Author Topic: "I love you because I love you"  (Read 3042 times)

FoxyPhoenix

  • Guest
"I love you because I love you"
« on: May 14, 2013, 11:20:46 am »
Everytime I ask him why he loves me, this is always the answer I get.

I am expecting him to say "I love you because you are caring, wife-material, you are this or you are that etc..", instead, it's always I love you because I love you. I can't help but be sad pag wala siyang masabing reason other that that line.

Is there really such thing as "I love you because I love you"?

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: "I love you because I love you"
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 11:29:12 am »
Sis you should be glad... I asked my hubby about it and he cant also cite why he loves me..

You know why? While growing up, I was very much close to my dad ( he died a long time ago na). When I reach puberty he started teaching me about love. One thing he taught was about this question... He told me, if a guy tells me he loves me because i am smart, pretty, fun to be with then i should be worry. Why? Because he said the guy IS USING HIS HEAD. While if he is using his heart, he will never find a reason why he loves you. He just feels it. Because a love coming from heart cannot and will never be able to give you reason why you love that person. But if a person can enumerate why he/she loves you, then his/her mind is overruling over his/her heart.

So when I asked hubby nung bf/gf pa kame why he loves, he said "i dont know why. All i know is i love you".... Then  he was surprised because instead me throwing tantrums, I was smiling and thanking him for loving me genuinely.... And i then explained to him my dad's lesson to me...

« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 11:31:08 am by chicafabulosa »

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: "I love you because I love you"
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 01:15:41 pm »
it's a good thing sis. it's same as unconditional love.

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: "I love you because I love you"
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 01:27:32 pm »
^^gusto ko maging friend si sis chicafabulosa. Sa mga threads dito, dami kong natututunan. Nakakainspire sis! :)

FoxyPhoenix

  • Guest
Re: "I love you because I love you"
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 01:51:44 pm »
oh my god! this relieves me! thank you sis chicafabulosa & angelzero. i asked him this yesterday, it was actually my third shot to ask him that question and this time hopefully expecting adjectives to describe why he loves me, pero again he was parang out of words and answered "because i love you". i smiled nalang pero deep inside i was sad. aaw.. good thing pala yun.

your dad has a point chicafabulosa :)

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: "I love you because I love you"
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2013, 04:20:58 pm »
Sis foxy, kaya dont fret too much if he cant find a word to say why he loves you... I have been listening to my dad's advices since I was a kid and he really taught me a lot of things. Man of few words ang papa ko, so when he says something, i knew it is important talaga...

Sis fourever, sure naman. I would love to gain new friends no :) im glad you're learning something from me... We can be friends if you like...

FoxyPhoenix

  • Guest
Re: "I love you because I love you"
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2013, 05:16:25 pm »
Thanks again fabulosa :) Actually me and bf are not ok.. But that's a diff topic na..
Can I join the new friendship together with fourever? hehe :)

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: "I love you because I love you"
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2013, 05:37:59 pm »
Sure sure.. I would love to meet new friends... Basta if you have a problem, PM me... :) baka kasi maoverlook ko in case you create a new topic about your bf eh di ko masagot :)

prix

  • Guest
Re: "I love you because I love you"
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2013, 06:05:32 pm »
sis yung cuz ko tinanong nya ako minsan ng parang ganyan.. dalawa lang kami non, sabi nya ate bakit mo mahal si kuya (name ni hubby)? sabi ko, hindi ko alam basta ang alam ko mahal ko sya. Bigla ba namang sabi nya "Mahal mo nga sya" haha.. ang kuhlet ng cuz ko.. ;) tapos di ko alam nag-ask din pla sya kay hubby & ganun din sagot sa kanya.. sabi nya na lang "Mahal nyo nga ang isa't isa" nyahaha..:D

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: "I love you because I love you"
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2013, 06:17:00 pm »
Thanks sis chicafabulosa! Sure sis FoxyPhoenix!

Minsan nakakadisappoint talaga pag yun lang sagot nila. Haha i remember my ex, una yun ang sabi kasi mahal kita. Pro nung kinulit ko, nagbigay na ng reasons. Di ko alam kung dahil nakulitan sakin haha pero in the end kahit matagal na kami, di kami nagkatuluyan.. My first bf naman keeps telling me (up to now) na i am who i am. Di ko lang marecall kung ano sinabi nya sakin when i asked him why did he love me. Ayun, sya pa yung matagal na nagpakita ng love kahit di na kami.. Siguro dahil tanggap nya ako for who i am.. Yun lang, He's moved on with other girl na and i think he deserves that happiness naman :) so lesson learned, those guys like my first bf ang kind of guy na tatagal yung love up to eternity :)

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: "I love you because I love you"
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2013, 09:45:32 pm »
Baliktad naman yung situation natin sis, ako kasi si bf madalas magtanong niyan sakin basta ang sagot ko lagi sakanya "Hindi ko alam" then ayon disappointed yung itsura niya kaya sinabi ko na lang na "Basta ang alam ko lang kasi na kahit masungit ka, topakin ka at g*go ka.. Mahal na mahal kita" ayon tahimik ang loko.. hahaha ;D

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: "I love you because I love you"
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2013, 06:29:53 am »
^hahaha ang cute nung sinabi mo haha kumbaga kahit anong imperfections nya, mahal mo sya :"""">

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: "I love you because I love you"
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2013, 01:50:55 pm »
Of course sis fourever even at his worst, if you truly love him, you would still love him... And will help him to get better.. :)

Just last night i told hubby, "omg, im so fat na"... And he just replied, dont worry di kita pagsasawaan.. Bec. Never ako magsasawa sa taba... I find it cute and kulit.. So meaning,  kahit na malusog na ako compared before, love pa rin nya ako hehe...

nessy

  • Guest
Re: "I love you because I love you"
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2013, 06:07:16 am »
When your BF/Hubby said that, smile. Why? Kasi He loves you for the reason na MAHAL ka niya. Period. No "buts" not "IFs"

 Parang unconditional love lang yan sis.

Ask ko rin yan sa Partner ko noon and I got he same answer. Kahit minsan nag-aaway kami at dumadating sa puntong iniisip ko na hiwalayan siya. Hehe

Tayo na mahaba ng hair. :D

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: "I love you because I love you"
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2013, 09:51:34 pm »
@FOURever, sis cute ba? hahaha.. ang mkulit kasi eh.. Pero ganun din naman kasi siya sakin. Nakakatuwa kaya yung feeling na sa kabila ng imperfection mo mahal na mahal ka niya :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close