watch now

Author Topic: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7  (Read 59880 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #420 on: February 08, 2015, 02:37:39 pm »
And Bonnie lives! She celebrates her birthday and drives off to Nova Scotia, hooray! Totally heartbreaking moment for Liv and Tyler, but I don't like Liv for Tyler anyway, so totally wasn't affected with Liv's crying. A very refreshing take on Caroline & Stefan's deepening relationship. And finally, as for Enzo --- such a badass talaga!

scruffs

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #421 on: February 09, 2015, 04:06:01 pm »
Hindi ko naintindihan ang gusto mangyari ni Enzo. Bakit niya kailangan gawin yun? Hayst! Sana magsumbong si Matt, pero mukhang hindi dahil galit na siya kila Stefan.

Most awaited Caroline and Stefan kiss, next episode na! Looking forward!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #422 on: February 09, 2015, 07:30:14 pm »
^ Alam mo naman si Enzo... badass talaga... but it's really more for Damon eh. Forever BFF talaga tingin niya kay Damon so I guess he wants Damon to finally stop being guilty over the death of Sara and Sara's Mum. Kasi nga Damon doesn't know. As for Caroline and Stefan.. I am cool with whatever.. but I really was such a Caroline and Tyler fan, so we'll see.

scruffs

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #423 on: February 10, 2015, 03:38:15 pm »
^ Ganun ba sis? May nabasa ako na comment, sabi ang dami daw potential ng character ni Enzo pero nasasayang sa parang walang direksyon na mga nangyayari sa kanya. Siguro that's what I feel. Parang nowhere to go ang character ni Enzo, same old story, someone who wants revenge.

Just watched the recent episode. I'm starting to like Kai.... nakakatawa yung naging effect sa kanya ni Luke. Sabi nga ng father nila Luke at Liv, kung sino man ang mananalo sa merge will absorb not only the power ng natalo but all his/her attributes and character.

Go, go, Bonnie! Ang ganda nung damit niya dun nung umiinom siya ng Bourbon. Thanks kay Grams, and super like ko talaga yung attitude ni Bon-bon dito. :)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #424 on: February 10, 2015, 05:21:36 pm »
^I agree with you on Enzo. He's a very interesting character and people really like him kaso parang kung ano-anong story line na lang binibigay sa kanya para hinde sya tanggalin. He's super funny kaya.

I also like Kai. I have the same feeling with him as I had with Klaus before. I wanted him dead but at the same time, I wanted him to stay cus he's really funny.

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #425 on: February 10, 2015, 07:27:09 pm »
I agree with Enzo, parang minsan nagugulat na lang ako na may scene siya na ay andyan pa pala siya. Even though I like the Stefan and Caroline, I also like Enzo and Caroline. I think Caroline is such a good actress, kahit kanino siya i-pair up nagkaka-chemistry talaga.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #426 on: February 10, 2015, 08:44:50 pm »
^Yup, in fairness to Caroline, she doesnt need to be romantically linked to other characters to have chemistry. Even the banter or love-hate relationship, super kaaliw.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #427 on: February 11, 2015, 10:37:43 am »
That's very true about Enzo. Madalas talaga add-on lang siya as opposed to being a focal point in the story, but I am sure glad they're keeping him around. I like the guy. As for Kai, very good portrayal of the original Kai characteristics coupled with Luke's 'gayness'... Super like how he is now. With Caroline - I have always been a fan. One day, malay natin, Caroline and Kai? Just simply thinking about all possibilities... but definitely, Caroline plus anyone with an accent equals perfection!

chedz.03

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #428 on: February 13, 2015, 04:52:57 pm »
Today's episode was heartbreaking. My biggest fear as a daughter. 😔

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #429 on: February 13, 2015, 10:25:09 pm »
^ Oh my! Haven't watched yet, but now, I'm worried!

bhey0624

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #430 on: February 15, 2015, 12:37:02 pm »
^^ i agree.. heartbreaking ang latest episode  :'( naiyak ako..

i like caroline. but i don't like caroline and stefan as lovers, mas gusto ko silang bff.. klaroline pa rin ako hehe.. or caroline-enzo.. and everytime may moment sila damon and elena, i roll my eyes  ::) i'm still a stelena fan here hehe

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #431 on: February 15, 2015, 03:56:02 pm »
^ Same here. Caroline plus anyone with a sexy accent or Tyler. Sila lang ang bet ko. As for Damon and Elena, that team up lost its charm the moment they broke up in real life. But since big TVD fan, so I just take it all in! Haha!

chedz.03

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #432 on: February 15, 2015, 04:32:45 pm »
Parang mas bagay kasi si Caroline sa may pagka bad boy image.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #433 on: February 16, 2015, 12:11:25 pm »
^ May Evil streak din naman si Stefan pero talagang iba eh. Iba talaga with Klaus or Enzo.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #434 on: February 21, 2015, 12:11:57 am »
Episode 15 was so heartbreaking. Parang halos buong episode, I was crying. I love how they made a really great tribute to Sheriff Forbes. Sya lang, among all the characters who died, yung nabigyan ng great deal of exit. Galing ni Caroline as an actress, she outshined Elena in this episode (and the previous episode too).

Bonnie's back too. Super touching how she was welcomed by Damon. Love, love this episode. Lots of surprises :)

chedz.03

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #435 on: February 21, 2015, 03:42:13 am »
^Si Bonnie, parang bata na na-miss ng sobra ang Daddy nya. Nakakatuwa yung bond na nabuo sa kanila. Mamimiss ko si Sheriff.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #436 on: February 21, 2015, 11:29:40 am »
^That's true. Damon has very few friends but he loves those few so fiercely. I will miss Sheriff Forbes too and her bond with Caroline. It's so strange na nawawala na mga characters little by little. It's Julie Plec's way of leading the series to its end daw.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #437 on: February 21, 2015, 10:21:22 pm »
^ Awwwwww... Is that so? Nakaka sad naman. Through the years, I followed TVD, so I will be awfully sad when it is finally time to say goodbye!!!  :(

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #438 on: February 21, 2015, 11:11:43 pm »
^They have 1 more season pa daw but she's slowly easing out the series to its end, according to an interview with Julie Plec that I've read.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #439 on: February 22, 2015, 03:08:10 pm »
^ Well, I am glad they're keeping it around as long as they can. I am overly sad that Liz is gone. She looked very nice with long hair.... way much prettier during the flashback scenes. As for Caroline deciding on turning off her humanity, such a heart breaker for me. And, so so so glad that Bonnie is back. I wonder if there is anything that anyone can do to help Caroline change her mind!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close