and i feel more confident now. yes, introvert pa rin ng slight kasi i still have this own world of mine, pero i dont get hiya na to talk to people.. i can make some small talks na to a stranger. i guess i am becoming more confident na. i love what has been happening to me. :)

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: For introverts!!
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2016, 03:09:24 pm »
^good for you sis!

sa mga old friends ko ganun pa din naman ako, makulit, magulo but pag ibang tao na. hirap ako umapproach.

Len0523

  • Guest
Re: For introverts!!
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2016, 04:10:55 pm »
We used to be bullied when we were young. We are not rich so we are treated the least and disregarded more often than not.

I used to do things that will pleased other people for them like me.

I only do things that is good for their eyes to the point that I do it to my own family.

That was when I was younger.

I make friends only when I do something good. Even if I am risking my own happiness.

I was totally emotional tortured.

Because people tend to dislike me because of social status.

Eventually, I learned how to the opposite.

I have a few friends and they were from highschool only I never make new friends.

But most of the time people have impression of me having strong personality

without knowing that its just my defense mechanism of being introvert really.

Afraid of facing new faces, making new friends, talking to strangers and all.

But I act like I am not afraid at all.




kara_seo

  • Guest
Re: For introverts!!
« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2016, 02:31:48 am »
Hi! I'm Kara ;D I think I'm an introvert kasi interacting with huge groups drains my energy a lot and only by being alone can I regain said energy :D

I like being an introvert, but lately it's been difficult kasi I work in a bank so the corporate setting / bosses require you to be proactive and bibo (read: sipsip) before you can get promoted or even recognized. Sometimes I find it annoying lol.

unsophisticatedme

  • Guest
Re: For introverts!!
« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2016, 08:33:21 am »
I think I am introvert. Bata pa lang ako until now first impression sakin ng mga tao ay "tahimik and mahiyain", which is true. Hahaha. And pag wala ako lakad or gala nagstay lang talaga ako sa house walang labas labas. Hindi rin ako mahilig makipag socialize, hindi rin ako umaattend ng mga event pero ayoko din naman ng mag isa lang ako. Like sa work ayoko mag lunch break na mag isa. I have friends pero konti lang sila.

Kailarueluka

  • Guest
Re: For introverts!!
« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2016, 09:42:22 am »
when i was younger i believe that  i am an extrovert. social butterfly, life of the party, miss friendship and miss congeniality
but when i got older or shall i say when i got married, my priorities in life change.
i somehow find myself introvert.
i just want to stay home and watch netflix all day, sleep, cook,  bake
i dont seldom talk to my friends (maybe they got busy too) imagine, getting married, having kids, moving to other country contributes i think.
sometimes, tinatamad na din ako makipag kwentuhan or coffee sa labas. gusto ko lang umuwi ng bahay, matulog or makipag laro sa anak ko! hahaha....

this is the life i chose and i am happy about it. no regrets!

DalagangPinay

  • Guest
Re: For introverts!!
« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2016, 08:36:23 pm »
From elementary to college introvert ako. Konti lang friends ko tsaka mas gusto kong mag isa. Sa School namin nun tingin sa akin parang may sariling mundo kasi kung sino lang yung kinakausap ko, sila lang din. Di ko trip sumama sa mga malalaking barkada lalo na kung hindi ko pa close. Sanay din ako mag mall mag isa at di ko kelangan nang kasama haha! Yung FB ko nga walang kalaman laman kasi di ako ganun ka open sa mga tao. Minsan may time din na naboboring na din ako sa sarili ko kasi wala akong social life.

Pero nung nagkaroon na ako nang trabaho, naging extrovert ako ng konti at nabawas bawasan na yung pagiging sobrang introvert ko. Lagi na kasi akong expose sa mga tao araw araw at kelangan ko din sa trabaho na maging extrovert. Tapos medyo open na ako sa mga tao. Dun ko na feel na masarap din pala sa pakiramdam yung may bago kang nakikilala sa buhay.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 08:38:09 pm by DalagangPinay »

And1moon

  • Guest
Re: For introverts!!
« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2016, 03:11:50 am »
Introvert ako with social anxiety. Hindi ako nakakapagfunction ng maayos pag hindi ako nakainom when I'm in a party (the kind na may more than 5 acquaintances or strangers). Functional introvert naman ako - sa office nga i have this other side of myself na napakaextrovert, i even host our office parties. I call it my drag queen persona - wig lang ang katapat, bongga na (think RuPaul the man vs RuPaul the kween). But afterwards i need at least a day to recover, meaning i have to be alone in my room na walang any form of human interaction. Except with my girlfriend, cos we live together, but mainly cos she brings me food ;D

So last month i spent a month in the US visiting relatives and friends. For four straight weeks it has been nothing but people - from west to east coast and back. There was a point when i begged off from a trip kase literally napagod ako being around people - i chose missing Hollywood/Beverly Hills cos i feel suffocated and super agit na ako. That one day rest i just holed up sa room and nanood ng infomercials :D when i got back here i felt really really tired akala ko jetlag lang at first. But 5 days have gone by but i was still feeling the same. So i what i did was nag staycation ako for 2 days, lumaklak ng Berocca, didn't entertain visitors for another week, and then when i was ready, nakipagkita na ako sa friends ko (who only wanted pasalubong kaloka sila haha). I realized naubos yung energy ko from one month of being a people person and needed to recharge lang ng malala :)


iluvescadasport

  • Guest
Re: For introverts!!
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2017, 02:12:02 pm »
Ever since i was a child, i dont like socializing, hindi ko talaga alam bakit. Kala ko mahiyain lang ako. But as i grew up, mastama talaga na introvert ako. More than 10 people gatherings give me headache, and leaves me stressed and tired.

