We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
#MOMOL
Because it's all that and more. When engorged with blood during sexual arousal, the clitoris increases in size, just like a penis.In fact, the clitoris was created from the same embryonic tissue as the penis, and can be compared point by point with the male genitalia. And unlike the penis?burdened with the responsibilities of reproduction and the removal of waste?the clitoris is devoted solely to pleasure and confers upon the female ?an infinitely greatercapacity for sexual response than a man ever dreamed of.? (Masters and Johnson)
In Sex: A Man's Guide, the authors cite a study in which ninety-eight wives in happy, stable marriages kept a sex diary that noted the frequency of sexual activity and the level of satisfaction. Of all the activities they mentioned, cunnilingus ranked as the most satisfying.Eighty-two percent said having their husbands pleasure them orally was very satisfying; the next highest activity, intercourse, was rated very satisfying by only 68 percent. The women reported that during intercourse they reached orgasm about 25 percent of the time.But they reached orgasm 81 percent of the time during oral sex. As Dr. Alex Comfort wrote of cunnilingus in The New Joy of Sex, ?One can give the woman dozens of orgasms in this way and she may still want to go on from there.?
^LOL, okay then. I will stand by what I said that I really prefer not to. Like I said in other threads, I don't really enjoy actual sex itself. I enjoy foreplay better. We both do.Hindi ko na nga tine-text. I find him a bit weird. Takot ma-attach.