We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Bakit kaya mas mahal ang roasted chicken sa S&R Alabang compared sa S&R San Fernando?
sis, how much ba ang roasted chicken sa S&R San Fernando? baka may nakukuhang mas murang supplier ng chicken sa SF
SnR shoppers,BEWARE of MATILDE VICENZI VICENZOVO ITALIAN LADY FINGER price is around 140php. I bought a lot of this as a give away this holiday and I opened a pack to check if it's delicious, and to my surprise the product has been compromised. Expiration is July 2014 pero puro amag sa loob and yung 1 pack walang amag pero makunat na. I hope you will not be fooled by this. Sad naibigay ko na yung iba nakakainis! I hate SNR!!!!!