watch now

Author Topic: Pampanga bride 3  (Read 79602 times)

sixteen_16

  • Guest
Re: Pampanga bride 3
« Reply #240 on: August 27, 2015, 11:12:32 am »
^ oo sis 1200 lang traditional and 1700 ata pag airbrush..baka matagal na nila nabook sila kaya nakuha pa nila yung rate na un :)

ladymystique

  • Guest
Re: Pampanga bride 3
« Reply #241 on: September 09, 2015, 12:25:59 pm »
Joining!

Hi dears! Natuwa naman ako na may thread na ganito dito hehe. This will help me prepare for my 2017 wedding hihi!

Hoping for a DIY wedding. Kahit ako na gumawa ng mga props, invitations, etc. Here is what I cam up with so far:

Church: Holy Rosary Parish
Reception: Mansfield Residences Pavillion
Flowers: undecided
HMUA: Dey Caisip
Photo Video Coverage: National Arts Studio
Gown: First use namu kng Plaridel!
Caterer: Cousin

Yung wedding coordinator nalang, at sana siya din maghost! No clue ako sa mga cheche bureche ng wedding programs ngayon sa reception :(

We are planning a music themed wedding :) What did i miss pa? hmm



rienny25

  • Guest
Re: Pampanga bride 3
« Reply #242 on: September 10, 2015, 04:09:19 pm »
Hi sis ladymystique!  Welcome to GT :)  Nice ang Church mo.  Since I was a kid, I've always wanted to get married at Holy Rosary Parish.  Memorable kasi yung Church sa akin.  Dun kame nagsisimba ng lola ko when I was a kid but circumstances have changed and nag decide kame ni h2b na Manila na lang :)  Do you know someone from Plaridel sis?  I heard na meron daw iba dun who aren't honest.  They'll tell you first use pero hindi naman daw. 

ice673

  • Guest
Re: Pampanga bride 3
« Reply #243 on: November 04, 2015, 04:33:59 pm »
hello pa recommend naman po ako ng caterer dito sa pampanga na around 300 per head

and ano po mga affordable venues dito?

rienny25

  • Guest
Re: Pampanga bride 3
« Reply #244 on: November 05, 2015, 09:53:16 am »
hello pa recommend naman po ako ng caterer dito sa pampanga na around 300 per head

and ano po mga affordable venues dito?

Hi sis ice673.  You can try Howard's catering.   He's affordable compared with other caterers. 

ice673

  • Guest
Re: Pampanga bride 3
« Reply #245 on: November 05, 2015, 04:34:10 pm »
Hi sis ice673.  You can try Howard's catering.   He's affordable compared with other caterers. 

hello rienny25. ano contact number ng howard's? nag o-offer din ba sila ng venue?

how much kaya ang i-eexpect kong cost pag 100 pax sakanila?

rienny25

  • Guest
Re: Pampanga bride 3
« Reply #246 on: November 06, 2015, 08:55:13 am »
Hi sis ice673!  Here's Howard's contact details:  0917640917 & howard_dizon@yahoo.com.  May ka-tie up venue naman siguro sila.  I'm not sure what his current rates are pero when I inquired sa kanya in 2012 for my lola's 90th Birthday, yung package niya was from PHP 350-600 per head. 

ladymystique

  • Guest
Re: Pampanga bride 3
« Reply #247 on: November 10, 2015, 10:26:01 am »
Hi sis ladymystique!  Welcome to GT :)  Nice ang Church mo.  Since I was a kid, I've always wanted to get married at Holy Rosary Parish.  Memorable kasi yung Church sa akin.  Dun kame nagsisimba ng lola ko when I was a kid but circumstances have changed and nag decide kame ni h2b na Manila na lang :)  Do you know someone from Plaridel sis?  I heard na meron daw iba dun who aren't honest.  They'll tell you first use pero hindi naman daw.

