Author Topic: Masturbation (Thread 2)  (Read 364222 times)

futboler_dati

  • Guest
Re: How do you pleasure your self? When was the last time you did this?
« Reply #380 on: November 03, 2014, 12:48:32 am »
did pleasure my self thrice yesterday. one while watching a porn. twice while reading sa sex story. H-day indeed.

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: How do you pleasure your self? When was the last time you did this?
« Reply #381 on: November 04, 2014, 10:25:13 am »
Never... I never really liked anything going inside me except for the real thing. Feeling ko weird if a finger is inside. I don't like the licking too, nahihiya ako. I love to give but I don't like to receive. Anyone who shares the same sentiments?

Di ko din type mag-finger.. ipit ipit lang ng legs ang style ko mag-selfie. Hihi! I don't like oral on me too. Masarap pero basta di ko gaano feel though bumabaha naman pag ginagawa niya. Hehe

Kagabi.

jaymejorrol

  • Guest
Re: How do you pleasure your self? When was the last time you did this?
« Reply #382 on: November 04, 2014, 10:57:29 am »
Hmmm, cant remember when. LDR + don't have time :( .
question lang meron ba talagang nag ssquirt?

yup, my gf did squirt, she begged to stop what I'm doing kasi daw sobrang naa-arouse na daw sya.. pero tinuloy ko.. ayun, haha! :)

Never... I never really liked anything going inside me except for the real thing. Feeling ko weird if a finger is inside. I don't like the licking too, nahihiya ako. I love to give but I don't like to receive. Anyone who shares the same sentiments?

gf loves licking, pero di ko trip yung fingering.. clit rubbing is enough.. :)

futboler_dati

  • Guest
Re: How do you pleasure your self? When was the last time you did this?
« Reply #383 on: November 04, 2014, 11:01:38 am »
^^ baliwsayo, nag-iipit ka rin ba ng unan?

iamsamantha

  • Guest
Re: How do you pleasure your self? When was the last time you did this?
« Reply #384 on: November 04, 2014, 06:25:43 pm »
himas ko ito. lalo na kapag naka panuod ng porn. wet kagad.

futboler_dati

  • Guest
Re: How do you pleasure your self? When was the last time you did this?
« Reply #385 on: November 05, 2014, 08:16:36 am »
last night. masturbating while watching porn.

pampatulog.

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: How do you pleasure your self? When was the last time you did this?
« Reply #386 on: November 05, 2014, 12:13:26 pm »
^^ baliwsayo, nag-iipit ka rin ba ng unan?

Nope

stealthscorpio

  • Guest
Re: How do you pleasure your self? When was the last time you did this?
« Reply #387 on: November 05, 2014, 01:45:10 pm »
every morning...  ;D

futboler_dati

  • Guest
Re: How do you pleasure your self? When was the last time you did this?
« Reply #388 on: November 05, 2014, 03:17:45 pm »
Nope

legs lang talaga tapos may kasabay na muscle control?

stameygirl

  • Guest
Re: How do you pleasure your self? When was the last time you did this?
« Reply #389 on: November 05, 2014, 03:57:23 pm »
^ Iipitin ang legs na parang scissors?

futboler_dati

  • Guest
Re: How do you pleasure your self? When was the last time you did this?
« Reply #390 on: November 05, 2014, 04:27:37 pm »
^ gusto kong makakita ng babae na gumagawa ng ganito...

thesweetestgirl08

  • Guest
Re: How do you pleasure your self? When was the last time you did this?
« Reply #391 on: November 06, 2014, 05:51:44 am »
 :D :D

oo nga pano yang ipit ipit technique na yan hahaha
now ko lang narinig yan eh

futboler_dati

  • Guest
Re: How do you pleasure your self? When was the last time you did this?
« Reply #392 on: November 06, 2014, 10:10:22 am »
MissVeket and baliwsayo.. ladies in this thread are asking for a demonstration... teach them how to ipit. teach them teach them how to ipit...

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: How do you pleasure your self? When was the last time you did this?
« Reply #393 on: November 06, 2014, 10:19:19 am »
^ Iipitin ang legs na parang scissors?

Yes sis. You just press your pelvic muscles together while pressing your legs scissor-like (crosslegs) together. Pag kaya nyo gawin yun, mas madali na kayo magcum during intercourse.

Futboler, it's not cinematic so imagine mo lang itsura ng babaeng naka-crosslegs at yun na yun.

futboler_dati

  • Guest
Re: How do you pleasure your self? When was the last time you did this?
« Reply #394 on: November 06, 2014, 10:36:47 am »
^ this is indeed ipit with muscle control... masarap daw to sabi ng kakilala ko na gumagawa nito..

futboler_dati

  • Guest
Re: How do you pleasure your self? When was the last time you did this?
« Reply #395 on: November 06, 2014, 04:38:54 pm »
^ update mo kami travelchic kapag nagawa mo na..

bakit sa girls may iba pang technique?

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: How do you pleasure your self? When was the last time you did this?
« Reply #396 on: November 06, 2014, 05:31:51 pm »
Ito ba yung parang about sa thread na inopen ko din? When I cross my legs and make ipit after my O, I get this pleasurable feeling I can repeat many times. Pero sakin kasi after O ko lang nagagawa.

futboler_dati

  • Guest
Re: How do you pleasure your self? When was the last time you did this?
« Reply #397 on: November 06, 2014, 05:51:53 pm »
^ ...do that before ka mag-O

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: How do you pleasure your self? When was the last time you did this?
« Reply #398 on: November 07, 2014, 11:04:58 pm »
Water Therapy about an two hours ago - water + my wild imagination = success!
Porn + Clit Rubbing with fingers about an hour ago = success again!
After I post this, I am sure one more pa.
Since my last O was Monday morning pa and I have been behaved all week, I deserve this "wholesale" feeling of euphoria!

blackshoe

  • Guest
Re: How do you pleasure your self? When was the last time you did this?
« Reply #399 on: November 07, 2014, 11:16:49 pm »
natawa lang ako sa wholesale  ;D

'yang ipit technique I think works 'pag nagbuild-up na talaga inside, konting kilos na lang O na talaga
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 11:26:59 pm by blackshoe »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close