We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
pano mag screenshot? anong antivirus ang maganda i dl?
Downloaded and watched the latest epi of Game of Thrones in the phone.. Nice naman I'm very impressed and happy that I made a good choice Haven't fully utilized it yet so I'm hoping other S4 owners can share.
di naman umiinit sis but mabilis malowbat na off ko naman ibang functionalities like wifi and mobile data.. minsan silent pa nga. sabi ng ccs agent pag standby mode aabutin ng 2days ang batt, pero sa akin hindi.. chineck naman nya ok naman.