watch now

Author Topic: What is your facial wash?  (Read 136380 times)

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #460 on: February 29, 2016, 11:14:54 am »
I like the Himalayas line...lagi ko syang nakikita sa Watsons pero di ko pinapansin. I've used the Purifying Neem Wash and now I'm using the Clear Exfoliating Wash which are both good.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #461 on: February 29, 2016, 02:02:19 pm »
after removing makeup i use cetaphil, then dove or the HHN tomato facial wash. Also using Nameraka SANA facial wash foam and i love it too!

eam510

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #462 on: March 01, 2016, 09:51:33 am »
BN Soap, Glutamax, Cetaphil! Okay sya sa face kong pimple prone and oily :D

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #463 on: March 02, 2016, 09:36:31 pm »
I think am gonna go back to my trusted kojic soap..

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #464 on: March 03, 2016, 07:54:03 am »
BN EW soap forever! Dito lang ako kuminis. For reference, I have extremely oily and acne-prone skin.

eam510

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #465 on: March 03, 2016, 11:48:34 am »
BN EW soap forever! Dito lang ako kuminis. For reference, I have extremely oily and acne-prone skin.

Yeeeessss!!! Super effective. :) :) :)

snowkeis

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #466 on: March 03, 2016, 11:59:07 am »
I have this facial cleanser from my derma pero hindi ko feel it's too mild for me. Hahah! So I switched back to my old facial whitening soap.

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #467 on: March 03, 2016, 12:48:33 pm »
Yeeeessss!!! Super effective. :) :) :)

Apir sis! Nakakatuyo talaga ng pimples like no other. I've tried a lot of soaps/facial washes that claim to eradicate acne pero waley, either sobrang mild or sobrang tapang. Etong BN soap lang nag-work sakin. I'm glad that it works for you too, sis. :)

eam510

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #468 on: March 03, 2016, 01:25:48 pm »
Apir sis! Nakakatuyo talaga ng pimples like no other. I've tried a lot of soaps/facial washes that claim to eradicate acne pero waley, either sobrang mild or sobrang tapang. Etong BN soap lang nag-work sakin. I'm glad that it works for you too, sis. :)
Actually 1 week ko pa lang si BN  gamit, in just one wash nawala agad mga maliliit kong pimple. Sana maganda din effect sakin ng scar cream nila :) Napansin ng kawork ko ang pulido daw ng face ko. Yehey! :D

mirandakerred

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #469 on: March 07, 2016, 09:06:06 am »
Avene Cleanance in the morning
Zaine Skin kojic soap in the evening

:)

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #470 on: March 07, 2016, 11:32:28 pm »
Doc alvin kojic soap

Itskaye

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #471 on: March 07, 2016, 11:43:24 pm »
St ives m-w-f
Carrot soap

Ms. ROXY

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #472 on: March 08, 2016, 03:27:47 am »
obagi normacleanse

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #473 on: March 11, 2016, 07:02:29 am »
Nivea Extra White Repair Foam
-- my skin doesn't feel tight after washing and it's easy on the pocket.  I have sensitive combination skin but a little more on the dry side

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #474 on: March 11, 2016, 11:01:48 am »
Etude House AC Clinic Daily foam cleanser in the morning and at night
Cetaphil in the middle of the day to refresh my skin

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #475 on: March 11, 2016, 11:31:19 am »
Kojie San sa gabi, Cetaphil sa umaga.

Ma.Jewel_1987

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #476 on: March 11, 2016, 01:13:07 pm »
My new facial wash is celeteque acne gel wash, effective sya magcontrol ng oil and pimps, love it  ;D

yhangisla

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #477 on: March 14, 2016, 05:14:22 am »
Yeeeessss!!! Super effective. :) :) :)
hi sis! may I ask ano pong meaning ng BN? thank you :D

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #478 on: March 14, 2016, 07:26:58 am »
Actually 1 week ko pa lang si BN  gamit, in just one wash nawala agad mga maliliit kong pimple. Sana maganda din effect sakin ng scar cream nila :) Napansin ng kawork ko ang pulido daw ng face ko. Yehey! :D

Congrats sis! Maganda yung scar cream sa face. Yan gamit kong moisturizer. Pak na pak talaga ang skin ko ngayon sa BN soap and scar cream combo.

^If I may sis yhangisla, BN stands for Bianca Naranjo. Yung specific soap na gamit namin is yung BN EW (Extreme Whitening) soap. :)

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #479 on: March 14, 2016, 10:13:40 am »
^wow. problem ko ang pimple scar.  :-\ where can i buy BN? combo with the scar cream ba yan? hm? tya.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close