We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sino may contact number ni Jieza? pa-pm naman po please. thank you!
Hello,Just want to ask if ok na ang package 1 without any add ons?May mga kailangan pa ba I-upgrade? Someone told me kasi na baka sa mga minor upgrades mapamahal pa ko.They quoted me 890 per pax for 2015. PWede pa ba mabawasan ito?My wedding is Feb 2015 pa and I plan to book them sa bridal fair this coming January for freebies.Thanks!
We deposited na to reserve our date, but Im really not happy with my AE. she takes so long to reply to my emails/texts and pag nagreply di pa nasasagot completely yung questions. I understand that theyre busy right now as it's wedding season but I feel that they shouldn't be neglecting naman their upcoming clients. Anybody had a similar experience? My coordinator recommends jieza but i found out too late.
Sis @vmendoza03, kelan ka nanghingi ng quote sa kanila? March 2015 kasi kami, 1 month difference lang naman tayo pero ang quote sakin 940 per pax. sana mapababa ko pa. Thanks Sis!
Anyone here who recently had Jam as their AE for the wedding? Kasi Jieza resigned na pala and sya pumalit.