watch now

Author Topic: essence  (Read 21793 times)

chubbelita

  • Guest
essence
« on: May 26, 2013, 02:17:02 pm »
i bought their long lasting eyepencil in hot choco, love it :) it's super pigmented and lasts 5-6 hours without primer.. upto 12 hours with primer naman. best part is, 149 pesos lang sya:)

any other essence products worth trying?

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 04:05:44 pm »
I tried naman their nail polish yung fruity edition un melon color don.
Three coats na wala padin. But my friend uses their foundation and FA siya. works
perfectly for her

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 12:02:49 am »
Ms. Martha of thebeautyjunkee raved about Essence's translucent powder. Ni-rave din sya ni Ms. Donnarence of mylucidintervals. Dami rin magandang reviews sa makeupalley. Gusto ko sana i-try pero di ko alam kung saan may Essence na malapit sakin (Manila area) :'(

yanzkiiie

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 07:55:49 am »
Ms. Martha of thebeautyjunkee raved about Essence's translucent powder. Ni-rave din sya ni Ms. Donnarence of mylucidintervals. Dami rin magandang reviews sa makeupalley. Gusto ko sana i-try pero di ko alam kung saan may Essence na malapit sakin (Manila area) :'(

Hi Sis, they have it in SM San Lazaro, I saw it last Sunday  :)

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 08:54:33 am »
i love their eyebrow pencil in medium and blond, nail polish, make-up bag, clear mascara, and cream blush. next thing i will buy would be lip gloss and concealer.

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2013, 11:32:13 pm »
Hi Sis, they have it in SM San Lazaro, I saw it last Sunday  :)

wow! I'm so happy sis na meron sa SM San Lazaro. Will definitely check it out!!! Thanks for the info sis. :D

Dumayo pa ako ng SM Megamall para lang sa Essence, kaso wala sila nung translucent powder. Sad. Tsk tsk.

aubreyb

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 12:49:35 am »
I saw Essence din sa SM fairview! I bought the super fine felt tip eyeliner pero di ako masyadong satisfied. It smudges on my oily lids. I neeed to set it with a pencil pa or powder.

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2013, 05:03:55 am »
their eyebrow powder is also nice and very pigmented and meron pa syang kasamang stencil.

thea0021

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2013, 06:40:58 am »
Got their concealer stick, okay naman and then got their liquid eyeliner and then major smudging hahaha raccoon talaga  ;D

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2013, 11:41:17 am »
I got their get big volume and curl mascara. Okay naman, ginamit ko last friday night sa album launch ng pinsan ko. Didn't smudge, didn't clump and didn't give me spider lashes :D Good buy na sya sa php169.

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2013, 04:29:10 am »
essence cosmetics products are made in germany. although some are from poland. so if your looking for something that is not made in china then check this out.

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2013, 04:49:51 pm »
sana meron sa sm harisson or rob place, gusto ko itry ito :)

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2013, 08:05:02 pm »
i dunno lang kung meron na nito sa pinas but try nyo yung matt compact powder, kulay puti sya pero pag nilagay mo at ni-blend di sya white sa skin but very nice kasi matt sya talaga at nawala shine ng face ko for a good number of hours. love this product. i actually bought 3 more dahil yun na lang nasa store sa sobrang nagustuhan ko sya.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2013, 08:37:39 am »
I want the translucent powder, stay something lip gloss, and the mono eyeshadows. I have the volume curl mascara and okay naman unless I accidentally rub my eyes kasi it ends up smudging.

candacena

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2013, 09:29:40 am »
pano po malaman ang branches may essence ba sa SM sta rosa

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2013, 01:06:53 am »
timetraveller: SM department stores. Baka meron in SM Manila :) Kasi meron sa MOA
and SM Southmall dito samin.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2013, 10:49:47 pm »
I got two  XXL lip glosses - Red Blossom and Nude Kiss. Both are pigmented, non-sticky, and Res Blossom leaves a nice stain on the lips. And they're inexpensive too. I also got the clear brow gel, a nail polish, and a Black Goddess eyeshadow. I want more glosses and that is from someone who isn't too fond of glosses.

chubbelita

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2013, 11:07:20 pm »
i i bought yung liquid concealer nila ok naman, 149 pesos lang. dun sa long lasting eyeliner nila. it lasts 8hours sakin without primer hehe. i'm starting to love this brand na;)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2013, 09:54:23 pm »
When I'm at an Essence counter, di ko malaman kung ano dadamputin ko. Minsan eyeshadow, minsan blush, minsan eyeliner. Pero parang dun ako sa eyeshadows mas tumitingin. Sana lang complete lahat ng products nila like yung Stay All Day glosses and multi-blushers.

theycallmethin

  • Guest
Re: essence
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2013, 10:27:24 pm »
is this available sa SM North or Cubao? :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close