watch now

Author Topic: What is your facial wash?  (Read 136655 times)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #360 on: June 16, 2015, 10:43:00 am »
kojic soap from PSCF lang. Nakakatuyo ng pimples :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #361 on: June 16, 2015, 11:01:35 am »
I got a free tube of facial wash from TFS when i bought a CC cream and been using this one and so far so good. Rest ko muna yung face ko sa kojic soap since I find it drying sometimes for me.

fishcollagen

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #362 on: June 16, 2015, 11:17:47 am »
Nivea Facial Wash range seems effective on most faces.

If may acne, of course go for the one with either tea tree oil or salicylic acid

You cant also go wrong with Neutrogena Facial Wash range

kenkao

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #363 on: June 17, 2015, 03:24:00 pm »
I use human heart nature facial wash and toner. If I am going to use the Organi manuka honey peel (once a week), i'll use the organi cleanser and toner.

Nagka breakouts ako when i stopped using toners, kasi bawal dahil kaka wart cauterization ko lang :(

Cetaphil and currently trying out the Snailed It soap I got from IG. Creamy and ang bango bango yung soap. Cetaphil, I'm stuck with it for life, I guess. When my skin starts acting up, it's what I use and all is good again. :)


Okay naman ang cetaphil (daw) cos my cause in using it like 4x a day. But when i checked its ingredients, madaming chemicals, and with parabens. Aren't you bothered by it?

Tinining

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #364 on: June 18, 2015, 06:08:23 am »
Lactacyd blue :)

cescilay

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #365 on: June 18, 2015, 09:55:35 am »
Lactacyd blue din for me.

Previously Dove sensitive and acne bar from my derma kaso dove cannot seem to control the oil and naubos ang acne bar ko.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 10:00:44 am by cescilay »

lady gwenhwyfar

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #366 on: June 18, 2015, 11:52:02 am »
skin food egg pore facial wash

kcac

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #367 on: June 18, 2015, 11:54:02 am »
Nivea Extra Whitening Repair Pore Minimiser Foam 10x Whitening

Watsons Collagen Foam

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #368 on: June 18, 2015, 12:13:44 pm »
To those sis who are using lactacyd blue. Do you still dilute it in water as indicated in the instruction or do you apply it directly?

icedtallcoffee

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #369 on: June 19, 2015, 06:35:42 am »
I'm currently liking the new cleanser by The Body Shop, yung cream tea trea cleanser nila na bago... May "cool and creamy" sa label.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #370 on: June 19, 2015, 10:44:09 am »
i am using clean and clear foam wash.

i dont understand how some girls still use cleansing oil if they use japanese sunblock or makapal na makeup kasi daw regular facial washes doesnt clean the face totally kasi makapit.. this is an innocent question and sounds  stup** but i will ask anyway.. how do they know na super kapit ang sunblock?  well of course with foundation syempre it will be more obvious if hindi pa natanggal completely..

i use biore sunblock, and i just wash my face with regular facial wash.. if i use foundation, i use cleasing cream muna then facial wash, pero minsan if i forget, i just wash my face twice using my regular foam wash..

then after that, when i use my toner, i can see naman sa cotton na walang residue ng dirt or foundie yung cotton.

with sunblock, it's hard to tell kasi transparent sya.. but i can say na all clean talaga my face..

can someone enlighten me with this..?

icedtallcoffee

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #371 on: June 20, 2015, 03:04:19 am »
^ Haha, if may natira, you will know it.  It's hard to explain. Lalo na if you use anionic, gel, or non-foaming cleansers (physiogel/cetaphil), hindi talaga kayang matanggal yung waterproof sunblock. People with dry skin usually avoid using soap and face washes with strong surfactants. Using cleansing oil first to loosen up everything, then following it up with a gentle cleansers is the way to go for many people who wants to avoid stripping their skin of moisture.

I guess the concept of using cleansing creams is the same cleansing oils. Most cleansing cream has oil din (example: Pond's cream has mineral oil aka paraffinum liquidum).

kenkao

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #372 on: June 20, 2015, 07:48:40 am »
I can't use cleansing oil kasi nag pi pimple ako. Cleansing creams  - wala bang gentle and non comedogenic? Mineral oil? Diba nag clo clog ng pores yun?

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #373 on: June 20, 2015, 10:58:39 am »
Dove soap works wonder. I am pregnant kasi so I stopped using facial wash for the meantime. I am amazed this is the best wash I've used so far. Plus of course I do exfoliate using St. Ives or Celeteque at least 2 times a week.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 07:48:36 am by mimiku »

mebpa

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #374 on: June 20, 2015, 12:55:26 pm »
hhn acne defense facial wash

baby.girl

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #375 on: June 21, 2015, 01:40:22 am »
I use cetaphil facial wash :)

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #376 on: June 22, 2015, 02:27:54 pm »
I use neutrogena pink grapefruit oil free cleanser, effective pangontra sa breakouts and smells great too

icedtallcoffee

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #377 on: June 24, 2015, 09:55:38 am »
I can't use cleansing oil kasi nag pi pimple ako. Cleansing creams  - wala bang gentle and non comedogenic? Mineral oil? Diba nag clo clog ng pores yun?
Are you talking about cold creams (eg ponds cold cream) or cream cleansers (yung mga non-foaming cleanser?).

Some cream cleansers have fatty alcohols lang, no oil, like cetaphil and physiogel. The Bodyshop released a new cream cleanser for acne-prone skin. Kasama sa tea trea line nila.

I heard from a chemist that it's impossible for mineral oil to clog pores because the molecules are too big to fit in and clog the pores. But there's something in the way it interacts with the skin or the other oils/acids in the skin that might cause a few people to break out from it. But it won't cause breakouts on others.

I don't like using cleansing oils and cold creams, too, because I'm oily and I hate the greasy feeling. Haha. Pero when I tried it, I didn't breakout naman. Thankfully.

I usually pre-cleanse with micellar water (if I wore makeup), tapos I cleanse with non-foaming cleansers o kaya gel cleansers.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #378 on: June 25, 2015, 02:00:51 pm »
Morning: Sutla Kojic Soap
Afternoon: Ono Olive Cleanse to remove makeup
Evening: Timewise of Mary Kay

kenkao

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #379 on: June 25, 2015, 02:28:00 pm »
^^ mineral oil coats the skin daw like silicones that's why it "clogs" pores. The bacteria are trapped inside

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close