Author Topic: Caterer Review: K By Cunanan (Part II)  (Read 109286 times)

Nikky27

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K By Cunanan (Part II)
« Reply #520 on: January 29, 2015, 10:56:34 am »
Hi mga sis. I want to give some advice. I had a chance to attend 2 weddings this january na k by c ang caterer. Same ang comments ng mga guests, mabagal kumilos mga waiters and start na ng reception may ginagawa parin silang decors. Please inform your AE para alam nila na aware kayo sa mga issues like this. Para pag wedding niyo na, aayusin nila ang trabaho nila :)

bettebette

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K By Cunanan (Part II)
« Reply #521 on: January 29, 2015, 11:15:12 am »
^ Yung na-attendan ko rin hindi sya Kby, pero ang rude ng mga waiter. Pero yung start na ng reception nag aayos pa rin ng decors... really? Now ko lang nabasa here in GT yun. Hindi naman kaya yung hired stylist nila yun?

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K By Cunanan (Part II)
« Reply #522 on: January 29, 2015, 11:30:22 am »
Hi bonzaigirl.. have your mom call their landline numbers. And if you ever get a hold of either Rann or Giselle, make sure to let them know that you are irritated. You are a paying customer at hindi ka nila dapat ginaganyan.

Nikky27

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K By Cunanan (Part II)
« Reply #523 on: January 29, 2015, 11:45:16 am »
Hi mga sis :)  Can anyone please give me the email of K by Cunanan, that is actually a working email.  Kasi I am trying to get hold of them, because I want to schedule a food tasting for March, since uuwi ako. And that is the last time that I am going home before my wedding.  I have already paid my downpayment, and sabi daw ni Giselle eh ang AE ko eh si Rann, but so far, she has not been answering any of my emails.  I think I have already sent 2 or 3 emails.  I am already getting irritated because this is downright irresponsible na.  I know they are busy, but as a client, I am busy as well.  Or does anybody have a direct email to K herself?  I know I have a month left before March comes, but I will only be staying in the Philippines for a week and a half, and the only reason that I am going home is to sort out my wedding suppliers.  Hay.. nakakaasar lang kasi kahit mama ko eh pinapatawag ko doon sa  mobile ni Rann, eh hindi daw sinasagot. Nung minsan eh ang nakasagot eh si Giselle, ang sabi daw eh off daw ni Rann, tapos the next day naman eh wala daw si Rann.  Well, even if she is busy, she should have time to answer her emails, or find someone who can answer for her.  Pasensya na, its just irritating lang talaga.
this is very irresponsible nga sis. I hope this will be fixed soon :)

miming

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K By Cunanan (Part II)
« Reply #524 on: January 30, 2015, 06:02:06 am »
sisses, ano pong mga accredited venues ng KbyC yung within manila lang.

yung venue kasi na gusto ko sana charges 15% of the whole fee ng food pag outsider daw ang kukunin ko. sayang naman yung perang ibabayad ko .

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K By Cunanan (Part II)
« Reply #525 on: January 30, 2015, 06:59:54 am »
That'll be too expensive sis. Search for tge venues na accredited ang kbyc.. madami naman yan.. :)

rienny25

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K By Cunanan (Part II)
« Reply #526 on: January 30, 2015, 11:54:36 am »
Hi sis bonzaigirl!  Rann is also my AE and I haven't still received a reply from her.  Nag-email ako sa kanya 3 weeks ago pa.  Last year hindi naman siya ganyan kabagal magreply.  Ramdam kita sis kaya naiirita din ako.  I even considered requesting to have our account transferred to another AE pero sabi ni h2b, hintay na lang daw ako hanggang Feb kasi peak season pa din ang January.

Hi sis miming!  Here's the list of venues in Manila na accredited ang KbyC:
Paco Park
1Esplanade
Le Pavilion
Le Parc
Palacio de Maynila
La castellana

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K By Cunanan (Part II)
« Reply #527 on: January 30, 2015, 02:41:50 pm »
Grabe namam AE nyo sis.. sana kahit reply lang and tell the clients na she's busy. Si jam kase pag busy magsasabi parin sya pero hndi mang iignore. Or bka there's something wrong with rann's email di kaya? Otherwise go straight to kaye.

bettebette

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K By Cunanan (Part II)
« Reply #528 on: January 30, 2015, 06:24:50 pm »
^^ sisses bonzaigirl and rienny25
same sentiments here, ang tagal ng reply ni Rann lately. sya rin AE ko, assistant sya actually ni Ms. K. Though nakapag final FT naman kami nung January 22. Pero day after nun wala na syang reply sa email ko. :-\

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K By Cunanan (Part II)
« Reply #529 on: January 30, 2015, 10:41:26 pm »
Hi mga sis, thank you bettebette and rienny25.  Di ba nakaka-frustrate talalga.  Mahirap pa kasi wala ako sa Pilipinas.  Kaya nakakairita talaga.

We are also thinking of asking for another AE, nagemail na naman ako sa kanya, i am sendingmy request to 2 emails already, one is to emailus@kbycunanancatering.com and the other is to rann@kbycunanancatering.com.  Both emails had not been replying to me, despite the fact that I have already told them that I have paid the reservations fee.  Last year naman, eh nagreply sila sa akin, tapos ngayon eh talagang wala.  I have emailed them once more and hopefully this time eh sumagot na sila.

Sis belle_v2g, do you have kaye's email by any chance?  Do you mind giving it please?   If you don't like to give it here, my email is bonzai_nutd3@yahoo.com. 

