watch now

Author Topic: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7  (Read 60114 times)

angelbabe

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #340 on: May 27, 2014, 09:31:54 pm »
i wonder where is Katherine?.. di naman sya nakatawid sa other side di ba?..

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #341 on: May 28, 2014, 02:20:05 pm »
^ Chances are babalik na naman si Katherine. Let's just wait and see... Tagal pa ng September... time to get busy with other shows in the interim.  :D

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #342 on: May 28, 2014, 10:04:25 pm »
Black hole yung humigop sa kanya. Kinda like the ones getting other characters when the other side was on the verge of imploding.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #343 on: September 03, 2014, 03:59:21 pm »
Can't wait for 2 October 2014 - Season 6 is finally coming our way... a month more to go! Yahoo!!!  :)

t_r_i_s_h

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #344 on: September 03, 2014, 04:46:09 pm »
yeah, exciting teaser pics pa sila damon and boney  ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #345 on: September 04, 2014, 03:29:01 pm »
Exciting times are here, indeed! I don't know with me, but I kept saying that I will stop following this show na, pero ganun pa rin eh. I keep watching it through the years! Looks like I am a die-hard fan! Hahaha!

akosimaiatot

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #346 on: September 05, 2014, 09:01:38 am »
Subscribing!
can't wait for season 6!

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #347 on: October 03, 2014, 01:19:13 pm »
just watched the season premiere. naguluhan ako dun sa ending. ano yun? may sarili silang mundo? :o

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #348 on: October 04, 2014, 05:18:20 pm »
^ Looks like it. And it was kinda off noh? Damon (in all his sexiness and hotness) flipping pancakes and decorating them with blueberries (I think) for Bonnie. Can't wait for Ep2 to get more details. I am still oh so in love with Michael Trevino... hot talaga! Now, with Matt's newfound role of being buffy and all... starting to think he is hot, too!

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #349 on: October 04, 2014, 10:25:50 pm »
Naawa naman ako kay Elena!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #350 on: October 05, 2014, 09:12:14 pm »
^ True that! She's in total, major state of denial. Much excited to see how the story progresses though. Looking forward to having Damon back where he belongs, though I can't quite predict where the story is headed talaga.

shooting_star

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #351 on: October 07, 2014, 09:27:55 am »
What do you girls think of Stefan? I don't believe he really has moved on like he told Elena. I think he's just biding his time until he can find the witch who can talk to the dead (Ivy?)

Also... Damon's flannel shirt! Hot parin niya! ;)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 09:33:52 am by shooting_star »

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #352 on: October 07, 2014, 09:41:44 am »
wala pa akong copy any episode on the latest season. :( will download na later! :>

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #353 on: October 08, 2014, 04:43:08 pm »
^^ Damon will always be HOT, no matter what. As for Stefan, I also think that he's not over the entire thing. I feel that he is working his way to find something, anything really to bring back Damon and Bonnie even. I think that he's not openly saying that Elena because he didn't want to give her false hope, suppose he fails. But like how this show has shown in the past, Stefan is reliable, so I am sure may something yan. So aabangan ko kung ano man yun!

clairedelune08

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #354 on: October 11, 2014, 11:13:12 am »
What do you girls think of Stefan? I don't believe he really has moved on like he told Elena. I think he's just biding his time until he can find the witch who can talk to the dead (Ivy?)

Also... Damon's flannel shirt! Hot parin niya! ;)

Omg! Eh pinatay ni Enzo si Ivy. Pano kung siya nga talaga yung makakatulong sa kanila? Eh kasi yung reaction ni Stefan nung pinatay si Ivy... Not that he cares for her. Probably he was using her for something he's planning on.

And yung sa world nina Damon and Bonnie, merong nagsulat sa crossword na hindi sila. Sino kaya yung nandun na kasama nila? I have a strong feeling, it's Katherine! Can't wait for the next episode!

clairedelune08

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #355 on: October 11, 2014, 05:58:47 pm »
^I download a torrent sis. Mabilis lang naman. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #356 on: October 11, 2014, 09:38:51 pm »
I am still yet to watch Ep2 since I got sick. So, now I am very excited.

shooting_star

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #357 on: October 13, 2014, 07:50:37 am »
Grabe, I'm so in love with the song "All Through the Night" by Sleeping At Last.  Perfect for that hearbreaking scene  :'(

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #358 on: October 13, 2014, 09:42:34 pm »
^ I so totally agree with you! Now, I think LSS na ako with this song.

Also, argh! Nakakaloka the new twist about Trip Fell - here goes another Founding Family member.
Not to mention, the mystery of who answered the crossword puzzle... who is with Damon & Bonnie in 1994?

greenarrowbabe

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #359 on: October 14, 2014, 10:01:41 am »
^ was about to post na ang ganda ng "All Through The Night". hehe. marami pala tayo na love yung song.  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close