We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Though I've tried a lot of ways on pleasuring myself: clit rubbing, use of shower, and using a hotel tub (as in pag-upo ko lang sa tub sobrang sarap na ng feeling).
How does the tub thing work, sis?
Is it weird that I use a small pillow or my sheets to get off? Haha hindi ako nasasarapan sa finger. I prefer yung irrub ko clit ko against something not too hard and not too soft tapos may kasamang paninigas ng leg muscles. Parang iniipit ko yung clit ko with my thighs pero nilalagyan ko ng something in between.