watch now

Author Topic: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7  (Read 59948 times)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #240 on: February 01, 2014, 11:56:34 am »
I'm only watching this for Damon Klaus and Caroline

Papiseed

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #241 on: February 01, 2014, 12:28:21 pm »
For some reason, i like Katherine's character. Enough of Elena muna, for sure babalik din sya.
Where's Bonnie anyway? Dapat nasense na nya na may spell kay Elena.

scruffs

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #242 on: February 01, 2014, 01:48:45 pm »
^ sis, baka hindi na niya kaya masense kasi diba hindi na siya witch, siya na yung anchor. Dapat kaya ang nasense ni Bonnie is kung patay na nga si Katherine dapat dumaan sa kanya being the link to the other side.

pretty empress

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #243 on: February 01, 2014, 02:09:06 pm »
balik na naman sa pagiging bad vampire si damon?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 02:14:04 pm by pretty empress »

shooting_star

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #244 on: February 03, 2014, 02:16:22 pm »
Stefan and Caroline sure have chemistry!

cuteyabby

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #245 on: February 04, 2014, 12:42:33 pm »
still can't get enough of Klaus & Caroline! wohoooo... tapos sabay dating si Tyler! :D

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #246 on: February 04, 2014, 06:57:01 pm »
ang bad talaga ni Katherine, pinarinig kay Tyler na may ngyari kay Caroline at kay Klaus.

natuwa ako nung sinuntok ni Stefan si Tyler. hehe

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #247 on: February 04, 2014, 11:17:01 pm »
I must have a very very very weird taste in men... For the most part, a ton of people don't like Tyler, but I just love him to bits.

What I want to see next is how Katherine (as Elena) will fail in making Stefan go crazy in love with her. I like that she's still around, but I want to see her fall eventually. And ain't Enzo so hot?

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #248 on: February 05, 2014, 03:30:23 pm »
^ the way he talks.

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #249 on: February 09, 2014, 07:54:08 pm »
i still love tyler.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

greenarrowbabe

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #250 on: February 10, 2014, 12:36:36 am »
hay. bad bad Damon. i like it pero mas love ko yung mabait na Damon.  :)

still can't get over sa "500 years of solitude" na episode. love the part where the ghosts of Vicki and Alaric showed up. nakaka miss si ALARIC! and yung tandem ni Alaric+Damon.

plus sobrang gandang ganda ako sa "Let Her Go" (background music nung moment ng Salvatore brothers)  :)

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #251 on: February 10, 2014, 12:40:14 am »
I used to love Katherine... but not anymore. :(


I don't like where TVD is going.

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #252 on: February 10, 2014, 08:50:46 pm »
Parang they're going back to season 1, diary voice over, bad Damon. Hay! TVD is losing its mojo :(

shooting_star

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #253 on: February 17, 2014, 07:47:04 am »
I want to get b@da$s Katherine back! I don't like this new school-girl-kilig-pining-over-Stefan Katherine!

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #254 on: February 17, 2014, 01:24:51 pm »
^ para lang tuloy syang si Elena. well, she has to pretend nga naman kasi na sya si Elena. hahaha!

miSlovESka

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #255 on: February 17, 2014, 03:47:34 pm »
Yes sis, parang umiikot na nga lan, buti na lang matt will warn stefan that katherine is on elena's body.

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #256 on: February 17, 2014, 03:53:22 pm »
^ san mo nakita, sis? preview for next week's episode?

cuteyabby

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #257 on: February 18, 2014, 08:03:07 pm »
bakit ganon? :( im not liking the story of this anymore? bakit ba kelangan ipagpalitan nila character ni Katherine? and pleassssseeee... bring back the good Damon! :(

scruffs

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #258 on: February 19, 2014, 08:44:24 am »
Me too, I'm not liking how the season is running, but I have high hopes for Julie Plec. I know something is up, and I want to finish the whole season before saying if it is good or not.

Pero ngayon, oo nga, I want the good Damon back as well, paano kaya nila icucure ang cravings niya sa vampire blood?

yuki

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 7
« Reply #259 on: March 01, 2014, 06:31:07 pm »
Hala, pano nila masi save si elena?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close