watch now

Author Topic: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7  (Read 60099 times)

shooting_star

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #360 on: October 14, 2014, 11:47:49 am »
Question, why was Stefan drinking human blood? Was this addressed last season or did he just randomly start drinking this season? Hindi naman siya on Ripper mode diba?

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #361 on: October 14, 2014, 03:16:13 pm »
^^ As in diba? I even downloaded the song, so I can listen to it anytime I like. Plus, the scene that it was matched to is quite unforgettable, so mas feel na feel ko siya.

^ Stefan, having moved to GA was not seen hunting animals, so it is but practical na mag drink na siya out of blood bags. Though to answer the Ripper mode question - nope, he's not on Ripper mode (for now!). Let's see what happens next since Enzo just killed Ivy eh.. baka, as in baka lang diba? Mag tail spin na naman ang buhay ni Stefan.

scruffs

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #362 on: October 15, 2014, 09:56:32 am »
Cindy Lauper ba yung song? I'll download it also.

Heartbreaking scene. Bakit ba ayaw magkaroon ng happy ending sila Damon at Elena!?!?

greenarrowbabe

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #363 on: October 15, 2014, 10:16:28 am »
^ All Through The Night by Sleeping At Last  ;)


insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #364 on: October 15, 2014, 11:04:17 am »
Yey! Wednesday na. As in konti na lang TVD na again. I can barely contain my excitement!!!

shooting_star

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #365 on: October 16, 2014, 07:59:09 am »
Oooh mas gusto ko si Ripper Stefan than regular Stefan!

Anyway I had another thought: If Elena's good memories of Damon were erased, does that mean she'll fall back in love with Stefan? Kasi that's the way things were before she started falling for Damon diba?

Grabe lang inooveranalyze ko ang TVD! So much fun! Haha

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #366 on: October 16, 2014, 02:10:15 pm »
^ Oo nga. Wag masyado mag isip, baka ma stress ka. Anyhow, I haven't really thought about Stefan and Elena back together. Di ko alam bakit, pero I only have my sights on finding out kung ano na nangyari talaga sa Other Side, plus solving the mystery of who else is there. For now, love life of the main characters seems irrelevant to me - for now at least. Let's see as the season progresses.

beautycolada

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #367 on: October 16, 2014, 11:07:46 pm »
im just happy na buhay si Damon. Although medyo magulo pa ang plot line ng TVD ngayon. madami paring holes. sana umayos kasi medyo hindi din okay yung last season eh  :-X

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #368 on: October 18, 2014, 07:28:27 pm »
Sobrang die hard fan lang talaga ako kaya super pinapanood ko siya despite some lows in how the story line goes for some instances. I am yet to watch the new episode when I get home later.

scruffs

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #369 on: October 20, 2014, 03:44:06 pm »
Nakakainis si Stefan! Sana siya na lang ang natrap sa Other Side at hindi si Damon!  >:(

Ang cute ni Enzo. Hehe

beautycolada

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #370 on: October 20, 2014, 09:30:26 pm »
Nakakainis si Stefan! Sana siya na lang ang natrap sa Other Side at hindi si Damon!  >:(

Ang cute ni Enzo. Hehe

AKO DIN! feel ko nagreregress yung character ni stefan grrr  >:( yung character development nya nawala lahat. si Elena din nakakainis. Kelan pa sya naging quitter? nakakainis na nagpacompel sya to forget pano pag nawala si alaric at di mawala yung compulsion? hay naku!

true ang HOT ni Enzo  ;D bad boy na bad boy. i just hope na hindi sya patayin kasi sayang sya.  madaming potential yung character nya.

Aaaannd sino kaya yung guy na kasama nila Damon? questions questions. medyo magulo parin plot sana magkaroon ng answers soon.

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #371 on: October 20, 2014, 09:42:22 pm »
So far this season, si Caroline yung medyo likable. Yung iba parang ewan na lang yung nangyayari sa kanila.

I'm more curious with the storyline on the other side (Bonnie, Damon and the new guy)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #372 on: October 21, 2014, 09:47:20 pm »
I am glad that Bonnie's got her magic back, but I am totally wondering what he is; as in what kind of supernatural being siya kasi you have to be one to be on the other side. As for Enzo, I am worried for him. Hay Stefan... spiraling again!

beautycolada

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #373 on: October 21, 2014, 11:56:04 pm »
So far this season, si Caroline yung medyo likable. Yung iba parang ewan na lang yung nangyayari sa kanila.

I'm more curious with the storyline on the other side (Bonnie, Damon and the new guy)

True si Caroline lang yung naretain yung characteristics and behavior. yung iba ang layo na.

ako din! and bakit sila stuck sa specific date and year. feeling ko relevant yun kung pano sila makakaalis doon.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #374 on: October 22, 2014, 09:00:42 pm »
Matt's pretty the same din naman eh. And I am worried for Enzo. I hope it's not the end of him muna. I love his character eh!

huit

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #375 on: October 25, 2014, 02:40:16 pm »
Caroline and Stefan ako. Ayoko na kay Elena. Nakakainis na sya for me. Mas naaaliw ako kay Caroline.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #376 on: October 25, 2014, 04:29:29 pm »
^ Caroline has a charm that makes me love her so much. As for it being a Caroline and Stefan.. medyo torn ako eh. Pero, yeah, pwede naman. Though I was hoping for a Caroline and Enzo.

scruffs

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #377 on: October 27, 2014, 08:37:29 am »
MIA si Caroline this past episode. So many flashbacks on what again is Damon’s wrongdoings in the past. Also, I really liked Stefan especially on how niya pinamukha kay Elena yung ginawa ni Elena na paglimot kay Damon. Tama naman kasi Elena, don’t lecture Stefan on how to accept things and move on, because in the first place, isa ka sa hindi kaya i-accept ang mga bagay-bagay.

Hero Matt, as usual. Please save Enzo from Trip Fell. And Sarah’s identity is revealed. She is the daughter of Zack Salvatore, the nephew of Stefan and Damon. (Damon killed Sarah’s mother.) So great-great grand niece ng brothers si Sarah?

Kainis yung kasama nila Bonnie at Damon. Isa siyang serial killer ng mga witch. Imagine killing your entire coven. But he’s a powerless witch and May 10, 1991 (?) is like a prison for that brat.

And Ivy is back! And she’s hungry.

beautycolada

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #378 on: October 27, 2014, 09:23:55 pm »
si stefan ng spiral pabagsak nakakainis but i think teaching newly vamp Ivy will redeem him.

I really do think that Matt will save the day although he'll find a way not to blow his cover.

Yup great-great grand niece nila damon and stefan si Sarah. as for that relevance? i don't know yet ang labo pa. pero who is she talking to on the phone?

nakakainis naman si Elena. She knows na and she will be bothered with it. then why not ask alaric to un-compel it diba? She chose to go her own pretentious way.  >:(

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #379 on: October 28, 2014, 12:54:27 pm »
I seriously missed Caroline, too. But I also can't imagine where to insert her in the last episode.
As for Kai (Malachi), he's wicked! He may be powerless on his own, but it's crazy how he can absorb another supernatural being's power. He is indeed an abomination - no wonder crazy siya! Having killed his family and all. Now, that Gemini Coven that was mentioned in the past few episodes is starting to make sense.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close