watch now

Author Topic: All About Concealers Thread 8  (Read 107889 times)

Annek0909

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #580 on: November 30, 2015, 12:57:56 am »
^i find boi-ing a little too thick and hard to blend...what do you think?

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #581 on: November 30, 2015, 02:09:04 am »
^thats true sis. Ako what i do konti lang nilalagay ko para ma blend sha ng ayos. I just used my fingers. So far ok naman sha kasi hindi sha cakey kahit matagal na. Unlike sa dating concealer na gamit ko, one hour palang cakey na sha...

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #582 on: December 07, 2015, 06:44:02 pm »
Waiting for my Maybelline eraser dark circles treatment concealer, I hope I like it just as much as my sister does! :)

hypergalactix13

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #583 on: December 08, 2015, 12:40:10 am »
l'oreal true match correcting concealer has become my new favorite :) used to love bareminerals correcting concealer but may tendency na maging cakey pag hindi na-set ng powder. pero with the l'oreal one wala akong ganung issue :) it stays put and looks natural.

Lady Czarina

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #584 on: January 04, 2016, 07:18:27 pm »
I recently bought LA Girl Pro Conceal, for me overrated ang brand na to. It's very difficult to blend (I'm only using my fingers to blend, will check if results using a sponge is better). Also, since it's in a tube kapag nasiksik na sa bag lumalabas na yung concealer sa cap.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close