watch now

Author Topic: What is your facial wash?  (Read 136532 times)

eam510

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #480 on: March 14, 2016, 10:32:45 am »
^wow. problem ko ang pimple scar.  :-\ where can i buy BN? combo with the scar cream ba yan? hm? tya.

di ko pa masyadomakita effect ng scar cream. pero pag ginagamit ko sya sa gabi feeling ko ang ganda ganda ng face ko sa morning, ang smooth!  ;D :D May facebook and instagram account sila. physical store nila sa farmers, cubao. EW soap lang kase ginagamit ko na soap sa kanila, best seller nila yun. 180 php.

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #481 on: March 14, 2016, 01:38:47 pm »
Para sakin din medyo natatagalan ako sa effect ng scar cream in terms of lightening scars pero gumanda yung texture ng face ko in conjunction with the BN soap. Smooth and parang pwet ng baby! Ngayon lang naging ganito yun skin ko.

gelaest

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #482 on: March 14, 2016, 03:50:40 pm »
I must have been living under a rock. But may I ask, who's Bianca Naranjo?

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #483 on: March 14, 2016, 04:01:43 pm »
after using Beauche and BN, mild muna ako so now using Simple Facial wash.  At least nawala yong tightness and redness ng mukha ko :)

Pheebs

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #484 on: March 14, 2016, 04:37:40 pm »
Celeteque products are really good. Try their cleanser and moisturizer set, esp the exfoliating one. Their products are too gentle and leaves smooth effect on the face.

Kanddle Hydrangea Brend

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #485 on: March 14, 2016, 11:11:24 pm »
Dove soap US made combi with lactacyd baby bath, twelve years ko na tong gamit. You know how lactic acid exfoliates your skin kaya siguro plump and light yung skin ko dito, but I do exfoliate my face with facial scrub, I used St. Ives green tea facial scrub. Holy grail ko sila.

arlynfel

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #486 on: March 15, 2016, 02:38:01 pm »
sis... after niyo gumamit ng mga facial wash nyo nag to-toner pa kayo?

Kanddle Hydrangea Brend

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #487 on: March 17, 2016, 12:23:32 pm »
^ yes sissy, mine is Silka facial cleanser ( the orange one)

luckypal

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #488 on: March 20, 2016, 05:25:32 am »
I use Noxzema Original Cleansing Cream :) I like the fresh tingly feeling on my skin after I wash it!

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #489 on: March 21, 2016, 01:44:27 pm »
Anyone here tried po avene cleanance gel cleanser? Been searching for a gentle cleanser sana kasi puro may actives na yung toner and creams ko. Tia

choco_loka

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #490 on: March 23, 2016, 05:28:38 pm »
^hi! okay siya for oily skin! it melts away traces of make up and controls oil. i alternate this with cetaphil (morning).

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #491 on: March 23, 2016, 06:32:37 pm »
Finally tried the cetaphil last night.

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #492 on: March 23, 2016, 07:26:17 pm »
May cerave foaming facial wash ba dito? Sa mall? Thanks gusto ko itry yung low ph cleansers na foaming sana para partner ng clarisonic

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #493 on: March 23, 2016, 11:03:18 pm »
^^thanks sis. Currently using avene cleanance gel and i find it gentle nga.. ang sarap gamitin, wala din break out so far kapareho niya yung obagi normacleanse ko pero a lot cheaper.

For our sis looking for cerave facial cleanser, i preordered mine sa isang page sa fb na they pa-order talaga US products. But i saw cerave facial cleanser sa cash & carry though hindi ko na maalala saan specific sa boutique also yung nakita ko cerave facial cleanser is for normal skin wala for oily skin.

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #494 on: March 26, 2016, 01:25:48 pm »
^^ Meron Cerave sa mga px stores in Cash & Carry.  700 yata benta nila.  Maganda Cerave, it's non drying & works well with my Clarisonic.

strawberryswitchblade

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #495 on: March 26, 2016, 03:32:21 pm »
I'm alternating Banila Co Clean it Zero Cleansing Balm and Su:m37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick. So far I'm liking both for my dry/combination skin, lathers well, feels clean and leaves no residue. I used to use Hada Labo AHA/BHA but they were a bit drying and made my skin flaky, so I use them on the neck na lang.

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #496 on: March 27, 2016, 12:25:28 am »
I'm currently using Tony Moly Deep Cleansing foam and I like it a lot. I was about to order ulit sa althea kaso out of stock na. I like it kasi dahil mua nung ginamit ko ito, less break out ako. Medyo meron lang siyang arang nabanat yung face mo na effect after pero keri lang since nag aapply naman ako ng moisturizer lagi. Ang laki pa nung tube tapos cheap pa.

triciaaamaldita

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #497 on: March 27, 2016, 01:17:55 am »
Celeteque Anti-Bacterial Soap Bar, para iwas pimples  :) :)

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #498 on: March 27, 2016, 09:56:28 am »
A friend just recommended alpha-H gold facial wash. It is really good daw. Kaso when I checked sephora.ph 1900 so expensive. I wonder if worth it sya.

senyoritazeyra

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #499 on: March 27, 2016, 12:15:32 pm »
Timewise 3-in-1 cleanser by Mary Kay. One week use may effect agad ☺☺

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close