watch now

Author Topic: All About Concealers Thread 8  (Read 108491 times)

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #560 on: October 23, 2015, 10:24:37 pm »
for undereye circles my new HG is Bobbi Brown corrector in peach. works 1000x better than concealer alone. Just a little dab of color, nawawala eyebags ko! I just set it with powder after.

klariza_yabu001

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #561 on: October 30, 2015, 06:30:34 pm »
^ sis how much bobbi brown corrector sa mall? And what shade are you in mac? Planning to buy kasi hehe :)

smilingsoulmate

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #562 on: November 05, 2015, 10:14:32 am »
Among Nars, Mac, Chanel & Laura Mercier..who has the best concealer for oily skin? Ito lang kasi choices ko sa bibili for me  :) Thanks!

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #563 on: November 05, 2015, 01:34:08 pm »
Still haven't found my HG concealer. Is Bobbi Brown good? Worth the price?

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #564 on: November 05, 2015, 02:02:25 pm »
nabasa ko sa column ni lucy torres, she recommends Bareminerals concealer in powder form. nacurious tuloy ako.. saan kaya available yung bareminerals?

imyerdamsel

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #565 on: November 05, 2015, 06:16:07 pm »
Parang phase out na yung HG concealer ko which is Collection so I'm on a hunt for a new HG concealer. I'm currently using Maybelline Fit Me concealer pero di ako ganon ka-satisfied. Hindi kasing creamy and heavy coverage like Collection. I'm eyeing the new brand Pink Sugar's concealer. It's cheap pero may nabasa ko na it's a good alternative daw for Kuma. I might buy it to check its coverage :)

chup_18

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #566 on: November 14, 2015, 10:05:16 pm »
I just tried LA Girl Pro Conceal, really loving it! And my newest HG concealer/highlighter - Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch. :)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #567 on: November 18, 2015, 05:05:12 pm »
^ sis, is that Maybelline concealer available po sa Philippines?

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #568 on: November 18, 2015, 06:35:45 pm »
Does anyone here who use erase and paste or fake up ng benefit? sabi nila maganda daw eh. I want to buy sana yesterday sa sephora kaya lang  gusto ko muna ng feedback para sure. Medyo pricey sha kasi.lol

klariza_yabu001

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #569 on: November 21, 2015, 03:53:24 pm »
Finally caved in and bought Bobbi Brown Corrector. Wala kasi stock si Nars ng Radiant Creamy Concealer nila pero I tested the other shades. Ang thick pala ng consistency ng Nars pero I'm glad na Bobbi Brown ang kinuha ko kaso I need to top it with concealer pa so I guess I need to repurchase MAC Prolong Wear Concealer ulit.

After 7 months naubos ko ang MAC concealer ko with daily usage hehe

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #570 on: November 21, 2015, 10:58:16 pm »
Gusto ko ng Dior Star concealer tapos i-pair ko sa Dior Star foundation. Pero pag isipan ko pa kasi diko na comsume dati yung Dior Forever.

shesgullible

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #571 on: November 21, 2015, 11:00:50 pm »
i've just been to sm north, at grabe wala pa din la girl concealer. sabi ng SA pang ilan na daw akong customer na naghahanap nun at just for that day alone daw! ganun sya ka in demand!

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #572 on: November 22, 2015, 08:45:18 am »
Finally caved in and bought Bobbi Brown Corrector. Wala kasi stock si Nars ng Radiant Creamy Concealer nila pero I tested the other shades. Ang thick pala ng consistency ng Nars pero I'm glad na Bobbi Brown ang kinuha ko kaso I need to top it with concealer pa so I guess I need to repurchase MAC Prolong Wear Concealer ulit.

After 7 months naubos ko ang MAC concealer ko with daily usage hehe

How's the Bobbi Brown corrector, sis? Eyeing this one as my next concealer to try. Tried it sa counter.  Kahit with the added concealer on top, can still see a bit of my undereye darkness. Di ko alam kung wrong shade lang minatch sakin, or hindi lang talaga siya full coverage. The SA matched me with the shade peach in the corrector, and pale yellow in the concealer.

Annek0909

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #573 on: November 23, 2015, 12:00:33 am »
I don't like the LA girl concealer. Sa opinyon ko, overrated product siya. Ang tagal mag-set, pangit ang finish ( mukhang waxy) , at di tumatagal.  :P mura nga, terible naman ang quality

klariza_yabu001

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #574 on: November 23, 2015, 09:58:30 am »
^^ tested it yesterday sis. Sadly my dark undereyes are still visible though lessened and mas long lasting na sya as in no fade throughout the day. I use MAC prolong wear on top. Got the dark peach shade instead na yung peach lang kasi I need an orange shade talaga to cancel the darkness. For me too expensive sya since it can't do the job 100%.

The Nars Radiant Creamy concealer naman the same din it didn't cover my dark undereyes very well and the consistency was too thick for me although creamy sya iblend but I think mag-crease parin sya sakin kahit with eye cream pa.

Ang hirap maghanap ng good concealer. Need ko talaga super opaque and moisturizing.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #575 on: November 23, 2015, 03:22:48 pm »
Parang I wanna try Maybelline's Master Conceal. :)

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #576 on: November 23, 2015, 06:53:59 pm »
^san ka bibili nyan sis? Haha how about urban decay naked concealer parang popular siya sa youtubers. Medyo dark ng konti yung sa inner half ng under eye ko plus yung eyebags ko lubog hindi naman effective yung benefit fakeup, kuma shade1, la girl, at nyx hd concealer. Try ko siguro yung peach corrector ng pixi para mas mura

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #577 on: November 24, 2015, 12:06:29 am »
^ ig sis. theshoppingcat :)

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #578 on: November 26, 2015, 02:02:24 pm »
im using maybelline minreal concealer on my red/dark spots, kaso ang dali nya mawala kahit i set with powder :(

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #579 on: November 27, 2015, 02:02:51 am »
I bought boi-ing concealer by benefit. Sabi ng SA mas ok daw sha to cover blemishes than sa erase paste nila. I'm excited to use it. Sana ma cover nga yung red acne marks ko. I used l'oreal concealer before pero cakey sha kaya i decided to change kahit pricey yung boi-ing. I hope this one works for me.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 02:05:11 am by lesters_gal »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close