Everything you guys mentioned in this thread, I also feel/do it.
Here's my list:
- I can do almost anything alone and never will I have a problem with it. I can eat alone in restos, fastfood, malling and even watch a movie in the cinema. To be honest, I feel better when I'm alone. Feeling ko kapag may kasama, napapagod ako i-entertain because I have to talk. I have to think. I have to socialize. Favorite past time ko shopping/window shopping on my own.
- It's true what the other member mentioned in this thread too, I hate dealing with people with mababaw intellect. I'm sorry, pero I can't stand kanto talk or kung puro chismis lang. I can sense fake people too like the others here.
- In school, I was a loner. I have a few friends pero we have different courses so this was a problem. I had a difficult time during group works kasi those people do not understand where I'm coming from. Sometimes, iniiwasan ko umattend nang group meetings if we're doing it after school hours or in my classmate's condo. I know it should be a responsibility of mine to do these things but the truth is, I'm scared of mingling with them. If during school hours or after class, that I can manage. I know, ang weird.
- I prefer to stay at home, read books or surf the internet. If I'm going out, it's usually with family where I won't be judged. It's a safe zone for me kasi I can be silent without them judging me.
- Most people think I'm suplada. Or that ang maldita ko sa kanila. The truth is, I'm really, really, really having a difficult time expressing myself. I cannot emphasize this even more. I keep mum most of the time and they would take it the other way. If I try to explain myself, I'm pretty sure I'll screw it up anyway because attempting to share what I am way is too exhausting for my part. Every time I talk, feeling ko talaga yung energy level ko pababa ng pababa.
- In yoga, I don't talk to my instructors. Sometimes, I really need a refresher on some poses but instead of going straight to the pros, I would Google my dilemma instead.
- I don't use Facebook. I can't delete it right now kasi sayang, it's the only contact I have of my college classmates/blockmates pero it's good as gone now. I was forced to keep it during school kasi most profs would send lectures in the class Facebook group. Ughh.
- I don't party. I don't like the idea of partying at all. In college, there were many temptations but as an introvert plus loner, it's easy to brush these away.
- Hence, no love life. I mean, who wants to date a sad, boring introvert?
It gets lonely at times, especially when I was in college. Imagine living in a dorm room alone (kasi I don't like sharing din) near the university where you can practically hear people after school hours talking to friends, having fun or eating out in nearby restos. I never had that. My friends were all too busy. I usually drop by a restaurant after class, buy takeout and bring it over to my room. My company? My laptop and some movies.