watch now

Author Topic: What is your facial wash?  (Read 136199 times)

anvillanueva

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2013, 04:31:10 pm »
neutrogena

inluvewithmikewesten

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2013, 07:05:46 am »
Just started using Physiogel

angel che

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #82 on: May 28, 2013, 11:19:22 am »
Sk2

iamshiela

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2013, 01:41:25 pm »
I'm using Stm Ives. Interesting yang physiogel ah! I'll try that after maubos st. Ives ko.

toxicity

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2013, 04:20:19 pm »
himalaya herbals neem foaming facial wash
himalaya herbals clear complexion facial wash
johnson's face care nourishing cream wash


pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2013, 01:20:34 pm »
sense skin care

cottondoll

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #86 on: May 29, 2013, 05:35:20 pm »
St. Ive's Green Tea Cleanser! Actually an impulse buy because my bottle was one of the last two sa supermarket but it works well :)

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2013, 06:50:45 pm »
currently using avene cleanance and super loving it!

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2013, 11:05:35 pm »
my derma asked me to switch from physiogel to generic glycolic soap in the morning and rejuvenating soap at night. my acne breakouts stopped. I used to think kasi that I have dry skin, sabi ni derma mali ako. masyado raw malagkit si physiogel for my skin.

JDizon

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #89 on: May 30, 2013, 01:37:18 am »
My derma also suggested that I use physiogel and tretinoin every night. So far ok naman but sometimes I still have cystic pimples. I'm not sure if this is because I don't clean my face well or I'm just very oily.  Maybe I should wash in the morning and again in the evening

chocochips_31

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2013, 11:08:02 am »
Cetaphil for all skin type  :)

insta_momma

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2013, 11:17:09 am »
Clearasil - for oily / acne type skin. available in Shopwise.

shopping_addict

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2013, 12:34:59 pm »
ever reliable cetaphil used with clarisonic plus...

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #93 on: May 30, 2013, 01:28:04 pm »
VMV and Dove.

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2013, 03:11:00 pm »
I alternate between the HHN nourishing facial wash (for normal skin) & the HHn creamy facial was (for dry skin) so far both have worked well in me & I like that its organic.

felmitz

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2013, 07:41:07 pm »
nivea sparkling white acne prone foam cleanser.. works for pimples and marks  :)

imcocobanana

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2013, 03:16:30 am »
ever reliable cetaphil used with clarisonic plus...

sis, how is the clarisonic working for you? i have the mia 2 and just recently bought it mga a week ago. using it with physiogel naman or sometimes purity by philosophy.

how often do you use your clarisonic? :) (sorry ha, got excited lang when i saw that you're using a clarisonic)

Bab_z

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #97 on: June 04, 2013, 12:42:14 pm »
Celeteque

shasta

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2013, 07:47:17 pm »
Neutrogena and I were best buddies until they raised the price too much and it created dry patches on my face.

VMV came next, was absolutely lovely but I could not keep up the regimen as it was too expensive.

Then came the ever reliable Cetaphil, which turned into Physiogel, then Dove soaps, and now back to Cetaphil. :)

bronze

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #99 on: June 04, 2013, 08:11:30 pm »
Gusto ko magtry ng ibang cleansers. Natetempt akong bumili ng cleanser sa Lush... OK kaya ang AOBS?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close