watch now

Author Topic: What is your facial wash?  (Read 136470 times)

prettymom

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #280 on: October 28, 2014, 04:43:43 pm »
Sensei.. so mositurizing! it's one of the best i have tried so far

jelynvanillas

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #281 on: January 01, 2015, 08:02:20 pm »
Neutrogena mild cleanser  :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #282 on: January 01, 2015, 08:16:07 pm »
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Brightening Scrub

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #283 on: January 01, 2015, 11:28:17 pm »
1 week na ako sa Royale Kojic papaya. Nakakatuyo siya ng pimples tsaka kahit papaano nagli-lighten yung pimple scars ko. Drying nga lang masyado. :/ will give it a month and I'll decide if it's worth repurchasing hahaha

buchakikay

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #284 on: January 02, 2015, 12:23:13 am »
kiehl's ultra facial oil-free cleanser  :D

jjjade

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #285 on: January 03, 2015, 12:49:50 pm »
Shiseido ibuki cleanser,
Shiseido perfect whip cleanser

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #286 on: January 03, 2015, 06:20:53 pm »
I just noticed lately that my skintone has improved greatly! I've been using SK-II gentle foaming cleanser for 2 years now :)

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #287 on: January 04, 2015, 08:35:57 pm »
^
Sis saan nakakabili nang SK II foaming cleanser

I'm loving neutrogena deep clean foaming facial cleanser (pink). I like the effect right after cleansing since the skin feels so clean and soft, but I only use this when I wear powder foundie since most of the time I only wear sunblock so I only use cetaphil to wash my face.

Clarins Gentle foaming cleanser with tamarind nice rin but for the price I will not purchase another one after I finish this, but i might try the cottonseed variant.

Avene cleanance gel cleanser - medyo drying sya for me.



khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #288 on: January 04, 2015, 11:20:10 pm »
^from Sasa hong kong. I ask my mil to buy me a tube when they go.

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #289 on: January 05, 2015, 01:49:01 am »
Morning: Cetaphil Gentle SKin Cleaner (the classic)
Night: Cetaphil Facial Cleanser for Oily Skin (The one that foams).

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #290 on: January 05, 2015, 06:21:53 am »
Before I only use water to clean my face. Nagbe breakout ako whenever I try to use soap.

Medyo hesitant ako nun binigyan ako ng facial wash ng derma ko. Pero it works great on me naman. No breakouts na. Choosy lang siguro talaga ang fez ko.

vitug.annie

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #291 on: January 11, 2015, 06:33:58 pm »
Just the Clear Soap that my Philippine-based dermatologist prescribed. I had to bring plenty overseas para continuous usage. :)

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #292 on: January 12, 2015, 07:02:08 am »
previously using physiogel, pero di naalis un maliliit na pimples at whiteheads...


now I'm using cetaphil, mga more than a week na, my skin improved a bit...maybe with continuous usage....baka mawala na lahat ng whiteheads..

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #293 on: January 12, 2015, 11:09:46 am »
Neutrogena Deep Clean forever :D

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #294 on: January 13, 2015, 05:45:12 pm »
previously using physiogel, pero di naalis un maliliit na pimples at whiteheads...


now I'm using cetaphil, mga more than a week na, my skin improved a bit...maybe with continuous usage....baka mawala na lahat ng whiteheads..

Sis sa physiogel ako nag-break out before. Di pala sya kasi bagay sa oily skin.

Now that my skin is dry again, I'm using The Body Shop's aloe face wash in the morning. In the evening, I still use Hada Labo AHA-BHA facial cleanser.

CallMeJoe

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #295 on: January 24, 2015, 05:59:09 pm »
Garnier Brightening Foam Wash

lafilledesonpere

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #296 on: January 25, 2015, 12:43:50 am »
Neutrogena Deep Clean- unti-unti nang nawawala pimples ko since I started using this. Right after washing, ganda ng skin. It looks squeaky clean pero soft when touched, not dry at all, mukhang kutis koreana haha

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #297 on: January 25, 2015, 12:31:53 pm »
Purity by Philosophy
been using this for a year na. so far OK, best when used w/ my clarisonic, sarap ng feeling ng face after mgwash.
before Cetaphil ako, eto pinakamatagal na facial wash ko then  I tried Hada labo, ok din.
sa neutrigena ng nagbreakout ako.

dClaude

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #298 on: January 25, 2015, 01:23:15 pm »
Been using Cetaphil for 10 years pero this year trying out African Black Soap. Okay siya sa pimples pero medyo drying siya sa face pero I follow it up with a good moisturizer :D

Gorg!

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #299 on: January 25, 2015, 01:56:36 pm »
Im using Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Wash. 80php small bottle/140php big bottle. Mild lang sya, it helps prevents pimples, oily shine, and blackheads.  ;D ;D ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close