Author Topic: WEDDING FAVORS/GIVEAWAYS  (Read 161707 times)

clueless_bride

  • Guest
Re: WEDDING FAVORS/GIVEAWAYS
« Reply #200 on: March 04, 2014, 09:16:05 pm »
PM sent sis  ;)
^sis how much yung prices nila? kahit pm na lang sis. thanks! :-*

raventina

  • Guest
Re: WEDDING FAVORS/GIVEAWAYS
« Reply #201 on: March 05, 2014, 01:03:25 pm »
Kate Aspen had a nice Spring Breeze Palm Tree Bottle Opener which I found at Pinterest/Etsy. Since I have a few overseas guests, and we're always in the need for a nice bottle opener, H2B and I felt it would be a nice wedding favor for our guests. So what we did was:

Step 1: Searched for Palm Tree Bottle Opener from Alibaba (http://www.alibaba.com/).
Step 2: Emailed suppliers and asked for quotations. For 500 pcs for example, each favor only cost us Php 50 inclusive of shipping.
Step 3: Wire transfer the money to chosen supplier. Wait for goods to arrive. It should take a month.

The goods are arriving by next month, well in time for our wedding this June. After it arrives, we'll add a nice note in the back to personalize the gift.

Will keep you posted what happens, but more or less, US wedding favors make it in China din so we're less worried about quality issues. It's just a matter on how comfortable are you ordering online and from China suppliers. For us, at Php 50/pc. for a very nice bottle opener, we're happy to take the risk.

Favor: http://www.kateaspen.com/palm-tree-bottle-opener.html
Supplier Site: http://zejian.en.alibaba.com
Supplier: Yiwu Zejian Gifts & Crafts Manufactory
Contact: Esther (zjesther@gmail.com, Tel: +86 13819954070)

schiriko

  • Guest
Re: WEDDING FAVORS/GIVEAWAYS
« Reply #202 on: March 18, 2014, 10:55:46 am »
hi! sa nagtatanong kung saan ko nabili yung cactus for my wedding souvenir, hindi ako makareply sa personal message.. i don't know why.. please send me your email so i can answer your question :)

junebride

  • Guest
Re: WEDDING FAVORS/GIVEAWAYS
« Reply #203 on: March 18, 2014, 10:25:41 pm »
Hello mga sisses!

Has anyone here opted to donate to their chosen orphanage/charity as their wedding favors?

What's your thought about this? TIA!

castledoll

  • Guest
Re: WEDDING FAVORS/GIVEAWAYS
« Reply #204 on: March 19, 2014, 12:24:44 am »
^ I think si j.adore ang nag opt ng ganito and if I remember it right, World Vision sila.

but here's an article worth reading: donation in lieu of favours

Personally, I'd rather give something tangible to my guests. Just like what someone said in that article and let me rephrase it, not everyone is as supportive or don't share the same belief as you.

When we were choosing for our party favours, it's not what we want. it's what our guests would love/enjoy having. Something that will not collect dust. We chose eco bags & magnets. Our eco bags doesn't have a cheesy saying so that it's not "nakakahiya" naman for them to use in public places (book bags or as grocery bags). Magnets, who doesn't need magnets?

We are not heartless individuals. In fact we are active in volunteering for fun run and fundraising. But if you are going to do something like this, make sure you know your guests well. Make sure they know what that organization really is.

Papiseed

  • Guest
Re: WEDDING FAVORS/GIVEAWAYS
« Reply #205 on: March 19, 2014, 12:55:16 pm »
Samin c/o Caterer na. May option kasi either photobooth or 75 pcs souvenirs (mini plant) so I think we'll opt for the souvenir kasi may gusto kami na photobooth. :)

cha_ching

  • Guest
Re: WEDDING FAVORS/GIVEAWAYS
« Reply #206 on: March 19, 2014, 01:36:09 pm »
 sisses, pa-help! may mairerecommend ba kayo na wine holder supplier?  ;) We are giving wine kasi as wedding favor. thanks!

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: WEDDING FAVORS/GIVEAWAYS
« Reply #207 on: March 19, 2014, 05:10:06 pm »
Yup option yung donation pero di pa final kasi di ko pa pala nakausap si Fiance hehe. If ever, may card sa table ng guests saying "in lieu of favors, we donated in your name to xxx charity"

Baka depende din sa guests kung magwowork ito kasi meron mga tao na, alam mo na, gusto meron silang maiuwi so baka may nega comment kahit na for a good cause ::)

castledoll

  • Guest
Re: WEDDING FAVORS/GIVEAWAYS
« Reply #208 on: March 19, 2014, 09:44:13 pm »
^ AYUN ang nakakaloka sa lahat-- nega comments. sabi dun sa article, "if you can live with that, by all means." nabasa ko din na meron sila tips kung paano hinde magmu- mukhang fundraising yung kasal kung ganitong klaseng souvenirs ang gusto mo.

honeybee830

  • Guest
Re: WEDDING FAVORS/GIVEAWAYS
« Reply #209 on: March 20, 2014, 04:04:03 pm »
Hi mga sis samen parang decided na kami sa maliit na canvass pouch na may string, may logo or name at date ng wedding namin na nakaprint.. Sa Print and Tell kasi mejo mura :) if ever baka lagyan nalang namin ng kisses sa loob.. :)

rainbowskittles

  • Guest
Re: WEDDING FAVORS/GIVEAWAYS
« Reply #210 on: March 21, 2014, 05:17:20 am »
hindi ko alam kung magbibigay pa kami ng souvenirs sa mga abay at PS since kami ang sasagot ng damit nila.

for PS - tela
female entourage: dress and patahi
male entourage: shirt and tie

wala na lang siguro sa mga guests kasi may photobooth naman kami

girlalooo_0928

  • Guest
Re: WEDDING FAVORS/GIVEAWAYS
« Reply #211 on: March 25, 2014, 12:35:40 pm »
Ano bang peg ng wedding mo sis? Para magfifit or related sa souvernirs mo then tska ikaw mag search sa sites ng ideas :D

eternalpink

  • Guest
Re: WEDDING FAVORS/GIVEAWAYS
« Reply #212 on: April 01, 2014, 09:19:01 am »
For us, since ang bridesmaids and groomsmen ko and secondary sponsors are the same, I gave them little tokens of appreciation to show na I'm really grateful for their love & support.