Hi Sis rienny25! ganda ng Holy Rosary ngayon, so many tv's though still not air conditioned. Might give out fans nalang to the guests since yun ang downside dun. Mainit! Lalo na summer namin plan ang wedding.
I have a cousin sa Plaridel kasi, Elsa yung name. Place nila is at the back, beyond the steel gate. She has been in the business for 40 years na siguro...or more! Bianca's is nice too, my mom had a few gowns made there. Bianca's is right next to Pine Rose. Based on experience I would recommend those two dressmakers. :D

rienny25

  • Guest
Re: Pampanga bride 3
« Reply #248 on: November 11, 2015, 05:26:21 am »
Hi sis ladymystique!  Really?  The last time I went there was in 2005 pa.  Hindi na ako nakakavisit kapag umuuwi ako ng Philippines.  That's good kung may kakilala ka sa Plaridel.  I was 18 y/o ata nung last din ako nakapunta Plaridel.  I was searching for a gown nun for my debut.  hehe!  Andun pa ba Pine Rose?  Dun nagpapa-press ng uniform namin si Mama and I think dun ko din binili yung souvenir for my debut.  Shocks, makes me feel old na tuloy. 

ladymystique

  • Guest
Re: Pampanga bride 3
« Reply #249 on: November 11, 2015, 09:16:43 am »
Hi sis ladymystique!  Really?  The last time I went there was in 2005 pa.  Hindi na ako nakakavisit kapag umuuwi ako ng Philippines.  That's good kung may kakilala ka sa Plaridel.  I was 18 y/o ata nung last din ako nakapunta Plaridel.  I was searching for a gown nun for my debut.  hehe!  Andun pa ba Pine Rose?  Dun nagpapa-press ng uniform namin si Mama and I think dun ko din binili yung souvenir for my debut.  Shocks, makes me feel old na tuloy.

Ahh sa abroad ka nagwwork? Yeah same same parin ang Plaridel, nakakatuwa nga. Pati Pine Rose ganun na ganun din itsura. How time flies... pero I self proclaim that I stopped aging at 25 LOL!!

Kelan wedding mo sis?

rienny25

  • Guest
Re: Pampanga bride 3
« Reply #250 on: November 12, 2015, 05:20:29 am »
Hi sis ladymystique!  Yes it's been 9.5 years since I migrated here pero umuuwi naman ako every 2 years.  Ay pwedeng gumaya?  Self proclaim ko din that I stopped aging at 25.  hehe!

April 2016 wedding ko sis.  Kaw? 

ice673

  • Guest
Re: Pampanga bride 3
« Reply #251 on: November 16, 2015, 08:20:59 pm »
hello mag aask po ako ulit :D

sang hotel niyo marerecommend mag wedding prep?

kaya ba ng 5k sa florist? yung basic lang ok na.

(hindi kasi ako taga pampanga haha)

purpleclinic

  • Guest
Re: Pampanga bride 3
« Reply #252 on: November 28, 2015, 12:33:37 pm »
Hi sissies PTP, I'm not a bride so possibly wrong thread but I'm fromPAmpanga too and want to get insights from you. Looking lang for a good caterer na masarap and ok. Any recommendations? Anyone have tried Tio Julians catering? Thanks.

carpE_diEm

  • Guest
Re: Pampanga bride 3
« Reply #253 on: November 29, 2015, 09:02:55 pm »
Hi sisses! Dec. 2016 bride here from Guagua, H2b is from Sfdo. So far, ang nabu-book ko palang -

Reception: King's Royal The Promenade (for 200-250pax)
Videographer: Jenry Villarama Photograhy (got him from Megamall's wedding fair this Nov.)
Invitations: Global Invitations (from QC sila, sobrang excited lang namin ni H2B, kinuha narin namin dun sa fair sa Megamall  ;D)

Just want to ask if meron andito ikinasal sa Promenade na ecumenical ang wedding? Or kahit Christian wedding? Saan ginawa yung ceremony, sa loob or labas ng function hall? I wasn't able to check the garden, though sabi nung nag-aassist sa Promenade na may garden daw na pwede dun gawin. Or do you have any suggestion kung saan pwede mag-hold ng garden wedding near Promenade?

Here are my plans for the other details ng wedding:

Flowers/ Event Styling: Bridal Blooms
HMUA: Dey Caisip
Gown: Mich Viray (do you have any idea how much yung range ng bridals gowns nya and entourage gowns? I would like to wait pa sana for the wedding fair dito sa Pamp. pero mukhang sa July2016 pa)
Caterer: Linelle's Catering

So excited naaa, though one year in the making pa. Might as well plan a bit early since peak season daw talaga yung wedding based sa ibang suppliers na nakausap ko.  :D

yech15

  • Guest
Re: Pampanga bride 3
« Reply #254 on: November 30, 2015, 09:34:04 am »
hello sisters! newbie here. feb 2016 and wedding ko. do you know any reception venue in san fdo area around 5k? Timog residences pavillion sana kami kaso medyo malayo. anyone who knows how much ang woodgrove? thank u!

babbledoll

  • Guest
Re: Pampanga bride 3
« Reply #255 on: December 02, 2015, 03:15:10 am »
Joining!

