watch now

Author Topic: essence  (Read 21727 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2013, 10:51:24 pm »
^
SM Cubao, yes.

theycallmethin

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2013, 11:08:46 pm »
yey! great! thanks sis! dadaan ako bukas for sure :)

adajet

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2013, 08:12:08 am »
I'm not a fan of the brand. Granted I haven't tried that much from the line but what I've tried so far are mediocre.

I like the colours of the nail polish and how opaque they are but they chip in the first 24-48hours. My nail polishes usually stay chip free for 4 or 5days (with a bit of tip wear) so it boggles me that these chip so fast. I've yet to try it with different base coats so we'll see. I'd report back if I'm able to make it work.

The lip liners are probably the best that I've tried from the brand. They're pretty creamy and not drying. The colour selection is poor though.

The eyeshadows are kinda meh... Some a pigmented but feel a bit chalky.

I'm looking into buying one of their mascaras. I think it's in a pink tube. I've read so many good things about it so I might give it a go soon.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2013, 10:39:25 am »
The nail polish I got from them chipped in less than 24 hours. :-)

adajet

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2013, 11:02:58 am »
The nail polish I got from them chipped in less than 24 hours. :-)

Is it the Colour and Go nail polish? The brush is nice and drying time is good but ugh... Chips way too fast.

Do you guys have the eyeshadow primer there? I've read that it's really good but they've discontinued that here as well.

It's kinda fun how they come out with limited edition collections from time to time though.

I'm heading to Priceline tomorrow to check out other Essence products. Maybe I'm just being too much of a snob.

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2013, 09:52:38 pm »
i got 3 of their nail polishes and one of the two does chip easily (light green), but then the rest last longer (royal blue and orange/red).

Chantzy

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2013, 12:52:27 am »
nagchip din yung blue polish sa akin the next day, pero sa toes ko ok pa rin gamit ko pa naman ang magandang top coat na usually kahit 1 week sa ibang nail polish ok pa rin

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2013, 11:36:08 am »
^^^
Tish, yup. Okay sana the brush but quite disappointing that it chips in less than an hour.

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2013, 09:39:41 pm »
my top 5 essence products:

1. all about matt (compact powder)
2. eyebrow pencil
3. eyebrow powder
4. eyebrow gel (except for the container)
5. small slant brush

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2013, 10:19:32 pm »
wala pang essence sa sm north.. sana magkaroon sila..

wkt

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2013, 05:43:57 pm »
anybody knows where i can get the fix & matte translucent powder? wala kasing stock sa megamall. 
how about the 'all about matt! fixing compact powder'? promise magho-hoard ako.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2013, 06:20:31 pm »
^
OOS in SM Makati and Cubao as well.
That compact isn't available yet. Hindi complete yung products nila here.

wkt

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2013, 10:58:41 am »
kainis naman... sisses please post naman if ever makita nyo yung fix & matte powder

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2013, 11:15:07 am »
how much is the compact powder? may spf ba mga sis? TIA  :)

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2013, 11:15:54 am »
Heard good reviews about their mascara. Kaso andami palang variants. Which one would you recommend na hindi magi-smudge? Majolica lash expander lang ang di nagi-smudge sa akin sa mga natry ko e.

Ehh kasi.

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2013, 12:23:26 pm »
Gustong gusto ko yung fix & matte translucent loose powder nila. :D

bumili din ako ng essence longlasting eye pencil in c'est la vie pero di ko pa sya nagagamit :P

cattleya_simone

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2013, 09:03:28 am »
Highly recommended nga ang Fix & Matte Transluscent powder nila. Last piece na yung nabili ko last time, OOS kasi palagi!

wkt

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2013, 06:52:48 am »
so far, oos yung  Fix & Matte Transluscent powder sa mega & sm aura. 
sa iba kaya?

nhieQoh

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2013, 06:48:52 pm »
maganda nga yung mascara nila... I tried the GET BIG LASHES volume booster.. di waterproof kasi auko ng waterproof :) so far naman di nagsmudge, mula umaga hangang gabi gamit ko... para akong ngpaeyelas extension kasi 3 coats nilalagay ko... :)

lady_butterfly

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2013, 09:04:45 pm »
^^ wala din sa MOA went there kanina eh, I ended up buying the sun club bronzer ang laki ng compact hehe... gusto ko din yung retractable eyeliner kaso walang black eh. I think the staying power is good kasi yung swatches ko stayed the whole day and waterproof.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close