watch now

Author Topic: All About Concealers Thread 8  (Read 108077 times)

chup_18

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #480 on: April 19, 2015, 04:41:50 pm »
My HG concealers - Maybelline Fit Me and Dream Lumi. ;D

leaimac

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #481 on: June 03, 2015, 11:31:00 pm »
Daming nag rrave sa maybelline fit me concealer, full coverage ba ito? anyway my hg concealer is LA Girl pro hd concealer! :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #482 on: June 04, 2015, 10:50:08 am »
The Catrice Re-Touch Light Reflecting Concealer is good. Medyo on the dry side yung formula pero it works and does not dry out my under eye area.  Good coverage sa under eye circles ko and makes my that area look brighter. And it's inexpensive, not more than 400. :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #483 on: June 04, 2015, 03:40:48 pm »
Saan mo nabili yung fit me sis? :)

Pinabili ko sa US sis. Try mo ang ganda especially kung dry yung under eye mo.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #484 on: June 04, 2015, 04:05:52 pm »
Naturactor cover face. So many good reviews on mua.

jonapee

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #485 on: June 04, 2015, 04:15:18 pm »
CANMAKE Cover and Stretch Concealer... and I'm so lovin' it.  :D :D

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #486 on: June 04, 2015, 04:31:14 pm »
Nars cream concealer is great for me! Kuma Kpalette is HG naman.

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #487 on: June 06, 2015, 04:46:13 am »
Naturactor is good. Pero dont put too much mag mumukhang nag lagay ka ng chin chun su lol

klariza_yabu001

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #488 on: June 06, 2015, 06:17:01 am »
I gave my naturactor away. It doesn't cover my dark circles well and fades after 3-4 hours so I had to reapply. Switched to mac prolong concealer but my dark circles are still slightly visible so I'm eyeing Kuma or Bobbi Brown corrector.

Anyone tried bobbi brown corrector? Does it stay all day and is it opaque?
 
I don't use foundation kasi itchy sa face ko ang too much make up. Even yung prolong concealer ko itchy minsan and may chemical smell sya parang acetone.

chup_18

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #489 on: June 07, 2015, 01:14:41 pm »
Daming nag rrave sa maybelline fit me concealer, full coverage ba ito? anyway my hg concealer is LA Girl pro hd concealer! :)

You can build up the coverage, sis. :)

wokwhiskyarn

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #490 on: June 10, 2015, 07:25:36 pm »
I use the boots concealer stick on my nose ( ewan ko ba bakit lage siya mapula  ;D  palagi tuloy akong Rudolph ). nice naman ang coverage pero pansin ko lang kapag pinagpawisan ako yung pawis sa may nose nagiging white  ;D  ganoon ba talaga? first time po gumamit ng concealer e lage foundation lang

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #491 on: July 19, 2015, 07:24:17 am »
I alternate my concealers, depending on my mood

I use MAC studiofinish everyday for work because it's easy... I also use this to clean up my brows

MAC Prolongwear concealer if I want more coverage. I bought one that's 2 shades lighter than my skintone because I mainly use this for highlighting (forehead, bridge of my nose, undereyes and chin)

NARS radiant concealer

I like them all!

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #492 on: July 19, 2015, 07:56:41 pm »
I still swear by MAC select cover up but I'm itching to buy Laura Mercier concealer palette.

klariza_yabu001

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #493 on: August 03, 2015, 07:11:01 pm »
Anyone tried Bobbi Brown Peach Corrector? They say it corrects heavy dark circles. How much na kaya yun now sa mall?

simang

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #494 on: August 03, 2015, 07:24:32 pm »
Hindi ako masyadong ma concealer since i dont have problematic skin naman, but lately i' e been trying the maybelline's instant age rewind, so far i like it, nakaka brighten ng undereyes :) sa undereyes ko lamg sya natry since hindi ako nagsspot conceal

beluy

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #495 on: August 03, 2015, 08:19:19 pm »
i used l.a girl pro concealer for almost 3 years now

Annek0909

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #496 on: August 04, 2015, 12:38:48 pm »
2 shades lang ang available na la girl pro concealer dito sa manila :p

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #497 on: August 04, 2015, 08:17:14 pm »
Sana maging available na dito yung LA girl correctors. Need something to correct my dark circles.

Haven't tried any high end concealers yet. I tried the MAC Prolongwear concealer at the counter, didn't like it. Looks too makeup-ey for me. Or baka ang kapal lang ng pagkaka-apply nung makeup artist sa store. I think they have the tendency to do that. :P

Annek0909

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #498 on: August 05, 2015, 12:32:23 pm »
^i love the mac prolongwear concealer. It's one of my all time favorites. Pwede siya sa undereye area or sa blemishes....although, ako, madalang ko lang siya gamitin sa undereye area kasi mas prefer ko yung light coverage lang dun. At first talaga, parang ang heavy heavy niya kasi kumpara sa ibang liquid concealers, ang pigmented niya....Pero okay naman siya. :)

karla1o

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #499 on: August 05, 2015, 04:26:28 pm »
i have used up about 2 tubes of Kuma concealer and all i can say is that it's quite good considering that i have oily face. Many thanks to those who recommended it here in GT :) Though not perfectly, it obscures my dark circles.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close