watch now

Author Topic: All About Concealers Thread 8  (Read 108192 times)

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #500 on: August 07, 2015, 06:34:04 am »
anong concealer yung maski tattoo kaya takpan? and waterproof sana.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #501 on: August 07, 2015, 06:38:45 am »
^Back in college, we used to use Cinema Secrets to cover tats. I'm not sure kung meron pa nito but this was my first love in concealers.

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #502 on: August 07, 2015, 07:54:04 am »
^^ Octard. Check mo reviews ng mga bloggers sis.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #503 on: August 07, 2015, 09:59:16 am »
anong concealer yung maski tattoo kaya takpan? and waterproof sana.

cinema secrets meron pa sa SM dept stores and it's quite good din kaya lang hindi nya kaya ng oily skin ko.

right now loyal talaga ako sa kuma kpalette concealer :) HG ko na talaga sya..

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #504 on: August 07, 2015, 10:29:42 am »
I thought MAC pro longwear was my HG concealer, until I tried NARS creamy radiant concealer. Eto na ang talagang HG ko. Covers very well and lasts all day and doesn't settle into fine lines. Yun lang laging out of stock.

Ok din Bobbi Brown concealer palette, pero konting nasobrahan lang it cakes kagad.

klariza_yabu001

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #505 on: August 07, 2015, 08:04:12 pm »
^ will try NARS radiant creamy concealer nga next! I'm currently using MAC pro longwear concealer.

nixmusic

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #506 on: August 17, 2015, 08:47:24 am »
I was able to buy Maybelline Fit Me last Saturday sa Eastwood bazaar. Nag hesitate ako bumili nung una kasi walang tester pero ang galing ng nagbebenta dun. I just asked her which shade is for me tapos pag uwi ko and I used it, it's better than the shade that I got from Etude House na tinest ko from the SM North branch. Super sulit pa :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #507 on: August 18, 2015, 02:56:36 am »
I want to try Fit Me too, out of stock lang sa seller (don't know when it'll arrive :(). But I hope it works for me so I won't have to buy the NARS radiant creamy concealer na. ;D Hindi naman kasi talaga ako ma-concealer, will only buy for the sake of having one in my stash lang. :-X haha

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #508 on: August 19, 2015, 02:23:55 am »
I use naturactor 151 to cover up dark spots and to make my face flawless to use only during special event,,effective pampakinis ng face then apply lang ng naturactor powder ,,,kaso nagkakabutlig ako after long wearing kaya kung kailangan lang talaga gamit....

Annek0909

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #509 on: August 20, 2015, 05:34:50 am »
Magkano ba Nars creamy concealer dito sa Manila?

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #510 on: August 20, 2015, 06:45:20 am »
I love using L.A. Girl PRO HD Concealer. It comes in a squeeze tube with a brush applicator at the tip so it's really easy to apply. Coverage is buildable and it's quite cheap too.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #511 on: August 20, 2015, 10:51:26 am »
I use naturactor 151 to cover up dark spots and to make my face flawless to use only during special event,,effective pampakinis ng face then apply lang ng naturactor powder ,,,kaso nagkakabutlig ako after long wearing kaya kung kailangan lang talaga gamit....

ako rin when I used it everyday, dami kong pimples :< kaya i gave it away..

Magkano ba Nars creamy concealer dito sa Manila?

around P1,550.


chinbaptista

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #512 on: August 20, 2015, 12:37:32 pm »
^^some celebrities gumagamit din ng naturactor. gusto ko pa naman i try yun sayang ma pimples na kasi ako kaya it's a no no for me baka lalong dumami lang

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #513 on: August 20, 2015, 01:01:01 pm »
I love using L.A. Girl PRO HD Concealer. It comes in a squeeze tube with a brush applicator at the tip so it's really easy to apply. Coverage is buildable and it's quite cheap too.

where do you buy it and for how much? TIA!

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #514 on: August 21, 2015, 12:20:32 am »
^^i am using naturactor 151 yung concealer. More than a year na. Sa under eye ko lang ginagamit. Hindi naman ako nagpimple. Kay japanichi ko binili. May mga nagsabi kasi meron daw fake nun.

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #515 on: August 21, 2015, 12:55:18 am »
where do you buy it and for how much? TIA!
Hi sis. Bought mine at SM Dept. Store for P299 :) There are 2 shades available that time, the saleslady gave me creamy beige.

ms.maui

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #516 on: August 31, 2015, 12:32:11 am »
loving the k palette kuma concealer. thanks for the recos! I'm using #02 yung brightening variant. lakas maka blooming

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #517 on: September 01, 2015, 12:00:40 am »
I have the Fit Me concealer na, wala nga masyadong coverage. ;D (used it on my huge pimple mark) Parang dapat ata talaga kapag spot concealing, full coverage concealers ang kelangan. :-\

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #518 on: September 01, 2015, 12:03:26 am »
Naturactor 151 pa din ako for undereye. for the rest of my face to correct some redness tsaka when i get blemishes I use MAC select cover up NW25 :)

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #519 on: September 01, 2015, 02:12:31 pm »
^just for reference, what's your foundation shade in Mac?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close