Author Topic: Rare Finds...  (Read 2020 times)

darkwolfie

  • Guest
Rare Finds...
« on: May 11, 2013, 07:17:45 am »
Good am. I just joined in the network. And found out that its quite comforting to "open up" to people you don't know and people who doesn't know you.

I just wanted that say that maybe the reason why i joined the network is perhaps i was looking for something that's missing. Perhaps its also because i'm getting bored and tired of my routinary activities and wanted something in between. Perhaps a glue that will keep me attached to my common life and other peoples life.

Anyway, i'm a single guy with a kid from a college friend who i got so close with. Eventually, he (my kid) became my inspiration to pursue life and all its glory. I started out with nothing, but eventually got a break and then started a business of my own. Right now i'm quite capable of providing me and my son with just about anything that's necessary, but all in moderation, of course. I bought a house and a couple of cars on my own and everything was just great.

Until such a time that you get so bored that you start to think of things that might spice up your life a bit. Heighten things up, one might say. You do crazy stuff but its not like in high school anymore. You want something that's more daring. More bold. More spicy. Haha!

I'm pretty sure i'm not the only person in this world who has the same dilemma.

I'm the kind of guy who listens to suggestions but with principles. It took me 7 years to build my little empire which made me a little queasy to be with.

I wish i can share with you more stories of my personal battles but i'm afraid it would consume much of everyone's precious time..  Thank you for taking the time to read though.

Perhaps we could share thoughts and insights and maybe, just maybe, we can find this to be a good habit and who knows.

Have a good day and keep on hoping for the best is yet to come.


(1:27pm May 11, 2013)
sorry medyo bago lang sa website. i was clicking reply but it always gives me an error.

Umm.. about sa replies... thank you for replying most of the concerns was about the "queasy" part.

Queasy in a sense na its not that easy.. (uncomfortable).. parang ganun.. empire kasi i started my business from scratch.. so medyo.. umm.. (strict?).. ako when it comes to time and i have a very manipis na patience... im not rich in a sense that i know of.. but i can buy things i want on my own.. But i dont spend for unnecessary things.. thats one of my best assets, i guess...

@aquacharly: i think you got it a little right when you said "its good to have friends". Im starting to like it here, and hopefully can be "friends" with most of the people here, if not all.

@oshiawase: YES! you are right... and im glad na ndi lang ako [textspeak!] bored.. hahaha! Rare Finds kasi i dont know.. wala lang ako maisip knina. The first thing that popped into mind was RARE FINDS kya there it was.. Sorry kung may misconception.. but it was an honest mistake, really.

@entwife: pasensya na for being a noobie but im still all question marks when it comes to jargons.. What does "TS" mean? And what does "GT" mean? thank you..

again, thank you for reading. And i admire your patience, people. Please bear with me.


« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 01:37:33 pm by darkwolfie »

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Rare Finds...
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 10:14:44 am »
Yes, it is good to have "friends" who don't know you from Adam.

But just be prepared to receive dissenting opinions here. Not for the sake of being negative, but really, people just have different perspectives.

Let's start with this: 



It took me 7 years to build my little empire which made me a little queasy to be with.


What do you mean by that?  : a little queasy to be with

Curious. Haha.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 10:16:42 am by aquacharly »

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: Rare Finds...
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 10:19:45 am »
yo! Another bored person here! I am kind or tired of....being tired.

But from what you wrote, I bet my story is just childish.

Anyway, why "rare find"?

entwife

  • Guest
Re: Rare Finds...
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 10:33:16 am »
I'm confused. The TS created an entire thread that would serve as his "about me". Lol :)

Welcome to Gt!

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: Rare Finds...
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 10:56:53 am »
^ i think he/she wants us to share our own "about me" thing?

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Rare Finds...
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 11:07:06 am »
Or is this part of a strategy of the search for The One.  Here in GT?   Anything is possible. 

Lol, curious.  I asked rich male guys ( we are waiting for latecomers to a meeting, grrr): WHY  would you say:  I am queasy to be with?

Lol, said 1:  if I have an empire, heck I ain't ever gonna be a person queasy to be with. 
(QUEASY: feeling of nausea, disgust)

I countered: but anybody, with or without an empire, can make omeone FEEL Queasy.   
(QUEASY:  nervous)

I am still curious:  "...my empire .....made me a little queasy to be with."

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close