Author Topic: Don't know what to do anymore.  (Read 7389 times)

fegloria1954

  • Guest
Re: Don't know what to do anymore.
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2013, 10:03:20 pm »
This is all I can say.

i decided to do Option 1, as spelled out by Aquacharly.  That was at least a decade ago.  Well, alright I will be more honest.  That was more than three decades ago.  My life with him unfolded like a telenovela about a martyr wife, but I still I kept on deciding on Option 1.  I kept on plodding on.

Why?  All because I believed in .god's plan for me to be married to him.  I believed in the sanctity of the sacrament of matrimony - that being married means being exclusively with him even if he was not exclusively with ne, that being married means being a wife for him for my lifetime.

It was difficult, but I had a powerful ally - Father God.  Eventually things worked out, I found a program that we both we able to mutually agree to go do, and after that better things unfolded.

Now I recall those decades with thankfulness, as I was able to weather them all, like a bamboo plant that swayed here and there to each heavy gust of wind, downpour of torrential rain, bursts of lightning, and more.

Mommy Fe

coco_bunny

  • Guest
Re: Don't know what to do anymore.
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2013, 02:19:10 pm »
Sis super ouchy yung nangyari but you can give each other space, and when both of you realize how much you mean to each other, kayo't kayo pa din sa huli. Malamang napuno mo na nga sya, nangyari na din sa kin yan nung gf/bf pa lang kami, to the point na nag-walk out sa kin habang nasa mall kami dahil nasampal ko sya all because napikon ako sa isang simpleng remark. Sometimes na-rerealize lang natin mali natin kapag bumabalik na sa atin and tayo na nakaka-feel ng ginagawa natin. Be cautious of your words, kahit asawa mo pa yan hindi pa din reason yun para sabihan mo sya kung ano2.

jajamom

  • Guest
Re: Don't know what to do anymore.
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2013, 05:23:45 am »
Sis sorry kasi makikisingit ako sa thread mo. Same situation kasi tayo. Naiyak nga ako sa mga advice dito pero sa situation ko eh parang hindi ko na kaya ang option one ni sis aquacharly at mommy fe. Natitiis nga namin ang isat isa na huwag magpansinan at pakialamanan. Siguro nga dapat na kami maghiwalay, kaya lang hindi ko alam kung papaano kasiliving abroad kami with our two kids and medyo nagkakaisip na eldest namin at alam niya kung kelan kami nag aaway :(

simang

  • Guest
Re: Don't know what to do anymore.
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2013, 11:04:59 pm »
So sad to hear your story :(

I totally agree with sis aquacharly, of course when you decide let him be a part of it.

Medyo nasaktan ako for you when he said na he comes home to see the baby, and doesnt want anything to do with you anymore. The fact that he said that, nag-aantay na lang yan ng move from you. Ginagampanan nya lang ang pagiging tatay nya pero when you ask for a separation, he's very much willing to do it.

If you're not up na maghiwalay kayo, then mag negative reinforcement ka. If he acts negatively sa mga ginagawa/sinasabi mo, then iwasan mong gawin/sabihin yun. Mapapansin mo there will be less away and less hurtful words.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close