Two big mistakes i made was i tried to live like an introvert to the point na naging anti social ako and i listened to my parents who always told me na stupid maging introvert. Tapos bumaba pa self-esteem and confidence ko because of that. But thank God i was able to rise from that.

Im happy that im introvert, but i shouldnt limit myself to "introvert activities". I can try "extrovert" activities din but i remind myself din yun limits nun

xtine

  • Guest
Re: For introverts!!
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2017, 03:24:59 pm »
I was reading this thread coz like you guys, I find myself very exhausted of talking to people.  I get very anxious when I see a suitor comes to me for small talk.  I am also selective of people I open up, greet and talk to. 

I travel, eat lunch, watch movies alone.  I have friends but i am okay not talking to them most of the time but when we do, maingay din ako and very approachable.

I can also see if the person is sincere or not.  I even sat at the back of the office because my previous desk was full of people interacting with each other that my social anxiety worsen. 

Most people see me as mayabang or suplada based on the feedback.  I also avoid very emotional people kasi I don't want to be drained and I can't tolerate stories with irrational excuses.


I just took a test and it turned out that I am INTJ. 

According to google, and it just describe me perfectly.

I ? Introversion preferred to extraversion: INTJs tend to be quiet and reserved. They generally prefer interacting with a few close friends rather than a wide circle of acquaintances, and they expend energy in social situations (whereas extroverts gain energy).

N ? Intuition preferred to sensing: INTJs tend to be more abstract than concrete. They focus their attention on the big picture rather than the details and on future possibilities rather than immediate realities.

T ? Thinking preferred to feeling: INTJs tend to value objective criteria above personal preference or sentiment. When making decisions they generally give more weight to logic than to social considerations.

J ? Judgment is auxiliary function (J or P illustrates auxiliary to introverts): INTJs tend to approach life in a structured way, planning and organising their world to achieve their goals.

daphne06

  • Guest
Re: For introverts!!
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2017, 02:42:47 pm »
An INFJ here. Actually there's really no problem with me being an introvert, but I just wish I was not the INFJ type. Having too much if the (F) eeling aspect is just too burdensome and painful, no?

I prefer to keep few genuine friends than lots of acquaintances. I don't like small talk but I enjoy and at some point yearn deep and insightful conversations. It's a rare chance for me to speak about what's in my mind and what's in my heart, because most of the time, I am the one who is at the listening end. And when I do try to open up to people who matters to me, yet are least interested in what I want to say, or even misunderstand my point, I'd wish I should have just kept my thoughts to myself. 😁 I think as an INFJ, it helps to have someone listen to your inner thoughts and feelings just to lighten some of your burdens?

I love solitude, because it is when my creative juices flow freely. It is also the time I can recharge myself. But I also enjoy the company of friends who can make me laugh. 😊

MoonshineLady

  • Guest
Re: For introverts!!
« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2017, 02:11:14 pm »
im also an introvert. i love being alone most of the time and im not a fan of chatting kahit online pa! heheh. im also mahiyain. i dont like speaking infront of a crowd or a group this really makes me nervous. when we have meetings at work or group discussion its very very rare na maririnig boses ko. i also have a small group of friends but im ok with meeting new ones / acquaintances pero i dont open up myself to them easily. and im also a very homebody. i can stay at home for days without leaving the house. ang dami kong nagagawa kahit nasa house lang.

pandalicious

  • Guest
Re: For introverts!!
« Reply #94 on: April 18, 2017, 05:08:51 pm »
Eversince i was a child, i was treated like there's something wrong with me, sobra daw ako mahiyain, na hindi daw dapat ganon. My relatives were not very fond of me since i'm not "bibo" like my brothers and cousins. Hanggang lumaki ako parang nadala ko yung notion na there's something wrong with me. May barkada naman ako nung nag-aaral pa ko, lumalabas din naman ako kasama friends ko, i was just not open to interacting with people na hindi ko kilala.

Anyway, i was already in college nung nalaman ko yung term na introvert, and nun ko narealize na hindi pala ako mahiyain, introvert pala tawag sa personality ko. Since then, mas naging confident ako since wala naman palang mali sakin. Kaya ko naman pala makiharap sa maraming tao, i just prefer not to since social interaction really drains my energy, but i can start a conversation with strangers. I still prefer solitude, i still have very few friends, people presumes i'm masungit, and i'm okay with that.

DeathToMondays

  • Guest
Re: For introverts!!
« Reply #95 on: April 18, 2017, 10:58:34 pm »
INTJ - T. Not that it matters, I like who I am and enjoy my space. 

SexyGirl1

  • Guest
Re: For introverts!!
« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2017, 10:50:48 pm »
I'm also an introvert, I like to talk to people but need some time for my own. In my job I have to talk to a lot of people and in the evening I'm often very tired from it.

samtorini

  • Guest
Re: For introverts!!
« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2017, 09:52:46 pm »
Ang dami din palang INTJ dito. Hi mga sis  ;D

I enjoy being alone, like sa work, I don't mind eating alone. Minsan, mas masaya pa when I am eating alone, nakakapag-recharge ako.

NeilRudecat

  • Guest
Re: For introverts!!
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2017, 07:23:32 am »
I love getting up at around 2 to 3 AM in the morning because everyone's else is asleep.  Wala nang mga tao, tahimik na at mabilis na ang internet.  Masarap magbasa o manood ng videos.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close