For the bridesmaids and MIL, I bought yung brown boxes (yung same material sa mga brown letters) in Divi and filled it with 2 nailpolishes, foot scrub (yung stick), foot soak and yung parang foam na pang separate ng toes tapos in-arrange ko lang sa box with colorful tissue.

For the groomsmen, I bought 3 (manly) pouches then put in Dove (for Men) na shaving cream and deo spray, yung malaking bottles. :)

For my maids of honor (my sisters) and mom, I gave them necklaces with their initial - I just ordered this from Instagram and put the box in a cute paper bag.

To make it more special, I wrote each of them (except groomsmen) handwritten letters expressing my love and appreciation for them (super iyak ako while writing, haha!). :-*

girlalooo_0928

  • Guest
Re: WEDDING FAVORS/GIVEAWAYS
« Reply #213 on: April 03, 2014, 01:58:22 pm »
I love your idea, eternalpink!  ;D ;D ;D
My touch of bride ang giveaways. I will do that on my wedding nyaahahaah

Yamski

  • Guest
Re: WEDDING FAVORS/GIVEAWAYS
« Reply #214 on: April 05, 2014, 07:39:38 pm »
I recently attended a wedding. Ang wedding favors nila are pictures na from photobooth plus may starbucks station dun sa reception. May stub each guest. Yun na daw dalawa ang pinaka giveaways nila since they love taking pictures and starbucks fans silang magasawa. For their principal sponsors, coffee press naman. Marami naman nakaappreciate lalo na nung free starbucks frappe/coffee. Nawala ko lang yung brochure ng sb for events like that pero I think affordable naman.

eternalpink

  • Guest
Re: WEDDING FAVORS/GIVEAWAYS
« Reply #215 on: April 08, 2014, 11:29:53 am »
We were thinking about putting up a Starbucks stand during the after wedding/before reception time kaso lang with our guestlist of 250 super mahal aabutin kase if I'm not mistaken nasa 12k or 14k ata yung Starbucks cart na good for 150 pax pa lang (pwede half frappe/half brewed coffee or puro brewed lang, not so sure). Since kasama na sa package ni caterer yung photobooth, yun nalang yung ginawa namen and I made DIY souvenirs nalang.

danda

  • Guest
Re: WEDDING FAVORS/GIVEAWAYS
« Reply #216 on: April 08, 2014, 11:45:46 am »
Ako din gusto ko rin ang idea mo sis eternalpink!! :)

eternalpink

  • Guest
Re: WEDDING FAVORS/GIVEAWAYS
« Reply #217 on: April 08, 2014, 11:54:50 am »
Thank you sis girlaloo_0928 and danda! :)

Super easy lang siya and ma-appreciate talaga kase labor of love, hehe! ;D

honibeybi25

  • Guest
Re: WEDDING FAVORS/GIVEAWAYS
« Reply #218 on: April 08, 2014, 09:26:45 pm »
Subscribing...

h2b and I areplanning to prepare a box of favor for PS, immediate family maybe one for me and one for his side and ento na hindi family related. if there will be extra budget next yung ento na family related, sa ibang guests photobooth na lang, pero if ever I will see souvenir na magustuhan ko at pasok sa budget ko baka I'll to consider din.

Dun sa box ng PS maybe kapeng barako, muscovado plus items na magagamit nila. i'm considering pen na may name nila, or canvass wallet/bag
Ento - maybe small sample of kapeng barako and muscovado den dagdagan ko pa items.

Batangenyo kasi si h2b kaya gusto namin yung kapeng barako. No problem naman sakin, actually ako nga nakaisip nun. my future MIL wants to add Balisong Keychain which costs 75 each(smallest one yun ha!) which I think too much beyond the budget na. Pero Keychain from province is really a great souvenir.

Iniisip ko din yung mini plant, I can consider naman buying small pots from Quezon which costs super mura then I'll ask my MIL na taniman na lang. Hindi pa sure pero I'll talk to her na lang. Personalized tags ako na lang gagawa kaya okay na okay yun.

junebride

  • Guest
Re: WEDDING FAVORS/GIVEAWAYS
« Reply #219 on: April 11, 2014, 05:11:58 pm »
Kami sis we are planning to buy chocolates na lang since si h2b ay nasa dubai. tapos to make it more "us", nagpagawa kami ni h2b ng personalized ribbons sa Wrap It Up according to our color motif tapos yun na lang ang iriribbon namin. additional souvenir is photobooth and plan namin ipa-extend yung time ng 3 hours kasi 2 hours lang yung kasama sa package ni caterer. :)

Sa PS naman is personalized wines from Rachebeli plus Lindt Chocolate - Swiss Deluxe Edition :)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 05:17:10 pm by junebride »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close