Author Topic: Masturbation (Thread 2)  (Read 363726 times)

ryan22

  • Guest
Re: Masturbation (Thread 2)
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2013, 04:03:21 pm »
You're a guy, so sa urinal?

nope. may toilet yung cr namin sa office. tsaka pwede mo ilock yung door. actually, phonesex nga yun eh.

Guilty rin sa office CR...and sa cubicle.. during those times na im sure walang makakakita, out of sight ng cctv, or nung may tao man, out of sight nya ko.

..and sa parked car. :)

sis, nagagawa mo sa cubicle? astig. mahirap gawin sa office namin yun. di kasi uso ang cubicle dito.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 04:05:14 pm by ryan22 »

chai13

  • Guest
Re: Masturbation (Thread 2)
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2013, 02:59:19 pm »
Haven't tried it.

ForeverDreamer

  • Guest
Re: Masturbation (Thread 2)
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2013, 03:24:04 pm »



diko kaya gawin in public sa kwarto lang talaga ako.hehe ;D

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Masturbation (Thread 2)
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2013, 07:34:05 pm »
Room din. And CR... :) Cannot be sa public, parang di ako comfy. Lol.

ankyneMD

  • Guest
Re: Masturbation (Thread 2)
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2013, 12:20:15 pm »
never tried it in public. Parang hindi nga comfy.

sakuradrops007

  • Guest
Re: Masturbation (Thread 2)
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2013, 02:41:50 pm »
Meron ba ditong virgins who masturbate by inserting their fingers? I still hold the V card but I do masturbate by clit rubbing, curious lang ako will I be able to keep my v card if I will insert my fingers? Masakit b? Any suggestions/recommendations?? hehe  ;) ;) ;D

luntian.hijau

  • Guest
Re: Masturbation (Thread 2)
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2013, 10:29:44 pm »
^ you will still be able to hold your v-card, if siguro 1 finger lang. during the first time, make sure you are properly lubricated (either by being really aroused or using lubes) and dahan-dahanin lang ang pasok.

just to share, personally i still prefer clit rubbing, and let my fiance do the fingering to me. mas may sensation pag sya ang gumagawa sakin e. although we have tried at most 3 fingers and usually 2, it was still damn painful (and even bled once) on rare occasions when he try to really enter me .

Marco2013

  • Guest
Re: Masturbation (Thread 2)
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2014, 12:21:33 pm »
Tried few times in theatre with gf... ::)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Masturbation (Thread 2)
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2014, 05:25:47 am »
Sis sakuradrops, i was never comfortable with inserting even just one finger, clit stimulation din ako, even when my bf tried to finger me i didnt really like it, i tried doing it myself ayoko uung feel ng vaginal wall sa kamay ko, parang slimy and soft and muscular na di ko maintindihan haha. One suggestion though if you really want to use the finger is that make sure you're very very lubricated, much better if nagcum ka na before you insert. The first time always hurts, fyi.

Even if i enjoy penetration already, clit stimulation still gives me the stronger orgasm.

ladysapphire

  • Guest
Re: Masturbation (Thread 2)
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2014, 08:23:30 am »
just had one last night. ;-) not comfortable as well with fingering. clit stimulation for me as well and rubbing the lips.

ryan22

  • Guest
Re: Masturbation (Thread 2)
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2014, 10:09:58 am »
just had one last night. ;-) not comfortable as well with fingering. clit stimulation for me as well and rubbing the lips.

yes most girls prefer rubbing. than fingering.

most girls pinapaubaya sa mga bf ni ang finger. hahaha
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 09:52:13 am by ryan22 »

chilled

  • Guest
Re: Masturbation (Thread 2)
« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2014, 01:04:50 pm »
sa office. hehe

simang

  • Guest
Re: Masturbation (Thread 2)
« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2014, 05:36:34 pm »
Agree with ryan22, let the guys do the penetration be it finger or penis haha.

maydaymayday

  • Guest
Re: Masturbation (Thread 2)
« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2014, 11:33:25 pm »
sa office. hehe

curious lang.. saang part sa office? have u tried sa office mismo? not in the cr ng office?

junior17681

  • Guest
Re: Masturbation (Thread 2)
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2014, 12:17:00 am »
try different techniques. like massaging or rubbing different parts specially the clits & nippples. it's safe naman.

syren_286

  • Guest
Re: Masturbation (Thread 2)
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2014, 10:57:18 pm »
Tried in the office, sa station ko. Good thing nasa sulok yun that time, and i made sure na walang cctv cam and nagsiuwian na rin karamihan na nakapwesto sa area ko.  ;) was wearing a skirt so very accessible and nakathong lang din ako. i was exchanging hot messages with my bf, things that we'll do pagkita after work and i really got horny so ayun :)

maydaymayday

  • Guest
Re: Masturbation (Thread 2)
« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2014, 11:15:59 pm »
wow. idol. hehe buti hindi namalayan ng ibang ka work mo sa area mo..

prinsesaaa

  • Guest
Re: Masturbation (Thread 2)
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2014, 05:27:05 pm »
Hi sissies I have a dilemma related to masturbation... Kasi I've been doing it for the longest time(maybe in gradeschool pa) when I discovered it is pleasurable to rub it sa pillow. So that's how I get off ever since, I ride my pillow (fully clothed) first question: is anybody here doing this also? Di ako nasanay sa finger. I tried it lots of times (rub lang sa clit) pero I can't climax so I get frustrated so I end up finishing using my rubbing method. Second question, bakit kaya ganun I can't climax sa finger :( actually I did pero twice lang yung successful out of numerous times :( asin pahirapan talaga... di ako nabobother before pero kasi recently medyo naging "active" na kami ni bf.... I'm still a v I didn't give it to him yet... Pero we would fool around and stuff, he would finger me and I'd get frustrated cos I can't o.... So what i did was go on top of him and rub myself against his belly. Hehe! Medyo nahihiya ako na gawin yun pero I was so frustrated by then. Nahihiya ako kasi parang it's not normal kasi :( i want to be able to learn to "o" using fingers para naman hindi masayang efforts ni bf... Ayun hope you guys can help me :( yung twice na nag "o" ako using fingers di ko talaga alam pano yun nangyari hehe. Last question pala, dahil nga naffrustrate ako na I can't cum easily natatakot ako na once mapenetrate na ako di padin ako magcum... Or is it diff ba? Hay. Hope you can help me sissies...thanks....

simang

  • Guest
Re: Masturbation (Thread 2)
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2014, 11:45:32 pm »
^sis we're basically the same haha ganyan din ako, hindi ko pa nga natry ifinger sarili ko.

When my partner and i started penetration di ako nagkacum talaga. Even now hirap pa din ako magcum sa pene. Don't be so frustrated kase most girls are like that. My boyfriend and I work longer and harder on the foreplay na lang so I cum before pene

misis

  • Guest
Re: Masturbation (Thread 2)
« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2014, 02:08:05 am »
Nung dalaga pa ako cr, kwarto at sa abandonadong bahay na katabi ng bahay namin.

Ngayong may asawa na ako sA kwarto nalang habang katABi si mister na natutulog at  naghihilik.  ::)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close