We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
May les beiges base cream pa pala!? Parang this is what I wanted the Chanel CC cream to be.Hope this will be available at our counters.http://memoiselle.com/2013/06/13/chanel-les-beiges-all-in-one-healthy-glow-cream-10/
How's chanel les beiges? Limited edition? Medyo nagsasawa na ako sa mac msfn. Meron akong chanel natural loose powder, same effect kaya pag nasa face na?
^sis, we have the les beiges collection na in our local counters. The powder is 2850, but we only have two shades: 10 and 20 yata. Pinagiisipan ko pa if Ill get it. I think same price din yun glow cream, which I don't like. Yun kabuki brush gusto ko talaga, but I have two kabuki brushes na...