Thanks mga sis.  :) Enjoy the stressful preps, once lang ito sa buhay natin hehe

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K By Cunanan (Part II)
« Reply #530 on: January 31, 2015, 05:58:13 pm »
Guess what guys, after my email yesterday, Rann did reply.  In my email, I kind of torld them off and told them na it is quite irresponsible of them.  Basta, anyways that is water under the bridge.  Nag apologize naman sya and nagsabi na it won't happen again. Which I do hope, and does better not do it again.  Anyways, back to the stressful preparation.  Happy preps you guys :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K By Cunanan (Part II)
« Reply #531 on: January 31, 2015, 08:12:38 pm »
Do they really have to wait until the client becomes irritated before even replying? Anong reasons nya sis? Hay buti na lang love natin ang kbyc.. at finally nagreply na.. And buti na lang my AE isn't like that.

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K By Cunanan (Part II)
« Reply #532 on: January 31, 2015, 11:27:24 pm »
Yes sis belle_v2g,  yung lang yung sad na kailangan pa nilang hintayin na mairita yung client.  She said na sunud sunud lang daw yung weddings nya. But even so, there will always be a time na sunod sunuod yung clients especially during the peak season, so what will happen to the other clients as well di ba? But like what I said, it is already water under the bridge.  So let's see. hehe.   

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K By Cunanan (Part II)
« Reply #533 on: January 31, 2015, 11:36:19 pm »
i read this in party complaints and issues - philippines facebook

"Ask ko lang if anyone here from the group knows the contact number/email of K. By Cunanan Catering? We're trying to contact them kasi thru fb, number and thru their agent Nina pero no response. We're suspecting na hindi nakakarating yung complaint namin directly to Ms. k the owner. Something went wrong po kasi happen to my sis wedding last January 9. Hindi nasunod yung nasa contract. Halos walang nagawa sa napagusapan. The food is awesome pero venue set up as in wala. Walang flowers when in fact it's a garden wedding, walang backdraft, pati yung entrance wala ring decor. Nagsorry naman yung agent at she said na nagkaroon lang ng conflict sa sched coz she has another event. We're asking for a refund based dun sa contract in case of breach otherwise magfile kami ng case pero si agent nina ang sabi ang kaya lang nya ibalik is 10k. Since then wala na kami nkuhang responce. Nagbakasakali lang din ako dito and para din maheads up ang ibang tao na minsan kahit enough ang payment may taong hindi tutupad sa napag usapan."

nakakatakot naman.. @_@

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K By Cunanan (Part II)
« Reply #534 on: February 01, 2015, 02:55:32 am »
Awww. Pwede din nila raise sa W@W kasi they personally know Kaye.

weddingbelle

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K By Cunanan (Part II)
« Reply #535 on: February 01, 2015, 03:28:49 am »
mga sis pa email ng rates nila please sabelle@outlook.com

Tubby

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K By Cunanan (Part II)
« Reply #536 on: February 01, 2015, 03:44:43 am »
Hi mga sis :)  Can anyone please give me the email of K by Cunanan, that is actually a working email.  Kasi I am trying to get hold of them, because I want to schedule a food tasting for March, since uuwi ako. And that is the last time that I am going home before my wedding.  I have already paid my downpayment, and sabi daw ni Giselle eh ang AE ko eh si Rann, but so far, she has not been answering any of my emails.  I think I have already sent 2 or 3 emails.  I am already getting irritated because this is downright irresponsible na.  I know they are busy, but as a client, I am busy as well.  Or does anybody have a direct email to K herself?  I know I have a month left before March comes, but I will only be staying in the Philippines for a week and a half, and the only reason that I am going home is to sort out my wedding suppliers.  Hay.. nakakaasar lang kasi kahit mama ko eh pinapatawag ko doon sa  mobile ni Rann, eh hindi daw sinasagot. Nung minsan eh ang nakasagot eh si Giselle, ang sabi daw eh off daw ni Rann, tapos the next day naman eh wala daw si Rann.  Well, even if she is busy, she should have time to answer her emails, or find someone who can answer for her.  Pasensya na, its just irritating lang talaga.

Hi, Sis -

Thanks for sharing this. Though I am happy to know settled na.

Rann is also my AE. Gzel was also the one who coordinated with me when I paid the booking last December. We finalized everything last bridal fair and Rann was assigned to me. I e-mailed her and got naman a reply 24 hours after or less.

I was eager to start everything with K since they will define a lot in my wedding (not to mention they are the most expensive) so I inquired right away from Rann for the FT schedule. She told me that the earliest we can have our FT is on March 18, 3pm. I replied and confirmed that date. Hoping that you would be able to get the same sched as well.

Hi, Sis bonzaigirl -
I experienced the same so what I did was sinadya ko talaga puntahan yung bridal fair at SMX to clarify things aside from the freebies.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 03:50:08 am by Tubby »

bettebette

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K By Cunanan (Part II)
« Reply #537 on: February 01, 2015, 11:08:37 am »
^ sis glacy_rein, yan ang pinaka nakakatakot na feedback na nabasa ko about KbyC. Kelan kaya na January 9 yan  :-\ sana matagal na matagal na! hehe. and saang facebook mo sya nakita?


^ sisses bonzaigirl & Tubby, mukang kelangan ko na rin ma-irritate sa emails ko. hindi pa rin sya nagrereply saken  :(

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K By Cunanan (Part II)
« Reply #538 on: February 01, 2015, 11:36:36 am »
I don't understand why 1 AE should have 2 events scheduled at the same day? I think they should start hiring more AEs.. kasi you cannot use the reason na "may ibang event po kasi ako" to your clients, that is so lame..

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K By Cunanan (Part II)
« Reply #539 on: February 01, 2015, 12:54:38 pm »
^^sis ngayong January 9 lang yan.. add up the facebeook group of Party Complaints and Issues - Philippines ito ang unang post na mababasa mo..

oo nga eh nakakasira talaga ng wedding day kapag ganyan. aww :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close