watch now

Author Topic: SK ii  (Read 19118 times)

cheriesanges

  • Guest
SK ii
« on: May 15, 2013, 11:24:58 am »
hi mga sis, i cant find any topic about sk ii hence - i started a new one.

i just recently bought it last sunday and tried it for 3 days na. so far okay naman pero any feedback about this product. i am just curious with it kaya binili ko.

i use every night then the next day - i dont wear make up after that. 

cherness

  • Guest
Re: SK ii
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 06:56:21 pm »
feedbacks please :)

andeegirlxoxo

  • Guest
Re: SK ii
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 07:06:26 pm »
HI Girls. I have been a loyal user of SK II for a year na. And I am very very happy. I will never try any products na in my face except SK II. I am using the famous Miracle Water - Facial Treatment Essence, Cellumination Essence, Whitening Spots Specialist, Cellumination Deep Surge and yung Skin Signature Cream-in Foundation. Mejo na-addict din ako sa SK II! Hahaha. I think the best way to use SK II is buy a complete set. The water, then essence, then moisturizer, and extra na lang yung foudation. That way magiging effective talaga. I use it day and night. Iba ang glow ng skin pag SK II.  :-* xoxo

cherness

  • Guest
Re: SK ii
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 07:13:31 pm »
^sis magkano yung miracle water? tsaka yung moisturizer? dame reviews online naloka ako!! haha!! tsaka sis ilang months tatagal yung product :)

andeegirlxoxo

  • Guest
Re: SK ii
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 07:21:36 pm »
^sis magkano yung miracle water? tsaka yung moisturizer? dame reviews online naloka ako!! haha!! tsaka sis ilang months tatagal yung product :)

Hi sis Cherness! Pinaka sikat sila dun sa miracle water nila. Yun ang signature product nila. Para lang siya tubig, tapos few drops sa hand mo then apply mo siya sa face, in a "sampal-sampal" way.. Ganun. Hahahaha!!! Ang buy ko palagi is yung 150 ml = SGD150. Hindi ko sure in PHP. Ang effect ng water is sobrang fresh ng face, glowing tska makinis talaga. Yung mositurizer iba ibang klase depende if anti-anging or whitening or stem cell.. Best way is use ka muna ng serum before moisturizer :) Well, if you'll use it twice a day yung miracle water tatagal naman mga 3-4 mos. tipid-tipid lang din sa gamit Sis :)

cherness

  • Guest
Re: SK ii
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2013, 07:26:46 pm »
i'm so going to duty free this week to check this out!! plan ko is yung miracle water and whitening moisturizer! thanks so much sis!!

andeegirlxoxo

  • Guest
Re: SK ii
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2013, 07:32:31 pm »
i'm so going to duty free this week to check this out!! plan ko is yung miracle water and whitening moisturizer! thanks so much sis!!


Good luck Sis! Update mo ako sa results <3 xoxo

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: SK ii
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2013, 04:56:32 pm »
I've been using SKII for the past 6 months and I can attest that there is a huge difference in my skin.

I use the foaming cleanser, lotion and essence everyday.

I used to break out in pimples very often and have a lot of red acne marks. Since I started using this I don't break out anymore and my acne scars have lightened. Overall skin texture and skin tone have improved :)

cherness

  • Guest
Re: SK ii
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2013, 10:37:33 pm »
^ hi sis where did you buy yours? And cellumination line ba gamit mo?

appleberrycream

  • Guest
Re: SK ii
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2013, 03:55:22 am »
^ sis andeegirl may I know your skin type?

bluegintonic

  • Guest
Re: SK ii
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2013, 12:54:31 pm »
Didn't work for me.I consider myself a normal skinned morena-oily T zones (not pimple/acne prone)but cheeks chap in the winter and nagre-reddish.I didn't break out on this (the miracle water) but I was waiting,and waiting for that Ah-ha! moment,the it-finally worked moment but it didn't, after 3 months it's time to consider this a fail.maybe it will work for some skins but it didn't do it for me.

What worked for me is a change in normal regimen.I used a soap-free facial wash,exfoliated once a week using a sugar scrub (yep,the one for coffee-it doesnt matter if white or brown basta medyo fine grained) followed by lemon wedge,then an olive oil based night cream.I'm already 34 just in case you wanna know why medyo mabusisi na ako with my face hahahaha.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: SK ii
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2013, 09:26:28 pm »
^ hi sis where did you buy yours? And cellumination line ba gamit mo?

I bought my products in Hong Kong. nope I use the regular line

imhoturnot

  • Guest
Re: SK ii
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2014, 01:24:23 am »
wala pa po  bang ganto dito sa philippines?
san ako makakabili nito dito? huhu

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: SK ii
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2014, 06:05:20 am »
Ok ba to sa weather natin? Kasi oily skin ako.. also meron kaya sita yung sample set muna, to try lang? Or mas ok yung essentials lang like cleanser, toner/ water moisturizer? Thanks

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: SK ii
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2014, 07:46:21 am »
I wanna try the Cellumination essence too pero I heard nga na best seller nila yung Facial Treatment essence... so I might try that?

Meron ba silang essence for anti aging?

glamorous_aisha

  • Guest
Re: SK ii
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2014, 09:29:16 am »
^sis ang alam ko sk II is targeted for more mature skin so parang for anti-aging siya. i'm in my 20s and i tried a trial pack for 3 weeks. hindi ako hiyang break out galore saka for some reason ang rough ng skin ko. sabi ng japanese friend ko sk II is for 35 and above daw.

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: SK ii
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, 12:50:29 pm »
^ganun? I know a few people who is in their 20s pero hiyang sila sa sk-ii

anyway, I asked their SA and their line daw specifically for anti-aging is their Stempower line... Cellumination Ex is for radiance.

I might go na lang for Cellumination Ex since karamihan ng gamit ko is for anti-aging na

glamorous_aisha

  • Guest
Re: SK ii
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, 02:14:54 pm »
^i just heard that sis from a friend na nasa beauty industry. pero ayun most people kasi na in their 20s na kakilala ko na gumamit ng skii same effect as mine.

cheriesanges

  • Guest
Re: SK ii
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2014, 03:18:46 pm »
currently using SK2 stem power bought in May 14, nakasulat kze sa airpot best seller aside from the SK2 miracle water, nasawa na ako sa miracle water - tagal ko din syang ginamit ha 5-6months ata, konting sampal sampal hahah ok na  ;D


un stem power kung gamit, i couldn't see any difference, o di kolang pansin, I'm 30.

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: SK ii
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2014, 07:28:20 pm »
^^ay, I'm not attacking you ha... medyo parang di ok yun post ko pero promise kung sinabi ko yan in person, hindi yan offensive :)

I bought the Cellumination Essence.. next ko buy is the FTE

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close