watch now

Author Topic: All About Concealers Thread 8  (Read 108327 times)

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #520 on: September 01, 2015, 03:56:24 pm »
^ NW25 din.

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #521 on: October 03, 2015, 10:33:06 am »
Mga sis na gumagamit ng LA Girl Pro Concealer, anong shade kaya na ka-match ng N25-N30?

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #522 on: October 03, 2015, 11:48:13 pm »
May sister wants to buy the Fit Me concealer na rin when she saw it on me. :)

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #523 on: October 04, 2015, 02:15:06 am »
Mga sis na gumagamit ng LA Girl Pro Concealer, anong shade kaya na ka-match ng N25-N30?
I think there are only 2 current available shades for L.A. Girl and ang close sa N25-N30 is yung Creamy Beige. Yan din yung ginagamit ko ngayon sis since darker na yung shade nung isa.

Gum Ball

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #524 on: October 04, 2015, 01:36:23 pm »
Hi! newbie here... haha ako i previously used L.A Girl pro concealer and yes it give medium to full coverage for my panda eyes! haha kaya lang yung tip brush nya for me is unhygienic and nakake iritate kasi insan nakakatusok haha kaya dapat mag ingat and for me it's drying for an under eye concealer! parang yung foundation ko sa ibang part ng face ko humulas na pero eto naka dikit padin kaso nga super dry sya parang chalky after kahit na ng moisturizer na ko and hindi naman pang matte yung function ng primer ko. right now i'm using octard s51 and s71 and it's really an HG product. ;D

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #525 on: October 04, 2015, 08:23:41 pm »
darn! Bumili pa naman ako ng MAC Prolongwear due to the influence sa YT Bloggers.. -_- But it's a good concealer for me. I actually like it better than studio finish kahit for spot concealing. I'm very OC with the hiding of my pimple on my period and it's just so difficult to conceal with my fingers. Like the studiofinish gets everywhere and cakes up because I keep adding but it just doesnt get into the "nooks and crannies" of a "healing pimple" with the slightly elevated peeling and texture. I end up scraping a bit of the studiofinish and putting it there to sink into it. I then found out liquid is easier for me to work with but mas thin lang ang coverage, but still sufficient when layered.. pero the shade matches my face but not my body's skin. pff

I want to look into Laura Mercier's concealer.. :)

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #526 on: October 04, 2015, 09:12:39 pm »
^ @minatay91

is the mac pro longwear concealer good for both undereyes and blemishes? I'm planning to buy 1 lang for both uses, although mas priority ko blemishes and occasional pimples same as you.

also, how do you deal with the pump dispensing more product than necessary?

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #527 on: October 04, 2015, 11:01:24 pm »
^ I would say yes sis but it doesnt help sa undereye concealing IF super pigmented ang undereye circles..like slightly severe and up.. you know a brightened look but you know meron pang shadow there? na may grayish cast..Yun ang look for extreme undereye circles.

Yeah, forgot to mention that too! it's so crappy how it just dispenses so much product.. I just go with whatever it dispenses, and conceal all I need to conceal (and more) and wipe the rest off on tissue. Sad really.. but it's better than being unused! :)

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #528 on: October 05, 2015, 12:04:22 am »
^ have you tried transferring the excess product to a small container? if yes, nag dry up ba the next day?

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #529 on: October 05, 2015, 12:10:09 am »
For blemishes, ang ginagamit ko yung sa Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage. Yung peachy side then papatungan ko ng MUFE Full Cover Concealer. Di ko gusto yung yellow side ni LM dahil mabilis humulas sa akin.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #530 on: October 08, 2015, 07:15:52 pm »
@kobe
sis good suggestion. I'll try buying a plastic pot and squirt it there instead and see how it goes hehe.

@heatherette
sis the LM concealer po.. do you still blend two colors together and apply with a brush? kumusta staying power without powder?

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #531 on: October 08, 2015, 07:52:59 pm »
^I don't mix the colors together. Ginagamit ko muna si peach then yung yellow on top. Kaso di ko gusto staying power ni yellow kaya ginagamit ko yung sa MUFE. I don't use concealer without setting it with powder.

TinyBubbles89

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #532 on: October 09, 2015, 11:23:26 am »
Hello Sis
Any tips how to use the concealer correctly for the beginner? Ano ba dapat ang unahin foundation ba or concealer ?

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #533 on: October 09, 2015, 11:46:28 am »
^Sa akin ha...

Kung powder foundation ang gamit ko, uunahin ko si concealer.

Kung liquid foundation naman, uunahin ko si foundation para ma-conceal niya kahit paano yung ibang spots then tsaka ko i-conceal yung hindi pa na-cover ng foundation.

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #534 on: October 13, 2015, 04:02:39 pm »
I think there are only 2 current available shades for L.A. Girl and ang close sa N25-N30 is yung Creamy Beige. Yan din yung ginagamit ko ngayon sis since darker na yung shade nung isa.

Thank you, sis Miss Taken! 2 shades nga lang din nakita ko sa Megamall. Mukang bibilin ko na 'to this week. :)

right now i'm using octard s51 and s71 and it's really an HG product. ;D

Lemming ko din yang Octard sis! Kaso diba waterproof siya? Anong ginagamit mong makeup remover? (sorry po OT)

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #535 on: October 14, 2015, 11:35:15 pm »
@parpol_haze Sis ingat lang sa applicator tip kasi medyo nakakatusok siya xD Sensitive pa naman yung skin natin sa face especially sa under eye area kaya pag mali yung angle ko medyo masakit lol

@TinyBubbles89 I always put concealer first before applying my foundation especially if I'm using a powder one. It tends to look cakey on the part where I apply the concealer if I put the foundation first.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #536 on: October 16, 2015, 10:48:00 am »
feedback for MAC prolongwear concealer

I have some dark pimple scars and I had it covered with it. My shade is 20 and it just matches my forehead perfectly (doesn't really match everywhere else?too dark) Hindi rin siya "highlighting" color for the eyes.. just matches talaga... You know how it just squirts too much product? So I put the excess on my undereyes and eyes in general. I got compliments from guys na I look different today..just the same, hinahanap nga nila ang powder,lipstick,eyeliner ek ek pero wala daw..so sabi nila blooming lang ako. haha
next day I experimented na wala sa undereyes, no comment lang..then put it back the next day, blooming comments again. haha

planning to use this all up and try Nars Radiant concealer ^^ umm pero medyo unhygienic naman yung doe applicator..(can't be bothered to use a brush! I always use fingers) but easier to control the amount.. best talaga sana if tube nalang na squeezable :(

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #537 on: October 16, 2015, 01:58:57 pm »
^ does the prolongwear concealer cause breakouts? i want to use it to cover blemishes (from a recent breakout on my left cheek) but I'm afraid that it might aggravate or trigger another breakout because of the thick consistency.

vainmode

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #538 on: October 16, 2015, 11:25:40 pm »
First time ko gumamit ng concealer. Binili ko yung maxfactor pan stick. Nagbreak out kasi ako sa collagen at nagiwan ng red pimple marks. Infairness nahide niya yung pimple marks ko and hindi naging cakey. Blot blot lang the whole day para iwas oily face

nicaa

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #539 on: October 17, 2015, 01:50:47 am »
Available pa ba sa Beauty Bar yung kuma concealer (specifically #2) ? Need to hoard pag umuwi ako. Sa HK (sasa) kasi puro #1 na lang available :\

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close