We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
tinmuning, No Signboard you mean? The cab only charge plus 50% during midnight til 6am. 6-9pm is additional 35%....Cari, better if you go on a friday but no guarantee that it'll not be packed since school vacation already started. We were at USS last friday and medyo madaming tao...We were at Makansutra yesterday with some colleagues from Manila and I'm very disappointed with their food. Food was okay before they renovated And price for crabs, shrimps are the same with No signboard so I'd rather eat at No Signboard. Even the chicken rice at the Wee Nam Kee stall there tastes bland We spent almost the same as with our usual bill at No Signboard whenever we go there to eat but the food portions are pathetic and quality is very upsetting
^For me sis, hindi naman. Dahil sandali lang yung parade, merong videos ng parade online. Try to see nalang if you think its worth it. For me, I'd rather enjoy all the rides as in ulit ulitin ko para worth it ang bayad.
i had a good time at SG this weekend. i stayed over my friend'c condo kaya mejo nakatipid. shopping galore lang sa Cotton On, F21 and other stores in Somerset area.I was able to buy a Tiffany necklace, 200SGD lang. cheaper pa din there kesa dito sa Pinas. parnag 6k plus lang yon, simple chain 16''inches with Return to Tiffany heart pendant.for Lacoste, i was able to score Lacoste Sport polo shirts for 69 SGD each lang. tuwang-tuwa si hubby.toys, almost same price dito sa Pinas pero I bought narin Baby Alive, 36 SGD on sale na yon and a box of Lego Duplo for only 19SGD.Sayang nga lang di na ako nakapagIKEA kasi wala ng time. I also bought a bag and wallet in MNG. Mura kasi, parang 49 SGD lang yung Bag and 25 SGD yung wallet.