watch now

Author Topic: All About Concealers Thread 8  (Read 108305 times)

youareaschizoe

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #320 on: June 18, 2014, 05:45:41 pm »
^ why don't you try the kuma concealer sissies cutemama and youareaschizoe? sa beauty bar sya. It got raves in here and right now HG ko sya. can be used for undereyes and blemishes and mas mura compared to other high end ones. acidic din ako and oily but it holds up well as long as i put powder on top.

Sis i saw it na. hehe.. I can buy ol sa beauty bar. Now i'm confused which shade should i get, natural beige #1 or yellow beige #2. Scary lang talaga when your acidic.  :-\

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #321 on: June 18, 2014, 08:14:55 pm »
Pang undereye lang ba yung nars radiant creamy concealer? Wala ako problema sa undereye as of now, problem ko is blemishes and pimple marks.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #322 on: June 20, 2014, 01:33:56 pm »
Sis irene ano # gamit mo na kuma? i have dati parang di ko feel. I forgot the shade oh myyu haha

candacena

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #323 on: June 20, 2014, 02:13:28 pm »
Super ganda ng nars creamy radiant concealer. Tamang tama lang yung pagtuyo niya habang blend mo siya kaso nga ang mahal. Try ko din muna sa counters yang kuma hehe

krystalB

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #324 on: July 07, 2014, 09:49:03 pm »
I love Naturactor :) Ginagamit ko ngaun yung sa Benefit okay din :)

burberi

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #325 on: July 07, 2014, 11:13:35 pm »
^Another fan here of the Nars creamy radiant concealer. It's the best I have used so far; I prolly won't buy anything else. Ganda nya sa undereyes kasi di talaga nagccrease and enough rin yung coverage para sa blemishes ko. :) I have it in Custard.

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #326 on: July 08, 2014, 08:04:08 am »
Yung natural shade naman sis yung binibili ko. Feeling ko nga too dark eh, kasi pag nilalagay ko parang umiitim lalo. Huhu hindi lang siguro ko hiyang pati sa foundation din wala ko hiyang, mas blooming ako pag j&j loose powder lang gamit ko. Siguro sis hindi lang ako sanay sa heavy make up kaya feeling ko hindi bagay sakin. :(

sis baka mali yun undertones ng concealer mo. when i teach makeup yan una kong nakikitang mali nila sa concealer they dont use peachy or maorange na concealer to cancel out the blue or purple sa under eyes after macorrrct that the time pwede magapply ng natural concealer

sis baka mali undertones ng concealer mo. kasi when i teach my atudents nalalaman kp d

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #327 on: July 08, 2014, 03:26:32 pm »
^^ echo-ing the same sentiments on NARS creamy concealer :)

I wonder does anyone have CdP concealer?

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #328 on: July 08, 2014, 06:59:27 pm »
Ah naiinggit ako, gusto ko din ng nars radiant creamy concealer! Haha. Di bale after 2 weeks makakaluwas na ako para ma check kung anong shade ko, duda ko custard ako. :-)

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #329 on: July 09, 2014, 02:09:40 pm »
favorite ko rin yang Nars creamy concealer!

burberi

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #330 on: July 10, 2014, 12:26:10 am »
@little_princess - I have heard about CdP concealer so I checked it out. Medyo thicker kesa sa Nars creamy concealer pero super creamy din kaya madali naman i-spread. I only tested it once so I can't say anything about the lasting power. Super expensive nga lang! Not willing to splurge that much so I'll stick to Nars hehe

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #331 on: July 10, 2014, 12:31:43 am »
Okay ba sa flat pimple marks tong nars? Puro magagandang reviews nababasa ko. Lol

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #332 on: July 10, 2014, 11:10:40 am »
^^ how was it in terms of coverage? I do want to try something else aside from NARS so that I would have a back up plan

^ yes! good for pimples, even the red ones :) I just dab and spread and it's gone!

sweet angel

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #333 on: July 10, 2014, 12:06:53 pm »
hi. patulong naman...ano magandang concealer sa freckles/melasma?

burberi

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #334 on: July 10, 2014, 03:55:15 pm »
^^It actually has better coverage than NARS kasi thicker in consistency during application. Not sure lang if this coverage will last you a while.

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #335 on: July 10, 2014, 09:28:09 pm »
hi. patulong naman...ano magandang concealer sa freckles/melasma?

Kryolan dermacolor and it cosmetics concealer

boo.dha

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #336 on: July 11, 2014, 06:55:15 pm »
^ Is this the one with green and purple shades?

ieiky

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #337 on: July 12, 2014, 02:49:03 pm »
I'm currently using the new true match  super-blendable concealer ng Loreal. I love it kase hindi ako pinipimples at hindi siya mukhang dugyot sa face ko. Talaga nag bblend siya. I'm using it with the true match powder din ng Loreal. Yung girl sa Watsons sa Glorietta ang nag recommend nun sa akin ang I think it's sulit naman.

vainballerina

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #338 on: July 16, 2014, 05:20:33 pm »
How much nars creamy concealer sissies? And can I buy it in megamall/sm fairview? :D

janijun

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #339 on: July 16, 2014, 05:25:17 pm »
nag bubutlig butlig ako sa kryolan.

i really like benefit boing industrial strength concealer yun ang gamit ko may kamahalan pero matagal maubos and maganda yung blending sa skin.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close