We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
share ko lang for my guest pashmina (lemon yellow), sa ninang set of victoria's secret, sa ninong po will buy wine or alak
^sis, sa may 1 ata ire-release ng rachebeli wines. nag-message na ko kay ms.chelo about their promo. wait ko lang reply nya.
Sisses, I've learned from Ms.Chelo of Rachebeli Wines and Chocolates that they'll be coming up with another promo very soon! Not sure yet of the complete details but I will update here once it becomes available.
Hindi pa din kame decided ni H2B sa wedding favors, more specifically sa mga PS namen.I'm thinking wall clock, yung mga unique yung design. Or pwede din wine (last resort siguro).