watch now

Author Topic: What is your facial wash?  (Read 136647 times)

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #260 on: October 08, 2014, 01:43:23 pm »
alternating between Biore Facial Foam Anti Blemish smooth and Olay Regenerist Facial Cream Cleanser

winkypops

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #261 on: October 14, 2014, 08:26:43 pm »
I'm using physiogel too

xxkitkatkissesxx

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #262 on: October 14, 2014, 11:00:00 pm »
Has anyone tried the new Safeguard Derma Sense facial wash?

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #263 on: October 14, 2014, 11:16:56 pm »
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Scrub.
I use this in the shower instead of soap for my face.  Yung micro-beads talaga nakaka-alis ng any roughness sa face.

carrot cake

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #264 on: October 19, 2014, 02:39:30 pm »
Cetaphil for daily wash

St. Ives apricot scrub - occasionally for exfoliation


chelsea1212

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #265 on: October 19, 2014, 05:27:22 pm »
I alternate Kiehls Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleanser tsaka Dove Facial Wash

yhangisla

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #266 on: October 22, 2014, 01:55:05 pm »
Do some of you girls clean/wash your face several times every time?

I mean i dont wear makeup except concealer and eyebrow makeup. So what i do is just wash my face using neutrogena foam wash to remove the dirt.

Then pat dry. Then i rub neostraa cleanser sa face then rinse.

Thats how i wash my face. Everytime.

Then pag tingin ko sa mirror may natirira pang konting konting concealer sa undereye area ko.

Should i use makeup remover muna before totally washing my face?

Yes sis, you should use make up remover muna. It's called double cleansing if I remember it right. :) I use Bifesta sebum then facial wash :) still hunting for the best one na mag work for me though. hehe.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #267 on: October 22, 2014, 05:30:28 pm »
Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal Facial Wash in the morning. Does not dry out my skin and I really love the scent.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 01:17:32 pm by oktoberfest22 »

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #268 on: October 23, 2014, 11:26:07 am »
HHN hydrating creamy wash and 1-2x a week, yung detoxifying mask + scrub nila. Minsan pag sobrang pagod normal soap na lang.

Twinkle28

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #269 on: October 23, 2014, 11:34:44 am »
Himalaya facial wash

yssayjayla

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #270 on: October 23, 2014, 11:54:46 am »
Cetaphil pero sometimes yung Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial Wash

malditch0089

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #271 on: October 23, 2014, 12:25:03 pm »
shulammite carrot soap then lactacyd blue after 

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #272 on: October 23, 2014, 10:18:16 pm »
Been using Sutla's Collagen Soap and it has become my fave after I stopped using Kojic Soap..

t_r_i_s_h

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #273 on: October 24, 2014, 12:04:26 pm »
cetaphil in the morning, pond's acne white at night

kiara_yao

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #274 on: October 25, 2014, 03:00:29 pm »
I only use mild facial soap for my face.  Before I used to buy Cetaphil but I found it expensive so I switched to physiogel then I found out that my derma clinic has mild facial soap din so I tried it then ok naman siya.  Same lang yung effect niya and so much cheaper hehe It is a good find! Love it :)

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #275 on: October 27, 2014, 01:20:31 pm »
sebamed facial wash sa morning then dove sensitive at night

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #276 on: October 27, 2014, 02:08:43 pm »
Physiogel cleanser lang

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #277 on: October 28, 2014, 08:43:04 am »
Lactacyd Blue? yung feminine wash?? ???

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #278 on: October 28, 2014, 02:43:36 pm »
ang alam ko yung blue, panligo ng baby yon.

ang feminine wash yung pink.

blinktwice

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #279 on: October 28, 2014, 04:25:35 pm »
Neutragena cleanser,,, cetaphil and physiogel,,all are mild cleanser for me :) :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close