Hi dears! Natuwa naman ako na may thread na ganito dito hehe. This will help me prepare for my 2017 wedding hihi!

Hoping for a DIY wedding. Kahit ako na gumawa ng mga props, invitations, etc. Here is what I cam up with so far:

Church: Holy Rosary Parish
Reception: Mansfield Residences Pavillion
Flowers: undecided
HMUA: Dey Caisip
Photo Video Coverage: National Arts Studio
Gown: First use namu kng Plaridel!
Caterer: Cousin

Yung wedding coordinator nalang, at sana siya din maghost! No clue ako sa mga cheche bureche ng wedding programs ngayon sa reception :(

We are planning a music themed wedding :) What did i miss pa? hmm


Hi sis, you can try Aris Punzalan :) check mo sya sa FB.

babbledoll

  • Guest
Re: Pampanga bride 3
« Reply #256 on: December 02, 2015, 03:16:28 am »
hello sisters! newbie here. feb 2016 and wedding ko. do you know any reception venue in san fdo area around 5k? Timog residences pavillion sana kami kaso medyo malayo. anyone who knows how much ang woodgrove? thank u!

Sa may Avida sis,, try mo. or sa may mansfield pavillion :)

mkga

  • Guest
Re: Pampanga bride 3
« Reply #257 on: December 03, 2015, 05:55:13 pm »
Hello Pampang brides! Let me share with you our suppliers when my husband and I got married last December 2013. Some suppliers are based in Manila. I will also include description and price and hopefully you'll find this helpful.

Church- Arzobispado de Pampanga (Chancery)- 15,000

Reception Venue- Wood Grove Park Clubhouse (both the hall and the open area)- 25,000

Lights, Sounds, Projector (owner lives in Hacienda Royale)- 12,000

Hotel for Wedding Preparation- King's Royale (we booked the bridal suite and the groom's suite)- 21,240

Hair & Make-up- Mariah Camaya Santos (5 persons plus groom)- 16,000

OTD Wedding Coordinator- Juvilyn Angeles- 15,000

Photographer- Rule of Thirds by JR Salonga- 35,000

Videographer- Joel Salindong Digital Videos (SDE only)- 28,000

Photobooth- PhotoWorks- 7,000

Wedding Cake- Lailen's- 5,500

Florist and Reception Venue Stylist- Bridal Blooms- 40,000

Entourage Gowns and Suits- Sharon's- 53,000

Caterer- Green Kitchen by Ala Creme- 250 persons at 560 pesos/head, additional 2,000 for on-the-spot cooking plus 2,000 for stage

Lechon- Joweng- 10,000 for 2 lechon de leche good for 150 persons

Wedding Hangers- HangStyle Manila- 1,415

Boutonnieres, Ring/Coin Pillows, Bible Band- etc Handmade Goodness- 5,380

Wedding Cord and Unity Candle Set- LoveMeKnots- 3,000

Candy Buffet- Gracious Favors- 13,000, OOT fee of 3,000, 15 treats for 100 persons plus 3 types of baked goods

Mobile Bar- Shakers Big Punch 808- 13,500, 25 concoctions, good for 150 persons, 5 hours of free flowing drinks



sey_b2b

  • Guest
Re: Pampanga bride 3
« Reply #258 on: December 07, 2015, 04:27:26 pm »

Yung wedding coordinator nalang, at sana siya din maghost! No clue ako sa mga cheche bureche ng wedding programs ngayon sa reception :(


I recommend Events and Concepts by Voltaire Zalamea! :)

mkga

  • Guest
Re: Pampanga bride 3
« Reply #259 on: December 08, 2015, 10:33:06 am »
I highly recommend Juvilyn Angeles and her team if you're looking for a wedding coordinator. They are a group of teachers from Montessori. Super organized and easy to talk to.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close