We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
last week nga lang ako bumili. I was thinking of buying another item pa pero sa taray ng SA nawalan na ako ng gana. Mas mabait din ang mga SA sa US kesa dito.
Hi girls! I'm an avid fan of Chanel's lipsticks. Sobrang I stand by Rouge Coco Shine in Interlude. I'm thinking of buying a Rouge Coco in Gabrielle. May nakapagtry na ba sa inyo? Kamusta siya?
Sis angelicfez, have you used your Les Beiges powder? Maganda ba and ano effect niya? Thanks!
^ Wow parang maganda Presage, gusto ko tuloy ulit try! haha kaso baka humulas lang din like Inspiration. Even the bronzer humuhulas din saakin pag walang kapating na blush eh.