We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
For us, since ang bridesmaids and groomsmen ko and secondary sponsors are the same, I gave them little tokens of appreciation to show na I'm really grateful for their love & support.For the bridesmaids and MIL, I bought yung brown boxes (yung same material sa mga brown letters) in Divi and filled it with 2 nailpolishes, foot scrub (yung stick), foot soak and yung parang foam na pang separate ng toes tapos in-arrange ko lang sa box with colorful tissue.For the groomsmen, I bought 3 (manly) pouches then put in Dove (for Men) na shaving cream and deo spray, yung malaking bottles. For my maids of honor (my sisters) and mom, I gave them necklaces with their initial - I just ordered this from Instagram and put the box in a cute paper bag.To make it more special, I wrote each of them (except groomsmen) handwritten letters expressing my love and appreciation for them (super iyak ako while writing, haha!).
sisses, what do you think magandang souvenir item if rustic wedding theme?thanks!
punta ka sa Divi sis.Dun ako nakabili ng souvenirs for my ento : travel utensils with royal blue casing. Swak kasi royal blue motif kami and travel theme