We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
ano meron sa super brand sale?
The US would be having their annual "Black Friday" sale this coming November 29 (right after Thanksgiving). Kaya andaming sale items. I'm looking at buying chukkas at Zappos or at Amazon. I think I'll use GCASH AMEX nalang to buy. http://www.zappos.com/salehttp://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday/b?node=384082011
^Im looking for someone to purchase from Amazon rin
Sabi nga ng sm 70% daw sila pag check ko naman 30% lang..saka para kokonti ang sale halos for kids item lang
^ I don't have a good experience with them. Be cautious na lang also