We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis! I just bought a Kyowa Electric Oven 28L. I bought this in exchange for our old oven toaster hoping that I can bake with it. Anybody experienced using Kyowa? Another question: What is a Kosher Salt?
Nabasa ko din kasi pag electric oven babawasan mo ng 25% iyung baking time lang na gagamitin mo. Kunwari, 20 minutes baking time sa gas oven, mga 15-17 mins ka lang magbbake para di masunog. Conversion din is like this: 350 degrees F, ang knob dyan is 180 degrees Celcius ang gagamitin mo sis.